LLv34_Untamo

Finnish VirtualPilots - Dynamic War

For UFO.

I think short missions because one side killed all the other side's ships. The end of the mission is happening.  I've seen it quite often.

Я думаю, что короткие миссии, потому что одна сторона убила все корабли другой стороны. Происходит конец миссии.  Довольно часто видел это.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, UFO* said:

Почему из 18 миссий  - 2 миссии по 5 часов и только 2 миссии по 6 часов ?  . Остальные 14 миссий  продолжительностью до 2 часов .

10 hours ago, -=MULT=-CH_P said:

For UFO.

I think short missions because one side killed all the other side's ships. The end of the mission is happening.  I've seen it quite often.

Я думаю, что короткие миссии, потому что одна сторона убила все корабли другой стороны. Происходит конец миссии.  Довольно часто видел это.

Yes. This is the reason.

I am in the process of forming a new squad. The squad will be designated WB_pilot. My question has to do with scoring. We have been playing under a JG designation and 2 of us are currently top 25 scoring. Can I give a list of pilots and move scoring over.

jokkr

58 minutes ago, WB_jokkr said:

I am in the process of forming a new squad. The squad will be designated WB_pilot. My question has to do with scoring. We have been playing under a JG designation and 2 of us are currently top 25 scoring. Can I give a list of pilots and move scoring over.

jokkr

I guess the email I sent got misplaced, so I’ll write it here too:

I don’t know how the stats system would behave in this kind of situation.

Changing a squadron is rather simple, just leave current one and then create/join another. If the scores don’t come to the new squadron, it would then probably need some database editing, which we don’t really want to do.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

I guess the email I sent got misplaced, so I’ll write it here too:

I don’t know how the stats system would behave in this kind of situation.

Changing a squadron is rather simple, just leave current one and then create/join another. If the scores don’t come to the new squadron, it would then probably need some database editing, which we don’t really want to do.

is the score indexed by email address or user ID. If it’s email I suspect changing will drag scores. If by userID then a change will lose.attached score. There are 6 of us and it would be great to move without loosing the bonus that comes with scoring premium (live/death streaks etc.)

Edited by WB_jokkr

Stats system tracks user IDs and it will remember which names you have used before. There’s a chance it will move the score, but like I said, I don’t know.

Buen día, quiero reportar 2 casos de “teamkilling”.

Ambos casos fueron realizados a miembros de mi Escuadrón y en la misma misión. El piloto agresor fue CanadienFr y los agredidos GOA_Wardog y GOA_Lince (ambos muertos).

El piloto agresor,  prosiguió con sus ataques haciendo caso omiso a las reiteradas advertencias de “Friendly” Por chat.

Solicito a los administradores tomen las medidas correspondientes. Gracias

GOA_Docfer.

Spoiler

C65B929A-351D-44BF-861E-07CC203B0C79.jpeg

F614FD0F-5D42-46DD-AFC6-661FB2C6B922.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Admins, and how I have in statistics decreased the number of points. Here are two screenshots and the dates on them.

Админы, а каким образом у меня в статистике уменьшились кол-во очков. Вот два скриншота и даты на них

http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/ru/pilots/?tour=36

b2827d962db9t.jpg

5d59d76b7ebct.jpg

Edited by -=MULT=-CH_P

15 hours ago, GOA_Docfer said:

I ask the administrators to take the corresponding measures. Thank you

Looks like the campaign app has registered this and kicked the player. If he continues, the system will automatically ban him.

10 hours ago, -=MULT=-CH_P said:

Admins, and how I have in statistics decreased the number of points. Here are two screenshots and the dates on them.

I have no idea. Perhaps ask from Vaal how points can decrease? I did update the stats system to latest version, but that was already on 18.8.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, -=MULT=-CH_P said:

Админы, а каким образом у меня в статистике уменьшились кол-во очков. Вот два скриншота и даты на них

http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/ru/pilots/?tour=36

b2827d962db9t.jpg

5d59d76b7ebct.jpg

Your real points (score from destroying stuff, shown on end of sortie) are: Score 316873 located here: http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/pilot/1304/-=MULT=-CH_P/?tour=36 they will never go down, while rating points that are used to rank players go up down depending on what you do whole toure of 90 days.

Rating points are calculated by this formula, you probably flew to mutch time and didnt get mutch score points for it to have positive effect, or you got KIA or captured):

How is calculated the rating?

1) calculate how many scores player earns per one life - score / (dead + capture) = SD
2) calculate how many scores player earns per one hour - score / flight time = SH
3) calculate rating by formula: (SD * SH * score) / 1000

Edited by CountZero
  • Upvote 3

I got an answer from =FB=Vaal to this question. I understand, thank you all for the clarification. Please also add this FAQ to the server information. Or part of this FAQ . So that such questions do not arise in the future.

Я получил ответ от =FB=Vaal на этот вопрос. Я понял, всем спасибо за разъяснение. Прошу также добавить этот FAQ к информации о сервере. Либо часть этого FAQ . Чтобы в будущем не возникали подобные вопросы.

http://72ag-ded.su:8080/ru/faq/

Как рассчитывается рейтинг?

Рейтинг пилота рассчитывается на основе заработанных пилотом очков, среднего количества очков за жизнь и за час. Такой способ расчета рейтинга учитывает не только количественные, но и качественные показатели пилота, а так же сводит в единую систему оценки пилотов разных специализаций.
Как именно рассчитывается рейтинг:
1) вычисляем сколько игрок зарабатывает очков за одну жизнь - очки / (смерти + плен) = ОС
2) вычисляем сколько игрок зарабатывает очков за один час налета - очки / налет часов = ОЧ
3) вычисляем рейтинг по формуле: (ОС * ОЧ * очки) / 1000

Hi Crazy Finnish Server Guys!

Just wanted to say how great it is to see the numbers so consistently high on your server recently, and I've been having an absolute blast! thank you. Keep doing what you're doing.

....also any chance of the Velikiye Luki maps making it onto the server at any point? Pretty please??

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Diggun said:

also any chance of the Velikiye Luki maps making it onto the server at any point? Pretty please??

It's possible, but needs smaller "target groups" as the map doesn't have as big "free areas" (170 m radius circle) as e.g. Kuban and Stalingrad.

• Like 1

Hello, I've lost my login details for Finish virtual pilot server, is there way to recover it?

Thanks in advance

Salute team

I want ask about AAA 

Red Flack is very bad, i manage to kill ALL aaa in ground position in a single foke190, som something similar in blue position with any red plane is imposible... difefence on accuracy and lethaly are amazing.

Is posible tune red flack a bit? thx  . 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HRc_Tumu said:

Salute team

I want ask about AAA 

Red Flack is very bad, i manage to kill ALL aaa in ground position in a single foke190, som something similar in blue position with any red plane is imposible... difefence on accuracy and lethaly are amazing.

Is posible tune red flack a bit? thx  . 

We use "Low" AI level for both German and Russian AAA at the frontline. Tuning questions should perhaps go to developers, as "Medium" level is already a bit too accurate for general taste.

1 час назад, HRc_Tumu сказал:

http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/sortie/log/483423/?tour=36

Thx

Then use same AAA for both sides.... because advantage for blue side is amazing now, Blues no need more advantages )))

I also noticed this situation with the Russian air defenses, they are like small children. There is a very strong imbalance between the blue and red anti-aircraft guns. It is a good idea to put both sides of the anti-aircraft guns of the same army, either blue ( they shoot normally) or red ( they are like children), changing the properties of belonging to the army of the desired type.

-----------------

Эту ситуацию с русскими ПВО я тоже заметил, они как дети малые. Очень сильный дисбаланс между синими и красными зенитками. Хорошая идея ставить за обе стороны зенитки одной армии, либо синей ( они нормально стреляют ) или красной ( они как дети ), поменяв в свойствах принадлежность к армии нужного типа.

• Upvote 2

How long has this imbalance in AAA been going on? Is this something that has come via recent updates, or do you think it's been like this for longer time already?

8 минут назад, LLv34_Temuri сказал:

How long has this imbalance in AAA been going on? Is this something that has come via recent updates, or do you think it's been like this for longer time already?

I don't fly often for the blue side. But in the couple of months I've been flying on Your server, I've seen this difference always. I'm a ground attack pilot by my profile, and when attacking ground targets, I do an anti-aircraft maneuver. And I feel the difference in behavior and accuracy of shooting aaaaah on my own skin :) I wondered why the blue fighters didn't put their goal first - to destroy AAA, at the front and on the artillery. Maybe because the AAA is harmless. For example, when attacking the AAA blue front, I will either die, or on one wing I will get to the front line ( or the airfield, if very lucky). Provided, of course, that I attack alone, without helpers. Ships are easier to sink :)

-------

Я летаю не часто за синию сторону. Но за пару месяцев, которые я летаю на Вашем сервере, я видел эту разницу всегда. Я штурмовик по своему профилю, и при атаке наземных целей я делаю противозенитный маневр. И разницу в поведении и точности стрельбы ААА ощущаю на своей шкуре :)  Меня удивляло, почему синие истребители не ставят на первое место себе цель - уничтожить ААА, на фронте и на артилерии. Может потому что ААА безобидное. Например при атаке ААА синего фронта я либо умру, либо на одном крыле доберусь до линии фронта ( или аэродрома, если очень повезёт ) . При условии конечно, что я атакую один, без помощников. Корабли утопить проще :)

Posted (edited)

I haven't flown GB that much in some time, but at least for me it has always been so that I destroy AAA first, regardless on which side I've flown. Usually doing it so that one friend is baiting the AAA. If no friend was available, need to have speed and constant pull on the stick so the AAA won't hit.

Edit: And I've pretty much always begun on the AAA that is on the edges, not diving in straight to the middle.

Edited by LLv34_Temuri

Posted (edited)

Termuri

Best option for test it is do a lonewolf attack.... all  AAA only for you

I noticed it from i start play again some months ago , for test it, i dedicated some days to fly only blue side.  You can see results on my link.... atacking alone i manage to kill all AAA . 

I try do the same on blue positions ..... really no point of comparation... alone i manage to kill 4 or 5 before be defeated.

All tested alone. Is true with a bit of help taks is more easy... the point is flying blue u can do it alone ( with some skills of course ) im not a experten , flying blue planes, but i have skills attaking ground.

http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/pilot/1590/HRc_Tumu/?tour=36

Look my stats, im practically a red player dedicated.

in totall i killed around  220 AAA , i mean, i know about what im talking... 

looking stats for red players.... i think only =MULT=_CH_P kill more AAA than my ( so he spends more time ;) )

:)

Edited by HRc_Tumu
  • Upvote 1

I suggest that any player check everything for himself. Fly to the Railway station for the blue, and then for the red.  There you will find 2 medium-caliber anti-aircraft guns and 3 large-caliber anti-aircraft guns. ( only 5 pieces ) There you are unlikely to be disturbed by any of the players. Act calmly, without fuss and haste - for objectivity. I assure You you will feel the difference between a blue and red railway station. Fly there alone, without an assistant.

-------

Предлагаю любому игроку проверить всё самому. Слетайте на Железнодорожную станцию за синих, и потом за красных.  Там вас ждут 2 зенитки среднего калибра и 3 зенитки крупного калибра. ( всего 5 штук ) Там Вам вряд ли кто-то помешает из игроков. Действуйте спокойно, без суеты и спешки - для объективности. Уверяю Вас вы почувствуете разницу между синей и красной ЖД станцией. Слетайте туда один, без помощника.

• Upvote 2

No flak guns protecting spawning airfields . On two occasions now  the enemy has attacked airfields killing red pilots even though Red is out numbered 2:1. 

2 hours ago, KoN_ said:

No flak guns protecting spawning airfields . On two occasions now  the enemy has attacked airfields killing red pilots even though Red is out numbered 2:1. 

You should read the fine manual on page 1:

Temporary airfields:

In addition to the front and rear airfields, there is a airfield candidate on each sector for use as a temporary airfield. The temp candidates can be much closer to conflict areas and to the border than the normal front/rear airfields. This doesn't automatically mean that they will be closer to the conflicts (due to the continuously shifting frontline), but they have a better chance of being. They aren't shown on the map normally, but you can see these with the "<p" chat command. You can activate the temporary airfield by flying an supply plane (from the supply airstart) and landing it on the candidate airfield. Once activated, the temp airfield functions just like the front/rear airfields, except that there is NO AAA cover, and the airfield is supplied manually by players, so no factory supply. The temp airfield always starts with ZERO supply, plus the supply brought in by the first supply plane.

On 8/28/2020 at 1:47 PM, -=MULT=-CH_P said:

I also noticed this situation with the Russian air defenses, they are like small children. There is a very strong imbalance between the blue and red anti-aircraft guns. It is a good idea to put both sides of the anti-aircraft guns of the same army, either blue ( they shoot normally) or red ( they are like children), changing the properties of belonging to the army of the desired type.

-----------------

Эту ситуацию с русскими ПВО я тоже заметил, они как дети малые. Очень сильный дисбаланс между синими и красными зенитками. Хорошая идея ставить за обе стороны зенитки одной армии, либо синей ( они нормально стреляют ) или красной ( они как дети ), поменяв в свойствах принадлежность к армии нужного типа.

Не останавливаемся на достигнутом . Давайте и технику с лучшими характеристиками раздавать обеим сторонам в равной степени . 

So Anapa and Gost are temp airfields . With no flak protection . 

Posted (edited)

Зимняя карта Сталинграда . Поздние самолеты в полном наборе . Где тигры и пантеры ? Тогда хотя бы самолеты ранние оставьте .

Edited by UFO*

As others have said, the current campaign has reached a tedious phase. It has separated into Land (Sector 1) and Sea (Sector 2), and despite my pleas my fellow Russian players just go obsessively after the ships. This has no effect on the victory conditions, which are in Sector 1, but just cause the scenario to keep rotating after only 90 minutes or so while moving the Russian and German ships closer to German airfields and further from ours.  There is no airfield that can be captured by offensives in Sector 2.  

I would like to see the later model tanks put back in the game. I usually play Allied side . Limiting numbers would be ok with me. The gameplay on the server has changed the last few weeks. Seems to me pilots definitely like killing player tanks !
sometimes you can’t get close to enemy ground targets, just like it was at times. 
just my 2 cents.   

Is there something wrong with server today I tried to join and Game stops responding when downloading files

1 hour ago, SaffronB said:

Is there something wrong with server today I tried to join and Game stops responding when downloading files

I have the same problem. I played this morning without any trouble but now I can't enter the server, stuck downloading files. Other server work fine, so must be a problem here

3 hours ago, SaffronB said:

2 hours ago, LordCamorras said:

I have the same problem. I played this morning without any trouble but now I can't enter the server, stuck downloading files. Other server work fine, so must be a problem here

Server is now running the Stalingrad map, it's a bit heavier than the Kuban map.

5 hours ago, beresford said:

As others have said, the current campaign has reached a tedious phase. It has separated into Land (Sector 1) and Sea (Sector 2), and despite my pleas my fellow Russian players just go obsessively after the ships. This has no effect on the victory conditions, which are in Sector 1, but just cause the scenario to keep rotating after only 90 minutes or so while moving the Russian and German ships closer to German airfields and further from ours.  There is no airfield that can be captured by offensives in Sector 2.  

I agree that some kind of special handling should be there for the sea battles. Need to think. Any ideas?

Posted (edited)
3 часа назад, LLv34_Temuri сказал:

Any ideas?

Sea convoy can replace sometimes rear depot and station for southern sector.

===

Иногда, в южном секторе на карте Кубань вместо станции и тылового склада ставить морские конвои.

Edited by Skin
  • Upvote 1