Sign in to follow this  
HR_Pingu

Mission Resaver

You may have noticed the addition of a little program in the \bin\resaver dir of the game called MissionResaver.exe

If you execute it without parameters it will display a short usage help message:

MissionResaver.exe [-t] -d <datadir> -f <missionfilename> [-o result filename]

The -d and -f are somehow explained in a .bat file located in the same directory but no hints about the -t or -o options. They are likely optional parameters and I can guess the use of -o but nothing for sure. Any info on that?

• Upvote 1

I've also found that the localization files are modified, only the name of the mision, author and description lines are intact, the others are gone. Bad thing. The good thing is that it generates the msbin and .list files.

• Upvote 1

I think -o parameter is for defining output file name with different name. No idea what -t is for.

as used , I put the following line "MissionResaver.exe C:\cdgPrueba  E:\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Multiplayer\Dogfight\M_0.mission" , but I can not compile

try this

MissionResaver.exe -d E:\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data  -f E:\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Multiplayer\Dogfight\M_0.mission

with the help of Thales, I could make it work, for those who have problems like me, here I leave the solution

missionresaver.exe -d (game folder)\data -f (path of the mission to compile) \ NombreMision.mission -o (route folder Dogfigth or Mission) \ nombreMisionCompilada

in my case I use the following line

missionresaver.exe -d d:\IL2\data -f d:\xx\ M_0.mission -o d:\IL2\data\multiplayer\dogfight\MisionNueva.mission

regards

Hello all

until the last update  i'm unable to use the mission resaver soft

When i launch it  with the same parameters that i always use  nothing happens

The soft launch well but  nothing happens

some of you have notice the same issue

Hello again

I have found the explaination of my issue

In fact the missionresaver  was enable to read the .mission file  due to the modification done by a post script for randomizing weather option.

All is good for me now