Sign in to follow this  
216th_Xenos

Yaw stuck

Hi, since the new patch, my yaw mapping gets stuck as I release it if I go full left or right. I am using a Thrustmaster X HOTAS. Often sends me into a spin when flying. In order to untisck it I must move the yaw a small amount to recenter it.

I have tested it online and can confirm it is only happening in BOS.

I am also having this issue, makes the game completely unplayable. Only happend after this patch, and only in this game.
FIX ASAP please!

I am using Thrustmaster T16000

A French friend is also having this exact same issue, perhaps someone needs to investigate this.

• Upvote 1

Hi, since the new patch, my yaw mapping gets stuck as I release it if I go full left or right. I am using a Thrustmaster X HOTAS. Often sends me into a spin when flying. In order to untisck it I must move the yaw a small amount to recenter it.

I have tested it online and can confirm it is only happening in BOS.

Hi all. Me to, i have Hotas X Trustmaster and same probleme, only on BOS/BOM . On all sin , np. Rof/COD/HSFX 7.03, it's ok , working.

Very strange, the last patch maybe

Edited by 64s-Yori

Link for video showing the issue: Also it happens no matter which axis i use on the joystick, so its not related to the "twist" in any way. 
https://youtu.be/C4_2cQkLgj0

Edited by JG19_Mueller

I have the same issue, but not only with YAW, with every single plain. If you pull the elevator, you will get stuck at 30% deflection (the value is random and changes each time) even though your stick is already centered. The same happens for yaw, roll and pitch.

I have T. Flight HOTAS X Thrustmaster.

Edited by =LD=Solty

Have you set your noise filter to 0%?

1. Joystick axes with low update rate will properly return to default position (for example, twist axis on some joystick models);

Perhaps this is the fix?

EDIT: Yup, it's fixed :D

Edited by 55IAP_Xenos