Sign in to follow this  
carts

A little amazed with this game.

I was playing a quick mission I had set up,Lone Bf 110 on a train busting mission,I recorded the mission to see how accurate my Bombing was,Anyhoo when scrolling through the enemy ground units I noticed a burning staff car and damaged truck,"Aye-up" I thought,I don't remember attacking other ground units,and it turned out I didn't,the following set of screenies set the scene.

This is not going to end well

whoops_zpskey9a0cw.jpg

As expected,the Staff cars a complete mess and the officer murdering NCO legs it

whoops%204_zpsimabrfii.jpg

And then the other trucks in the convoy actually drive around the pile up

whoops%203_zpsoyfhdjih.jpg

What has really impressed me though is that I had no idea this little drama was playing out,and it was only through luck that I came across it at all.

Happy Days........................except perhaps for the occupant of the staff car! :)

• Upvote 8

Thanks.  Definitely a rare find worth sharing.  Also impressed by the differences in the vehicles' mass was modeled.

I watched a crash happen in a column that I was covering in my I-16. They were never even attacked. They just crashed...  :angry: I was covering you... why would you betray me. 

• Upvote 2

this is impressive! I would love to "drive" those véhicules!

S!

That truck would not have moved an inch afterhead on collision with a car, not without help. Driving away unscatched is just so arcadey. Otherwise a rather funny pic.

Edited by LLv34_Flanker

It didnt,the truck in the bottom picture is from the convoy of trucks that drove around the collision site.