Sign in to follow this  
vulturvultur

pilot head position

Hi!

I need help from you....

From last release, I lost the old setup for the pilot head and I can not to set it again like I want. I pause the Track IR, move the pilot head and save the new position (F9). When I restart Track IR, the old position comes back. Later, during the flight, the new head position appears like I saved.

More, when I full zoom in and then full zoom out, the position don't return to the initial position. An other problem: when I move a little  the slider for zoom from initial position, the image is moving away and then begin to approach. I checked the slider in Control panel of my Saytek X52 and it works fine.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Reset your view back to default .....................

C:\IL-2 - BOS\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\LuaScripts\snapviews

move the aircraft file .svc ...................................out onto desktop ,

start BOS choose plane now you will have default view inside cockpit . pause trackir . use keyboard keys to move sight and save with F10 .

a new .svc file will be created in snapviews. If not happy with new view move your old one . svc back from desktop .

Edited by II./JG77_Con

I think pausing Trackir is not enough, start the game without trackir, set head position using the keys assigned, then restart with trackir on.

I have erase all folder snapview how I can rebuilt it? Is there an repair game?

I have erase all folder snapview how I can rebuilt it? Is there an repair game?

I guess you didnt read my reply here ...lol ...

, just move the folder back into the game , from deleted box . then move file only ` onto desktop , never delete files until certain things work .

Edited by II./JG77_Con

Thanks not to worry the mistake was mine. I would rather know for next time. Example I modify the cockpit view SnapView the MC202 and save with F10 then to return to the default setting should I do with it? later in the game folder lua script / SnapView and what should I do?

IIRC you can delete snap view file completely,when starting the game,it should be automatically created as default. No guarantee,always backup! ;)

AS Brano says .

Not the folder but the file . SVC

Ok I can erase only the file .SVC but its rebuilt when re-start the game or not

Make backup first then try, you can always then replace, pretty sure it will be 're-built'

this is a five minute job to have a go

Cheers Dakpilot

Another tip.

Remap F10 to something like Alt+F10 so you won't mess up your view settings by accident :-D