LLv34_Untamo

Finnish VirtualPilots - Dynamic War

On 8/3/2018 at 6:52 PM, LLv34_Temuri said:

Yes. I got inside a Hornet:

EA90E88C-C54F-4F94-BA00-42B5301B948B.jpeg

"Nice Hornet, I want to wear it as a hat !" :)

As I was playing earlier I saw something that has been bugging me for a little bit now, perhaps someone could clarify the reasoning for me. On the Soviet side the Yak 7 is available as a standard plane, at least it was when I was on. The odd bit is that the 1B, a plane that was on the front before the 7B, is only available as a reward plane. Why is this?

11 hours ago, Disarray said:

As I was playing earlier I saw something that has been bugging me for a little bit now, perhaps someone could clarify the reasoning for me. On the Soviet side the Yak 7 is available as a standard plane, at least it was when I was on. The odd bit is that the 1B, a plane that was on the front before the 7B, is only available as a reward plane. Why is this?

Based roughly on https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/25993-aircraft-flight-and-technical-specifications-and-operational-details/

Yak-7B series 36
Combat debut: May 1942

Yak-1(b) series 127
Combat debut: April 1943

Quite dont care about that kind of behavior, but I just wanted to show you. 

The "conversation" start just after I shot Sharfi down. 

20180812224345_1.jpg

20180812224359_1.jpg

20180812224415_1.jpg

• Haha 2

Come on @F/JG300_Faucon, everyone has their moments dude. No need to oust a player on the forums. Your agenda should have been to just ignore her (and any other pilot having a bad time), not put a pilot on blast because they're salty and "in the moment".

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, [TWB]Sketch said:

Come on @F/JG300_Faucon, everyone has their moments dude. No need to oust a player on the forums. Your agenda should have been to just ignore her (and any other pilot having a bad time), not put a pilot on blast because they're salty and "in the moment".

I am not a fan of trash talking no matter what.

We all know that multiplayer can be humbleling, but I we can't talk it, he /she should not have joined multiplayer!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

20180812224345_1.jpg

20180812224359_1.jpg

20180812224415_1.jpg

Pas très sympatique cette connasse! Dommage! Pourtant, la plupart des gents ici sont aimable.

6 hours ago, [TWB]Sketch said:

Having a "rage moment" can happen to almost anyone (me include). I'm ok with that. 

But, I don't really like to be insulted as a "french something" (often it will be "french coward"...). I don't get the point. I mean I won't insult someone as a facist because he's german 😐 It's completely stupid.

Edited by F/JG300_Faucon

In some other games it can at times be fun to add fuel to the fire, here I think its best to just ignore them if you feel they are disrespective and you did nothing wrong and need to not apologize.

15 minutes ago, LeLv76_Erkki said:

In some other games it can at times be fun to add fuel to the fire, here I think its best to just ignore them if you feel they are disrespective and you did nothing wrong and need to not apologize.

In some other games, that kind of language comes with the game culture. It's the second time in the recent days that I know she's gone sour like this after losing a fight. This kind of behavior doesn't belong to the simulator flying culture nor our server.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

This kind of behavior doesn't belong to the simulator flying culture nor our server.

This. Keep the fights in the air, and out of the chat.

• Upvote 1

S!

The bug that caused everyone to lose their planes (award or not) and not get any award points in the event that the mission changed if one was in the air when it happened, has now been fixed.

Now the planes are returned to the airfield you took off from, and award points are given if kills have been made. Being caught in the air during mission change is in effect handled as safe landing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ESCOMM_FlyMaker said:

Tanks base can be repaired? I destroyed in the last mission 6 AAA
But after another sortie they seems to be back

You got to destroy the nearest depot to avoid (or slow down) the respawn of flak. 

Admins tell me if I'm wrong?

1 hour ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

You got to destroy the nearest depot to avoid (or slow down) the respawn of flak. 

Depot or factory. Use the <field <tank base number> command to get info about a tank base. For example:

<field 1615

Edited by LLv34_Temuri

Tank base (and any other objective) object respawn times can be short, if the repair source is close by and intact. Destroy the source -> respawn times go up.

Edited by LLv34_Untamo

On 7/7/2018 at 2:11 PM, Disarray said:

Maybe get someone with an audience to do a little show and tell on the server update. I know Magz just did an announcement for a server event and those usually draw a bit of a crowd. There have been some grumbling on other servers about some decisions made and the general conclusion is the player base just has to put up with it as there is no other option. May be this server should show up to be the option?

I came here after DerSheriff videos

My squadron is joining to the fun. We have 4 - 5 very active pilots and more 3 occasionally

We fly for reds so warm up for the fight...

I will try to bring my community. At least the best part of then

Our time zone is -3 GMT

The server is great and i have many ideas. If you're open to changes i can wrote here

Edited by ESCOMM_FlyMaker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ESCOMM_FlyMaker said:

The server is great and i have many ideas. If you're open to changes i can wrote here

Do write your ideas.

Just have to say that i've flown my first sorties on your server today and had a blast. Awesome work!

See you in the skies, beware of the mighty P40! 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Once we're at the final planes selection (with the BoBp fighters), does it stay until the end of the map?

1 minute ago, OpticFlow said:

Once we're at the final planes selection (with the BoBp fighters), does it stay until the end of the map?

No, it keeps rotating.

Does I'm the only one feeling the flak is a bit too high? 

It's challenging when you can fly in a group. But when you are alone, it feels like the only thing you can do is level bombing at 4000m and more (I tried 2 times at 3000m, a wing was cut before I could drop bombs). 

Edited by F/JG300_Faucon
  • Upvote 1

On 8/13/2018 at 11:17 PM, F/JG300_Faucon said:

20180812224345_1.jpg

20180812224359_1.jpg

20180812224415_1.jpg

This girl is amazing...!!

1 hour ago, ITAF_Rani said:

This girl is amazing...!!

crazy what kind of behaviour people are willing to accept when its a girl in communities where they are almost inexistant. Such behaviour is childish and toxic and should not be praised.

• Thanks 3

Dear yac...my intent was only to minimize  the event and of course I don t accept it.

Sharfy is a good player..I think she had only a bad 5 minutes...

So don t need your comment...

Man-Yac is always there when there is something against Scharfi. Even I don't know this guy, maybe I hurt him before? 💔

And yes I had my very bad 5 minutes👿, of course it's unacceptable and I will keep my opinion for myself next time.

p.s. I find it funny that he is searching for consolation in the community after I deleted his personal message and ignoring his chat(guess I should have answered those to avoid complete embarrassment😅). If i would post all insult towards me, i would be banned for spamming, overall I mostly laugh about those since I am humorously.

I never messaged you this is diffamation, you are really crazy. Also only second comment I made with any correlation to you. 

Just now, =FSB=Man-Yac said:

I never messaged you this is diffamation

The P.S. part is about the other guy I insulted. not about you. 

3 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

The P.S. part is about the other guy I insulted. not about you. 

Ok I wasn't aware of that, really thought you were a psychopath for a second. Everybody has those moments and with notoriety I figure its easier for everybody to highlight it, but it's not the first time I noticed toxic behavior from you. 

• Upvote 1

This chat (screenshots) looks like Typical behavior for wounded infantile male ego ....  

Edited by 307_Tomcat

36 minutes ago, 307_Tomcat said:

This chat (screenshots) looks like...  

And this discussion is leading nowhere good, so I ask all involved to please stop it.

Instead, given that we are eventually getting even more powerful aircraft (e.g. 262), we’d like to have improvement ideas for the award system. We’ve been thinking about having the more powerful airplanes cost significantly more than just one award point. Also, if you happen to kill a Rata with a 262, you’d get significantly less points than if you’d be flying the Rata and killed a 262. What do you think?

5 minutes ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

And this discussion is leading nowhere good, so I ask all involved to please stop it.

Instead, given that we are eventually getting even more powerful aircraft (e.g. 262), we’d like to have improvement ideas for the award system. We’ve been thinking about having the more powerful airplanes cost significantly more than just one award point. Also, if you happen to kill a Rata with a 262, you’d get significantly less points than if you’d be flying the Rata and killed a 262. What do you think?

Splendid idea, i will drink for that ;)

The award system is nice, but it has one side effect when it comes to fighters. It means that more skilled players rack up FA points and get better fighters, while less skilled players have to use less capable fighters, leading to a situation, where good players in good fighters can hunt worse players in worse fighters. Maybe could consider a system, where everybody gets three premium fighters and once you have lost them, you need to use regular fighters, or something like that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The idea behind it is for everyone to be more aware and careful about their virtual lives, and strive to always make it home alive. This is what we want to reward. Even not so skilled pilots can make a kill and make it home, if they are patient enough. And you can always do supply/repair/paratrooper flights, they give you 1+1 award points. And you can convert 2 GA points to 1 fighter (and vice versa).

Edited by LLv34_Untamo

Yes it is good that supply flights etc give points, so less capable pilots at least have a chance to get to fly better planes, too. Another thought is that you could only earn FA points when using other that premium fighters.

Edit: I guess that is similar to what Temuri said that you get more FA points when using less capable fighters.

Edited by II./JG77_Kemp

As for the flak... this has been discussed (too) many times. The idea behind the "murderous" flak is to make it hard for any one pilot to win the whole map singlehandedly. It is still possible to kill a tank base solo. I've done it, and many others have too. But make no mistake, it is meant to be hard. Pro tip: use big bombs to soften them, and then use spiral (or "diving oval") attack runs. As long as you pull on the stick, the flak won't hit you. Even 1s going straight -> dead.

2 minutes ago, II./JG77_Kemp said:

Another thought is that you could only earn FA points when using other that premium fighters. 

This is what Temuri touched in his post. We want to award more points for hard kills (killing a 262 with rata for example), and practically none for overly easy kills.

• Like 1