=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Great answer  :biggrin:

Not really, perhaps it is just a case of quantity beating quality.

Using the Kill/Death ratio in the TAW webpage certainly changes things.

http://taw.stg2.de/squads.php

In any case, perhaps this is more of that pettiness that we need to stop.

regards

Haza

Edited by Haza
  • Upvote 2

Know your place!

MK.MrX/Pand,

Guys, please enough.  At least be respectful of that fact that this is the TAW server webpage and not a "mine is bigger than yours"  debating page for either of you.  Both of your teams played very well and  have helped win recent campaigns.  Now lets move on and drop this tit for tat, PLEASE!!!

Regards

Haza and probably many others!!

• Upvote 5

Know your place!

Youknow just adding a player doesn't make it better? Trakto was flying the whole campaign without squad. And now he is suddenly with you guys just to be us on the scoreboard? I have to giggle a bit.

• Upvote 2

regards

Haza

Know your place!

Youknow just adding a player doesn't make it better? Trakto was flying the whole campaign without squad. And now he is suddenly with you guys just to be us on the scoreboard? I have to giggle a bit.

Go here -> http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/19-free-subject/ Make a new topic and take your personal Sh&%t there. This is not topic for this kind of discussion. Thank you.

Edited by =L/R=Leutnant_Artur
  • Upvote 2

Thx, for the nice campain ! :salute:

One question...

Why have TAW not two Statistcs?

One for all flight inserts, and one for only where you have not died.

We all flew together as a team, so that's all the rules! Just forgot to add unnecessarily to us important statistics on the site for some. You have also the same in the team added a lot left pilots. So all the rules, and do not cry!

• Upvote 2

Know your place!

Dear god :dash: :dash: :dash:

Go here -> http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/19-free-subject/ Make a new topic and take your personal Sh&%t there. This is not topic for this kind of discussion. Thank you.

Exactly

1.  If you alt-f4 out while damaged, you will get an immediate death in the logs.

2.  If you alt-f4 out when not damaged, you will get an "IN FLIGHT" landing.  

Unfortunately, I have seen many pilots taking advantage of the second point--- they fly to the engagement area, shoot down aircraft and don't bother to RTB when out of ammo, they just ALT-F4 out for an IN-FLIGHT landing instead of returning to their friendly airfield and landing.  This saves them 50% travel time as they don't have to fly all the way home and can get back to the action twice as fast.  you can see repeat offenders of this in their flight logs.

You could call pilots out on this, but the they will justify it by saying "I have bad internet" or similar--- and you could not PROVE they were ALT-F4ing beyond a reasonable doubt.   

You can't force undamaged discos to be counted against people, because the game is unstable, but this does pose a tough problem to solve.

A solution might be to retract the cm and all kills achieved during it if you just disconnect without landing?

Also MrX stop acting like a Call of Duty-playing 12 year old with temper issues.

• Upvote 1

MK.MrX/Pand,

Guys, please enough.  At least be respectful of that fact that this is the TAW server webpage and not a "mine is bigger than yours"  debating page for either of you.  Both of your teams played very well and  have helped win recent campaigns.  Now lets move on and drop this tit for tat, PLEASE!!!

Regards

Haza and probably many others!!

I feel as if I have been more than respectful here and have only included facts in my *responses*.  Salute!

• Upvote 2

Obviously my posts were a little to subtle for you to understand so please do not try and accuse me of something I have not done.

Regards

• Upvote 2

A solution might be to retract the cm and all kills achieved during it if you just disconnect without landing?

That could really work.

• Upvote 1

Know your place!

That's great to know that you added pilots to your squad after the campaign is over to improve your squadron's score.  Now there are two proven examples that you will use any exploit to take advantage of the pilots and the server.

Here are your most recent ALT-F4 disconnects to get "IN-FLIGHT" landings, rather than spending time like the rest of us to fly home.

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=27921&name=MK.MrX

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=27905&name=MK.MrX

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=27899&name=MK.MrX

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=27887&name=MK.MrX

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=27879&name=MK.MrX

Is this the type of player we want to play with on this server?  Some might consider this--- insert word of choice here.

Who knows what else we aren't privy to...

• Upvote 6

Thank you LG, STG and all who were involved to bring this great project to where it is now: A thrilling and fun experience in the spirit of the online wars from "back then".

This, for me, really is the only way i like to play the game: objective-oriented, coordinated teamplay, not just whirly furbals.

Trying to be positive, i take the firework of emotion going off in this forum and in game chat as a sign of approval by the community, this server is really seems to be giving people what they envisioned. And as always, for some it`s too much- be careful what you wish for, it might come true. And look a little different than in your dreams.

So ultimately, i am with Haza- please do restrain yourself from stirring it up - it does not honour the effort and hard work put into this project by it`s designers.

Usually i fly axis, this campaign i chose allied, and i must say, it was a very coordinated and friendly atmosphere! Thank you and congratulations to everyone!

Next round, back to the "dark side" :)

Thank you mate for realising that I was trying to calm things. It is amazing how quickly players can become so passionate. Hopefully it will all be forgotten next week.

Regards

H

Edited by Haza

Oh so that's why they roll the map so quickly. No need to fly back to base and no risk of losing your plane. Not surprised. 

Edited by LLv34_Taku
  • Upvote 3

Also MrX stop acting like a Call of Duty-playing 12 year old with temper issues.

This might really resolve my temptation  :lol:

Thank you mate for realising that I was trying to calm things. It is amazing how quickly players can become so passionate. Hopefully it will all be forgotten next week.

Regards

H

It`s rare to have people voice their views the way you do in a forum, thoughtfully and modest- most just use the anonymity of the internetto bloat their ego`s...

So thank you!

Suggestion. Remove the capture airfield by supply plane mechanic.

1. Its an unrealistic game mechanic. Very few areas where captured by airborne forces. The "historical" way to capture enemy area is buy defending your ground forces and destroying enemy ground forces.

2. With this mechanic one side can advance more than 100 Km in a single day. This happened more than once on the taw server for both sides. This is also very unrealistic.

• Upvote 4

I want to congratulate the Red Team for their victory. I dosen't could help this time, but I see I dind't make difference! hahaha

Unfortunately TAW's gone to me for now. My squad has stopped playing because of current planes choice. That's enough to make me stop.
But I will continue giving my suggestions because I hope to be able to return soon. Until my friends get the BoM I will only help here in the forum.

The first suggestion for the next campaign is to limit airfield planes.
An intact airfield would have maximum capacity per mission, when damaged that capacity would be diminished.
This would enable aircraft transfer missions. Transferring fighters from an airfield in the rear to one near the front would make a lot of difference. It would also be another possibility to win combat missions.
The IL-2 allows an airplane to be transferred from one airfield to the other in case the landing is successful.
Edited by ESCOMM_FlyMaker

All red with a victory! :salute:

The TWB, merged, said that they were here on this main server. LOL :lol:

attachicon.gifPlach.jpg

My streak, 28 kills. :lol:
This streak? :lol:

During the war you met 28 planes in space which could bring down? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

How old are you Mr X, like 12 years old?  Shot your ass down like 3 or 4 times. And the streak was 31 before my game crashed.  Not that it matters....lol.

Salute to the Red team though!  Job well done by all the squads who played.  Great teamwork won the day for you.

Edited by TheElf
  • Upvote 1

regards

Haza

You couldn't be more right Haza.

It could also be more of lack of significant employment other than running a sham online flight sim flight school...

Stats.jpg

TheElf, After a fight with his fists do not wave, be the guys finally! Sam is not whether the 10-year-old child.

If X only fly a fighter as you, then the KD would be more of you. Look at how much he had consumed ground equipment - 376, and you have only 20.

And recheck article. Victory and defeat (Win/Lose) https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WufjW-gHWRUkY2bERPVGZEV2M

Edited by =SRS=Fin*19

TheElf, After a fight with his fists do not wave, be the guys finally! Sam is not whether the 10-year-old child.

If X only fly a fighter as you, then the KD would be more of you. Look at how much he had consumed ground equipment - 376, and you have only 20.

And recheck article. Victory and defeat (Win/Lose) https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WufjW-gHWRUkY2bERPVGZEV2M

Tracto,

I don't really have an issue with you.  Go back to X's post.  He's trolling.  Not me.  I just posted a response in my defense which you have to admit, you would probably do also.  I don't have the time to log into TAW for 80+ hours, and my specialty is flying fighters.  In any case I contribute the best way I can, but I'll never be able to fly TAW as much as some MK folks.

In any case, this is just a game.  It isn't real life.  In real life I fly an F/A-18E.  So X can have his little victories in a sim.  Salute to you.  You played well.

• Upvote 1

My congratulations on a victory to a red team, that was a good campaign! 

Thanks to everyone, red or blue, it was fun flying with you guys, we are a good comunity, we have to respect each other keep it friendly  ;)

Special thanks to =LG= for a great server!

I've made a small higlights video of what we've faced during this campaign, someone might find himself on it  :biggrin:

https://youtu.be/wRgC-VB48Rk

• Upvote 10

You couldn't be more right Haza.

It could also be more of lack of significant employment other than running a sham online flight sim flight school...

Stats.jpg

TheElf,

Well bugger me!  I have just called the Wife over to see for herself that somebody has actually inferred that I was correct/right. 

Whether that was my point or not, I'm not sure, however, just goes to show. 

I for one on this server had a F/D ratio of 100/1 and look forward to the new campaign being released next week.

I'm sure =LG=Kathon just hasn't mentioned that yet.  :biggrin:  

Regards to you all  :salute:  

Haza

NOTE:

F/D      Fun/Death ratio

Edited by Haza
  • Upvote 1

I haven't seen this much salt since I visited Utah! Is this a flight sim or a first person shooter forum? People will be pulling out their rulers next.

Saying that well done VVS :salute:

Thanks for a fun time   :salute:

and i am looking foward to Dersheriff's 30-page scientific report regarding planes and stuff :)

haha I don't claim it will be scientific, but I will take a closer look at the stats. ;)

haha I don't claim it will be scientific, but I will take a closer look at the stats. ;)

Looking forward to seeing what you can get out of them.

Thank you, LG guys, for all of the work that you put into creating compelling missions and keeping the server running!

Had a great campaign, looking forward to the next.

:salute:

Great campaign guys, unfortunatly died this time. Well, happens.

Not sure if it was mentioned but: Can the wind be a bit - lets say - improved? Hard wind from time to time is okay but it felt like every round was to fly at 8 m/s wind which made taxing and taking of horrible. Just as a quick suggestion.

Edited by Kurfuerst
  • Upvote 1

My congratulations on a victory to a red team, that was a good campaign! 

Thanks to everyone, red or blue, it was fun flying with you guys, we are a good comunity, we have to respect each other keep it friendly  ;)

Special thanks to =LG= for a great server!

I've made a small higlights video of what we've faced during this campaign, someone might find himself on it  :biggrin:

https://youtu.be/wRgC-VB48Rk

YouTube says your video is not available in Germany, why?

I guess because of a copyrights of a soundtrack :(

I've re-uploaded it here real quick, to select the best quality press settings and select top line "Лучшее". 

Thank you TriXx

Recently they brought in our news that all copyright problems with YouTube are solved now, apparently not lol

Thank you TriXx

Recently they brought in our news that all copyright problems with YouTube are solved now, apparently not lol

not every artist is represented by GEMA, but gladly there are ways around it so i was able to enjoy this really well made video. thanks!

I adore the passive aggressive "saluting"
makes me weak in the knees

But all the same thanks all for participating, it made for a challenging game!

Thanks to LG for all the time and effort, it really shows! see you in the next one!

• Upvote 2