Requiem

Labeled Lagg-3 Cockpit

I spent some time going through the pit and google translating some Russian to label it accordingly. Not all of it quite made sense, so if anyone has anything to add or clear up on these images please let me know and I can update these images very easily.

These are sort of what you would expect to see in my famil videos from Rise of Flight, but since parts/gauges in the cockpit aren't fully functional (ie-Alpha) in the Lagg at the moment it's a bit premature for me to put out videos. Once it's ready though expect to see a famil and other videos using it shortly after ;) It's been plenty of fun getting to know this bird :)

Front%20panel%20copy.jpg

Left%20side%20copy.jpg

Right%20Side%20copy.jpg

• Upvote 27

Utterly awesome. Thank you. Really looking forward to those vids.

Thanks for doing these Requiem  Pilot_salute1.gif

But I'm still confused what the two white lights below the VSI marked 'Clear' mean?

The "Navaid" is the RSI-4 radio receiver.

Edited by LukeFF
  • Upvote 1

Good stuff... couple of questions...

Is mixture rich all the way back, or lean?  And same with pitch... is it fine all the back, or coarse?

Good stuff... couple of questions...

Is mixture rich all the way back, or lean?  And same with pitch... is it fine all the back, or coarse?

Mixture is rich all the way back. Prop pitch is actually RPM control. The prop is constant speed. Forward is higher RPMs (which, yeah, results in a finer prop pitch).

The "Navaid" is the RSI-4 radio receiver.

Thanks Luke, I can remove that question mark now, fixed!

Will you be doing tutorials for this like with Rof? I've been more of a WWI guy the last few years and have no idea how to handle superchargers, prop pitch, and all the nuances of a WWII machine. 

I'm still confused what the two white lights below the VSI marked 'Clear' mean?

I believe these are "External Ordnance Status Lights".

Will you be doing tutorials for this like with Rof? I've been more of a WWI guy the last few years and have no idea how to handle superchargers, prop pitch, and all the nuances of a WWII machine. 

I am Norm. I've got a set of three videos covering CEM  (Mixture/Radiator, Prop Pitch & Manifold Pressure, Superchargers and WEP) I need to record footage for. I'll do my best to record what I can before early access finishes this week.

Edited by SYN_Requiem

Thanks for doing these Requiem  Pilot_salute1.gif

But I'm still confused what the two white lights below the VSI marked 'Clear' mean?

I believe these are "External Ordnance Status Lights".

Thanks Billy Pilot_salute1.gif

Thanks Requiem, great show already!

Think it would be a good idée ta add date for last edit of your pictures, the forum itself does not seem to add it, not that I can see anyway ...

Edited by West

Great! Thank you! I will put a link to your topic in the german section of the forum.

I spent some time going through the pit and google translating some Russian to label it accordingly. Not all of it quite made sense, so if anyone has anything to add or clear up on these images please let me know and I can update these images very easily.

Great stuff!

With permission of SYN_Requiem, I included these pictures to LaGG-3 basic flight manual. Download link can be found HERE (Post #22, for some reason I can't edit my first message?!).