Jeez when I think that at some point I was sceptic about cheaters...there's just some that try to keep a low profile and the others who just don't care and go full unlimited ammo cheat and stuff...

The fact that this kind of crap is even possible just gave me nausea...where are the anti cheat systems ???

Edited by 4./JG52_Hauggy_

If I were a dev the last word I would use was the game was hacked too.

IL-2 source code was illegally hacked way before 1946.

I felt sorry for old Oleg Maddox when it happened.

Years after mods came out and Maddox lost control and dropped the game .

It was very sad.Thousands of players dissappeared and the game never recovered.

That is how I remember it.

For me 2005 to 2008 was the best years I had with the game.

+10000 :good: :good:

It died of natural causes, and MOD´s made its hart beat again and have a living and very healthy life. Modders are very mature about cheats now a days. It might have been different back in 2008. I would not know , I was busy installing mods and play offline.

Because that is what 1946 sas did, support offline gaming. It is not the pro mod people that sells non factual propaganda here. 

But that is the one side of a very polarized debate , I would not recommend banana forum high days to resurface here. All I know is that map textures of modded IL 2 beats most other games today. 

I will however remind you that IL 2 was outdated by 2008 already, everyone waited for COD and just passed time now and then on IL 2. This was a period of my life I left Flightsim all together for a while

• Upvote 2

You guys, pay attention to the player name. The alleged cheater is MK.MrX.2

I for one think MOD's would be great for this game as long as they are 'approved' mods by the Dev's and the community. I'd love to see an A-20G lend lease in this game. Or the Spitfire Mk.Vb.

You guys, pay attention to the player name. The alleged cheater is MK.MrX.2

I for one think MOD's would be great for this game as long as they are 'approved' mods by the Dev's and the community. I'd love to see an A-20G lend lease in this game. Or the Spitfire Mk.Vb.

Yeah the real Mr.X seems legit after all.

Sadly with the amount of work required to make one plane I doubt we'll see any decent mod before years...(i'm trying to be realistic)

Well, Mr X believe I called him a cheater, so I need to say one thing. No one cheats until proven, and it should be illegal to say anyone do until prove are given. I do not understand Mr X 2 comment though 

Well, Mr X believe I called him a cheater, so I need to say one thing. No one cheats until proven, and it should be illegal to say anyone do until prove are given. I do not understand Mr X 2 comment though 

Cheating in online games isn't subject to lawyer-speak-logic. It's effing obvious in every game with a leaderboard who is cheating and who isn't.

Don't be obtuse.

Cheating in online games isn't subject to lawyer-speak-logic. It's effing obvious in every game with a leaderboard who is cheating and who isn't.

Don't be obtuse.

this is a prime example of this word being used!!!

"Obtuse"

I just feel any one trying to doubt cheats and trying to state it should be illegal to talk about it! Is in themselves probably cheating.. IMHO.

I just don't understand the logic behind cheat denying. What proof do people expect?...If you don't have eye-witness/video/first-hand line-of-sight of their monitor of a player installing hacks/manipulating bits to gain an edge over the competition then there's absolutely no way they're cheating? Come on.

• Upvote 1

Look at the image in the 9th post of this thread and look at the name:    http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/22448-hacker-ilyapavlov-1337/?p=357154

Edited by 6./ZG1=SPEKTRE76

If not all informed...

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/17300-wings-liberty-subject-questions-and-offers/?p=357093

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/17300-wings-liberty-subject-questions-and-offers/?p=357232

Those who consider me a cheater:

We'll see - Professional Travel flight.
We'll see - in advance is prepared for firing position
We'll see - a professional inspection
We'll see - quick assessment of the situation in the battle and before the fight
We'll see - excellent knowledge of the technology and its possibilities for piloting
It can be seen - as the maximum you can squeeze out of the engine power
We'll see - excellent shooting and evidence in the shooting statistics 
post-1572-0-91512900-1464573338_thumb.jpg
We'll see - the ammunition and fuel residue
We'll see - EVERYTHING !!!

Now tell me, why should such a pilot as I need to use a cheat? :fool:

Cheaters - people who can not achieve high results on their own, so they use a cheat!

Salute Mr. X,

I always watch the videos you post on the forum and I have never thought that you are a cheater.

You understand the game and you are a brilliant virtual pilot.I SALUTE you

• Upvote 5

this is a prime example of this word being used!!!

"Obtuse"

I just feel any one trying to doubt cheats and trying to state it should be illegal to talk about it! Is in themselves probably cheating.. IMHO.

That is priceless, are you fu**ing out of your mind. This cheat talk is one of the main reason I am not in public servers anymore. It remind me of earlier years playing FPS games, nothing wrong with this game. It just crowded with a very immature public. I have never been accused for cheating, I suppose I should be flattered by it, but I do not. I actually want to look you up and bitch slap you.

But then I think to myself, this is just a game and really nothing to get upset about . But your statement serve my point exactly, bad losers on a witch hunt, is what this is

7. Comments containing profanity, personal insults, accusations of cheating, excessive rudeness, vulgarity, drug propaganda, political and religious discussion and propaganda, all manifestations of Nazism and racist statements, calls to overthrow governments by force, inciting ethnic hatred, humiliation of persons of a particular gender, sexual orientation or religion are not allowed and will result in a ban.

Violations of this rule will result in the following:

First offense - 3 days ban on entry

Edited by BlackSix
  • Upvote 3

Salute Mr. X,

I always watch the videos you post on the forum and I have never thought that you are a cheater.

+1

• Upvote 1

Salute Mr. X,

I agree. :salute:

But your statement serve my point exactly, bad losers on a witch hunt, is what this is

In the case of Mr.X this is exactly whats going on.  Over the years he's bruised quite a few egos.

• Upvote 1

Fixing the online cheating should be very top priority for the devs.

It is driving away many players and destroying the credibility of the sim.

Salute Mr. X,

+1

+1

• Upvote 1

Yip, MRX is  a superb pilot.... SALUT.

I certainly hope he's not cheating because I seldom trust people nowadays .... Lance Armstrong, Contador, Hansie Cronje etc etc

Yeah he is. I think I want to make a personal insignia for his plane and a skin of his choice of aircraft and unit he likes. I was thinking of a flying reaper  with lightning bolts coming out of his eye hold the scythe in a WW2 style.

• Upvote 1

Any news on the software to stop this cheating , I no longer fly WOL . 

its been hammered & Sickle'd! so your safe to get back on..

Do you have some information/source to confirm this?

As part of our Fair Play policy, players using prohibited a third-party software will face disciplinary action, including but not limited to: permanent ban.

By Sneaksie. Jason has also confirmed detection of foul software is in place, so users who play the game when logged in and use the cheats that were being used get a warning temporary ban, and a permanent one if they try again.

its been hammered & Sickle'd! so your safe to get back on..

Thanks Mastiff .