Sign in to follow this  
fighter1976

3 questions , please:

Hi! Just purchased the sim and have 3 questions:

1.-purchased the premium edition of BoS"unlocks included"-well, how do I unlock the upgrades-for example tried to fly Stuka with 37 mm cannons and they are locked?

2.- I' ve seen that it is possible to control the tanks-how do I do that in a quick mission?

3.- how do I jump in gunner position?

Thank you very much!

Hi! Just purchased the sim and have 3 questions:

1.-purchased the premium edition of BoS"unlocks included"-well, how do I unlock the upgrades-for example tried to fly Stuka with 37 mm cannons and they are locked?

2.- I' ve seen that it is possible to control the tanks-how do I do that in a quick mission?

3.- how do I jump in gunner position?

Thank you very much!

Hi!

1) To unlock plane modifications you've to use option "Activate unlocks BOS" here https://il2sturmovik.com/account/

2) No, you can control the tanks in the Multiplayer or in the single missions, you can find them somewhere here http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/92-mission-making-and-mission-editor/

3) Switch to a next free plane combat post - LCtrl+C

Switch to a next firing point in the current turret - LSht+C

Turret: take/leave control - T

Turret: nestle to the gunsight - LSht+T

• Upvote 1

1) If you go to your profile page in the main website (http://il2sturmovik.com/) - not your forum profile! - you should see a button to enable the unlocks.

2) There are tank threads on this forum. I don't think there are any tank missions with the game, so you'll either have to build one with the mission editor or download one that someone else has done (see the mission building forum).

3) Ctrl-c by default puts you in different positions in the aircraft. There are other controls to do with turrets which you'll find listed in the key assignments.

Edit: D'oh! Too slow!  :wacko:

Edited by No601_Swallow

I found training missions for the tanks, they work fine in the current version of the game.

Unzip and copy them to the directory ...\IL-2 Sturmovik\data\Missions\

Tanks Missions.zip

• Upvote 2

If you can help me with another thing, please: cannot invert the throttle axis...All I found in "controls" section is "invert Y axis" but when do that the throttle axis stays the same, only the vertical axis of the mouse is inverted...

And the map can be zoomed in more than twice?

thank you!

If you can help me with another thing, please: cannot invert the throttle axis...All I found in "controls" section is "invert Y axis" but when do that the throttle axis stays the same, only the vertical axis of the mouse is inverted...

And the map can be zoomed in more than twice?

thank you!

Are you trying to fly using the mouse and not a Joystick?

Press 'O' to bring up a more scalable map.

Use this option to invert any axis:

2016_5_25__10_34_59.jpg

Is there a reason why the manual cannot be included with install and updated with patches when possible?

The amount of people who have no idea it exists, and need to be directed to the download seems considerable...

Cheers Dakpilot 

• Upvote 1

Is there a reason why the manual cannot be included with install and updated with patches when possible?

The amount of people who have no idea it exists, and need to be directed to the download seems considerable...

Cheers Dakpilot

+100

Cheers Dakpilot 

Because they don't listen to me Dak. Thought that was pretty clear to everyone.

Jason

Cheers Dakpilot

+1000! :biggrin:

No really! That would be a great help to many people!