coconut

[Release] Sturmovik Server Control

~S~

Have something that seems abnormal.

A tank battle commences in a region, and my airfield in that region disappears? 

Reappears after the battle (next rotation)

In the generated mission, everything is there but the spawn points .

Is this how it works?

Thanks

Help appreciated

Mox

Edited by II./JG1_Schulte

Here is an attempt at listing the loadouts for the Dora 190-D9. I've done this by subtracting 1 from the in-game loadout number, which seems to work for other planes.

Loadout 0: MG131/MG151

Loadout 1: MG131/MG151 + SD70-4

Loadout 2: MG131/MG151 + SC250

Loadout 3: MG131/MG151 + SC500

Loadout 4: MG131/MG151 + WGr.42 x 2

Loadout 8: MG131/MG151 + R4M Orkan x 26

Loadout 9: Empty

• Thanks 1

Hello.

I'm testing the program as a ban utility.
First question.
Banned the user for a day, but after 24 hours he did not disappear from the ban.

It would be logical that after the term of the ban, the ban was shot automatically.

Is this a bug or is it intended?

thank

2019-05-13_095518.jpg

Edited by Rizer

Note that the search will find any user, banned or not. Note also that SSC has to be running for the ban to be revoked.

How did you establish that the user was still banned after 24h?

Hello.
Since at the moment there is no stable working program to manage the user ban for the Dserver.

I decided to try your program for these purposes.

After about a week of work on the main server (Wings of Liberty) I discovered the following.
1. Every 15 seconds, one processor core is fully loaded by the StrumovServerControl process, which is bad for the delays of the Dserver itself.
2. Process took for itself 3 GB of memory, leak?

ScreenShot:

Скрытый текст

t server contrl load.jpg

I would be very grateful for the answer.
Thank!

PS. 
Tried to write in lichku, but could not, "the user does not accept messages"

Edited by Rizer

6 hours ago, Rizer said:

After about a week of work on the main server (Wings of Liberty) I discovered the following.
1. Every 15 seconds, one processor core is fully loaded by the StrumovServerControl process, which is bad for the delays of the Dserver itself.
2. Process took for itself 3 GB of memory, leak?

Hi Rizer,

Do you have these problems only when SSC has been running for a week, or does it happen also right after starting the process?

I haven't run SSC through a memory profiler, so yes, it's possible there are leaks.

17 часов назад, coconut сказал:

Do you have these problems only when SSC has been running for a week, or does it happen also right after starting the process?

Especially not watched, but certainly not from the very beginning.
Now launched again, until everything is in order.

Hi I just downloaded the latest SSC and attempted to setup.  I have set my config.yaml file up and when I go to run the setpassword.exe file it locates the config.yaml file but comes up with this error.

Unhandled Exception: SharpYaml.SyntaxErrorException: (Lin: 25, Col: 24, Chr: 1175) - (Lin: 25, Col: 27, Chr: 1178): While parsing a quoted scalar, find unknown escape character.
   at SharpYaml.Scanner.ScanFlowScalar(Boolean isSingleQuoted)
   at SharpYaml.Scanner.FetchFlowScalar(Boolean isSingleQuoted)
   at SharpYaml.Scanner.FetchNextToken()
   at SharpYaml.Scanner.FetchMoreTokens()
   at SharpYaml.Scanner.InternalMoveNext()
   at SharpYaml.Parser.GetCurrentToken()
   at SharpYaml.Parser.ParseBlockMappingValue()
   at SharpYaml.Parser.StateMachine()
   at SharpYaml.Parser.MoveNext()
   at SharpYaml.EventReader.MoveNext()
   at SharpYaml.EventReader.Allow[T]()
   at SharpYaml.EventReader.Expect[T]()
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.ScalarSerializerBase.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.RoutingSerializer.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.TagTypeSerializer.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.AnchorSerializer.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.SerializerContext.ReadYaml(Object value, Type expectedType)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DefaultObjectSerializerBackend.ReadDictionaryItem(ObjectContext& objectContext, KeyValuePair`2 keyValueType)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DictionarySerializer.ReadDictionaryItem(ObjectContext& objectContext, KeyValuePair`2 keyValueType)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DictionarySerializer.ReadDictionaryItems(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DictionarySerializer.ReadMember(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.ObjectSerializer.ReadMembers[TStart,TEnd](ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.ObjectSerializer.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.RoutingSerializer.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.ObjectSerializer.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.TagTypeSerializer.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.AnchorSerializer.ReadYaml(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.SerializerContext.ReadYaml(Object value, Type expectedType)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DefaultObjectSerializerBackend.ReadCollectionItem(ObjectContext& objectContext, Object value, Type itemType, Int32 index)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.CollectionSerializer.ReadCollectionItem(ObjectContext& objectContext, Object value, Type itemType, Int32 index)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.CollectionSerializer.ReadAddCollectionItem(ObjectContext& objectContext, Type elementType, CollectionDescriptor collectionDescriptor, Object thisObject, Int32 index)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.CollectionSerializer.ReadCollectionItems(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.CollectionSerializer.ReadMember(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.ObjectSerializer.ReadMembers[TStart,TEnd](ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DefaultObjectSerializerBackend.ReadDictionaryItem(ObjectContext& objectContext, KeyValuePair`2 keyValueType)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DictionarySerializer.ReadDictionaryItem(ObjectContext& objectContext, KeyValuePair`2 keyValueType)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DictionarySerializer.ReadDictionaryItems(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializers.DictionarySerializer.ReadMember(ObjectContext& objectContext)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializer.Deserialize(EventReader reader, Type expectedType, Object existingObject, SerializerContextSettings contextSettings, SerializerContext& context)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializer.Deserialize(TextReader reader, Type expectedType, Object existingObject, SerializerContextSettings contextSettings)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializer.Deserialize(String fromText, Type expectedType, Object existingObject)
   at SharpYaml.Serialization.Serializer.Deserialize[T](String fromText)
   at FSharp.Configuration.YamlConfigTypeProvider.Parser.parse@91.Invoke(String text)
   at FSharp.Configuration.YamlConfigTypeProvider.Root.LoadText(String yamlText)
   at FSharp.Configuration.YamlConfigTypeProvider.Root.Load(String filePath)
   at Program.main(String[] argv) in D:\a\1\s\SetPassword\Program.fs:line 41

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

It never asked me for a password input.  Do I need to put in a hash password first in the config file then run?

Sorry for my ignorance in this as this is quite new to me.

never mind I found it for the locations of folders I still had "...."

Hi all,

I got the SSC and campaign finally to start.  Though the campaign only restarted once (started dserver and loaded sds file and ran).  There after and before it seems it get stuck in a loop looking for RCON connection.  As dserver won't start.  it just hangs...

Do I normally have to wait a few minutes before it decides to start dserver and then establish RCON connection and load the sds file.

Also dserver will always start if I schedule a mission only in the console.  But in campaign it seems to just hang after missions are generated and resaved.

Is this normal?

I have the latest downloads of both.

Cheers

It can take several minutes for the conversion from mission to msnbin. Maybe you just need to wait more. 

After reading again what you wrote, I suspect the RCON connection between SSC and dserver does not work. That would be consistent with start working, as the system would use the commandline to launch the mission, and with map rotation not working, as this requires a working RCON.

Does the dserver show in its window about incoming connections? If not, then that's your problem.

It works now!  Dserver starts up and rcon is connected. Just a few last questions which you might be able to answer off the bat. The AI difficulty seems to be easy. Is there a way to set that or is that the server preset from normal to expert cover this. If i schedule a shutdown at any time will i be able to continue where we left off or do we need to finish a round to update progress. Finally moscow autumn has 2 missions. In the campaign to play. Is this for an extended campaign version. As both created at same date. I.e. can make the playlist start with moscowautumn1 then moscowautumn2 etc. Thanks again. Cheers

12 hours ago, HairyBrenndog said:

The AI difficulty seems to be easy. Is there a way to set that or is that the server preset from normal to expert cover this.

I don't remember what level I set for them. But if it isn't already at the max level, increasing it wouldn't be hard. I haven't made that into an option yet.

If i schedule a shutdown at any time will i be able to continue where we left off or do we need to finish a round to update progress

You need to finish the round. Can't continue an interrupted round where you left it.

Finally moscow autumn has 2 missions. In the campaign to play. Is this for an extended campaign version. As both created at same date. I.e. can make the playlist start with moscowautumn1 then moscowautumn2

Sure you can. I made a second mission because I didn't like the first one. I think the missions are usually best if they are mostly linear. The first moscow mission had two rear bases for the Soviets, which sometimes didn't play well with the campaign's AI.

Also the server address is internal network.  How do I go about setting this up for public external access so I can implement IL2 mission planner as well as access from internet.  I've forwarded the 8083 port to the server as TCP.  Do I need to add another location for SSC to listen to in the config.yaml.   Currently I have a Dynamic DNS that directs to my current external IP address.  Would I need to make this static as well...

Also out of curiosity there is a generic login on the first page of the SCC.

<your_server_URL>:8083

Is this a function for people to log in and view their pilot stats etc without admin access.

If so how do you setup a password with the pilot ie an account....

It allows players to know what planes they have and where. The password is a randomly assigned PIN code displayed to them in the game after joining the server