Sign in to follow this  
TP_Jacko

Updated and now game will not run

I had an older pc that was running BoS I turned it on today and it did a big update for BoS. Now windows tells me it can#t run on this pc now. Is this something to do with 64 bit. It was working before. the update.

If your version of windows is 32 bit, you can't run the game on that pc any more.

I upgraded to W-10 a while back and have been able to deal with most issues but now the game won't start at all and I get a windows message that says that an unknown problem has caused BOS/BOM to stop working. No other infor was available as to why. The game has been running fairly well with occasional crashes. Anyone have any ideas? Tech help isn't much help at all.

I upgraded to W-10 a while back and have been able to deal with most issues but now the game won't start at all and I get a windows message that says that an unknown problem has caused BOS/BOM to stop working. No other infor was available as to why. The game has been running fairly well with occasional crashes. Anyone have any ideas? Tech help isn't much help at all.

Did you contact to our support? http://il2sturmovik.com/support/

Please, write to them if you have any problems.

did you already try a complete reinstall?

if you do that make sure to backup your input folder at least.

Edited by 71st_AH_Jordan

same prob her...updated a few days ago and same thing happens

D~   

Edited by ForTheThrill