Sign in to follow this  
Scarecrow

Convoys are to easy to destroy in Campaign

Convoys are in my opinion are to easy to get Task Completed. You seem to only have to destroy a couple of vehicles and you're done. Maybe if 70% of the convoy is destroyed it would pose more of a challenge.

Same could be said for Airfield Attacks once you know what triggers task completion why risk your life shooting anything else?

Edited by Scarecrow

Convoys are in my opinion are to easy to get Task Completed. You seem to only have to destroy a couple of vehicles and you're done. Maybe if 70% of the convoy is destroyed it would pose more of a challenge.

I somehow manage to screw up convoy missions regularly enough.

Same could be said for Airfield Attacks once you know what triggers task completion why risk your life shooting anything else?

For the Mother/Fatherland? XP? Though I do agree, outside of the occasional 88 to the face, Airfield Attacks are kind of an automatic mission success provided you don't miss on the first pass.

I do stick around for airfield attacks even when the mission is completed. The target area is huge and as long as you know where the flak guns are, they are very easy to avoid so you can spend a good 15 minutes destroying just about every aircraft there.

I do stick around for airfield attacks even when the mission is completed. The target area is huge and as long as you know where the flak guns are, they are very easy to avoid so you can spend a good 15 minutes destroying just about every aircraft there.

When your profile "level" will be over 10, you will be think about AAA more seriously. :b

Destroying convoys can be very hard if you don`t use icons. Seeing them then targeting them can be quite hard work. Trains, on the other hand are easier to spot and attack.

When your profile "level" will be over 10, you will be think about AAA more seriously. :b

Flak? Oh, you mean the laser guided nukes they fire at you? ~lv11 pilot.