3./JG15_Hans

1000+ skinpack BOS/BOM

Hey guys, S:salute: 

So that we can all see each other's cool custom skins , I decided to get as many skins as I could find and make a huge pack for us. I got most skins from this forum and some others from other websites. The pack ended up in a total of a little more than 5GB and it contains 1000+ skins from both nations.

Hope you guys enjoy! See you in the skies!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=97A6110EC39B3DED!2689&authkey=!ACFuKv54nxiSlec&ithint=file%2czip

• Upvote 6

Very cool.

I will have to sift through the air racers and anime ones and delete those.

:salute:

Edited by 429FS_SPEKTRE76

Very cool.

I will have to sift through the air racers and anime ones and delete those one's though.

:salute:

xD I dont like them either, but there aren't many of them in the pack. I put some of them just so that I can see the "Red Barons" and some other flying circus pilots

Ty for the effort of putting this pack together JAGER_Hans, it's very much appreciated. :salute:

Ty for the effort of putting this pack together JAGER_Hans, it's very much appreciated. :salute:

Thx Azref, hope you like it  :biggrin:

Hey guys, S:salute: 

So that we can all see each other's cool custom skins , I decided to get as many skins as I could find and make a huge pack for us. I got most skins from this forum and some others from other websites. The pack ended up in a total of a little more than 5GB and it contains 1000+ skins from both nations.

Hope you guys enjoy! See you in the skies!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=97A6110EC39B3DED!2689&authkey=!ACFuKv54nxiSlec&ithint=file%2czip

Awesome. Thanks a lot!

Thanks mate, really great effort. Much appreciated :)

You've removed a lot of yours from the forums and as such I don't even have them anymore.

Oh no brother, they have moved to the appropriate aircraft thread. Like my F-2's that I used on the F4 templates. Which one are you looking for? I may still have it. I had a bad crash about 6 months ago.

link does not work for me would someone please put provide new one thanks

yes i do but one drive says link not working

says item may not still exist or may have been deleted

I'm uploading most of this big package in my google drive but not finished yet. I divided the whole pack plane by plane, if you need them I can send you my link for the download. Text me on ayamoth89@gmail.com

With the help of ayamoth89's collection of skins I present to you a p2p torrent of a ton of skins for you to enjoy and share, let's try to keep it seeding.

Here is the link to the .torrent file so just download that and install with your favorite P2P program.  Download button should be at the top right.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhsu78x7z8m5hna/IL-2%20BoS%20%26%20BoM%20Jumbo%20Skinpack.torrent?dl=0

Edited by Sennpaiser
  • Upvote 1

Torrent is down due to no seeders. I've got my torrent set to download and i'll gladly seed once I get it.

this kind of download looks like a good thing, but it isn't - people like me who run a website that costs several thousands of dollars a year to run, need people to come to our website, download and donate, mod makers to upload and keep their work updates, if there are mega downloads it makes our work much harder if not impossible.

Well I shouldn't worry, this torrent has been down since August 2016 !

Edited by fubar_2_niner

Well if someone can get me the pack Ill host this online for anyone to download...When someone goes through trouble to make this is should be saved and shared.

Edited by 325th_Bugsy
na

The way RoF managed skins was much better.

The Skin packs in RoF kept it well organised.

Personally I think we need a central location to be able to get shared skin packs.

Does anyone remember Flybert's Chateaux from RB3D days.

We desperately need something similar

• Upvote 1