Game version 1.201 discussion: Moscow Map and Campaign Open Beta, Ju-88, 64-bit

Han

simplyjames

Are we gonna get the Unlock option for BoM planes for Premium owners soon?

When BoM releases (non beta)

When BoM releases (non beta)

well if that's the case everything should be unlocked till then...because it's a beta and we're supposed to test the planes with all mods

Campaign is working now!

Well done!

For me too, THX!

Very nice update!

But I had 3 game crashes in the first 30min of playing...?!

Anybody else?

1,5h - no any CTD (Windows 7 64bits).

• 1CGS

Very nice update!

But I had 3 game crashes in the first 30min of playing...?!

Anybody else?

Everyone who have game stability issues - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow this link:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/21111-finding-cause-random-crash-issue-special-thread-1/?p=334167

Also, haven't you some kind of RIVA tuner or afterburner? Try to turn them off then.

well if that's the case everything should be unlocked till then...because it's a beta and we're supposed to test the planes with all mods

Except, we have already done that for months (apart from the Ju 88) What they need to test now, is that the unlocking and scoring systems work as intented.

Yeah, it sucks, but at least you can grind your points flying over a beautiful map and enjoying the enhanced performance with many AIs in the sim.

Monostripezebra

Bugs I discovered on Ju88 so far:

-props and engines are imune to mid-air collision damage

-if you damage the canopy to the point it´s gone.. with the guns, you get to fire invisible reaguns to shoot and new canopy (or parts) apears once you eject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-QSwgmqG1E

Edited by Dr_Zeebra

FuriousMeow

Bugs I discovered on Ju88 so far:

-props and engines are imune to mid-air collision damage

-if you damage the canopy to the point it´s gone.. with the guns, you get to fire invisible reaguns to shoot and new canopy (or parts) apears once you eject.

There's a forum for bugs.

Still downloading but to echo some others, this update is so much more than I dreamed it would be. I'm very eager to see how much of an improvement 64bit brings to the game. Hats off to the entire team. You guys are truly amazing. I'm a customer for life!

• Upvote 1

Nice work Devs, I really didn't expect to see the 64bits until much later.

Sadly my TrackIR 5 no longer activates when I start the game, anyone have a clue on how to fix this.  I have only been using it a week so I am new to TIR.

71st_AH_Mastiff

It's advisable to reboot your machine after an update of BOS/BOM to alienate any Install or issues.

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

A very impressive update list! 

I'm looking forward to trying out the new features this weekend.

Keep up the good work lads.  :salute:

pilotpierre

Yaf&$@?ingho, muchos grassy arse mein devswhogotneinequal. May all your camels be born with 2 humps.

=EXPEND=Capt_Yorkshire

Top patch devs its looks and runs better than ever, one thing i did notice when flying a G2 when in a fast steep dive its feels different not sure how but like its missing an effect or something. 

Keep up the stunning work devs i'll be buying BOM soon.

It's advisable to reboot your machine after an update of BOS/BOM to alienate any I stall or issues.

Thanks for the advise, but it didn't work.  I also uninstalled TrackIR and reinstalled, no dice either. :unsure:

6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann

Look, All I'm saying is that the Unlocks should not be brought back. They ruin the Experience for me. 

• 1CGS
Jason_Williams

Look, All I'm saying is that the Unlocks should not be brought back. They ruin the Experience for me. 

The don't fly until you can activate them. Enough already. We are still in beta. Instead of complaining, help us find bugs so everyone can have a better final product.

Jason

• Upvote 1

6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann

The don't fly until you can activate them. Enough already. We are still in beta. Instead of complaining, help us find bugs so everyone can have a better final product.

Jason

Found one. 

But Seriously, DrZeeebra did an extensive Job already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-QSwgmqG1E

Ecept for that the Game still crashes quite a lot. 

I do Performance Checks all the Time and am active in the FM Discussions, although Crump and Venturi have effectively destroyed my attempt to push for higher P-40 engine time limitations.

I do participate in the Productivity and I do my share.

The Unlocks just really grind my gears as well. 

Edited by 6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann

71st_AH_Hooves

Cranked it back up had a great time. Seemed to run great as always. Tried to tell if the custom skins loading had sped up but no one near me had any skins that I had and vise versa. I'll have to test more when I have another chance.

Edited by Hooves

Fantastic work and great update once again.

Thank you very much for all your hard work and dedication, the sim is getting better and better!

:salute:

Frequent_Flyer

Outstanding update, really enjoyed myself over the new map. It looks beautiful, and smooth performance. Ju-88 is almost as much fun to fly as to light up.  Great work.

Edited by Frequent_Flyer

Hello

Workin Sweetfx? I think that when changing architecture of 64 bits that will not work Sweet FX or I just me problem. Can you please help?

=EXPEND=Dendro

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me......

OK Han, so whats next..... spits and hurrcanes over Afrika???? Pacific? Yak 3 and 9?? Cmon already!!!

Seriously..... I have never had a PC product that gets me so excited every single day of my life. Your team's work is incredible and a hearty WELL DONE!!!!

• Upvote 1

Blooddawn1942

OMG! Haven't expected such an incredible update. I was just looking this morning what's going on an then this! many thanks. I'm coming home from a vacation today and now I know what I will do this evening!:)

=FEW=Hauggy

Overall a great update. :)

But campaigns needs to be improved to be enjoyable and not a shore, that being said the map is a beauty.

Also I don't know about other people but i've had a couple of crash already.

Edited by 5./ZG1_Haug

=FEW=Hauggy

Yep there was a massive 'crash' the other night on WingsofL by someone trying to divebomb, or perhaps it was an intentional kamikaze...

lol at least you'll remember me :D

Wasn't exactly a suicide attack.

Edited by 5./ZG1_Haug