6./ZG26_Emil

ZG26 Sunday Night Impromptu Co-op [BOM only}

Is everythink ok in your server after a big update and Battle of Moscow releasing? I just visited in your server and I saw only airfields was marked there...but Flying Finns are coming!  :salute:

When did you notice this today?

I just checked and it looks like the patch screwed something up....I was expecting this to happen.

I'll investigate now

Edited by 6./ZG26_Emil

When did you notice this today?

It was just before I wrote that message, check the time from my post.

Yes I can see the problem. They introduced some changes to icons I think, maybe this is the issue.

I'm looking at it now

Is there a event every sunday? if so I will attend 

Not for a couple more weeks, I have some RL stuff going on so need to cut back on the amount of time I am spending on this for a while.

Hopefully we'll be back up to two missions per week soon again :)

Yes I can see the problem. They introduced some changes to icons I think, maybe this is the issue.

I'm looking at it now

Targets are very familiar after couple of missions, I have also a map of them. We can fly without icons if needed!

Pls make sure to follow these instructions to enable map icons:

1. Join the ZG26 Coop server

2. Spawn in an aircraft with your laodout as usual

3. Once spawned access your Interface settings threw ESC -> Setting -> Basic Options. Change any of the Interface settings (Instrument Panel, Minimap Size, ect).

4. Get back to the mission screen and press O to check your map. Icons should now be displayed as supposed.

After icons appeared you can change settings again to what you had before, they should stay.

Edit: Changing settings in the main menu does not solve the issue. You have to be on the server.

Edited by 6./ZG26_5tuka

Is there a event every sunday? if so I will attend

Hey luse, good to see you back :) 216th/55iap have some space for these events. So already signed up if you want to join ;)

Oh I did not know that, If anything happens please PM me I am available next 3 weeks for any kind of service 

There's a different coop mission on BoM today at 21:00 Norwegian time, send me a PM here or on Discord and I'll give you the details :)

What time is this mission going on? I'd like to participate.

19 UTC / 14 EST is the regular Mission start. Missiosn go for ~ 2hrs so joining a little later is not a problem :)

What time is this mission going on? I'd like to participate.

The Sunday mission is on a break at the moment Spektre. Hopefully it will be back in a few more weeks.

• Upvote 1