=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

I noticed on the TAW - are death to a place one is why it is plus two for one flight on one aircraft and actually killed the pilot ( which one .) Found on Ju-87 and He-111 that last map, which is current. Maybe even killed by arrows or plus error ?

The gunner seat is not occupied. In history this month 1 kill write, Static 3, although this departure was only for these cards one kill, and for the last month will not see the history.

Edited by JGr8_Max-73

I can't... It's a weekday and I have to work!   Good hunting gentlemen!  

Here here...... i know just what you mean my friend.

Not enough hours in the day for work and play......

• Upvote 1

Please I need to reset the register of mi nickname, how can I do?... I have problems. Maybe you need to improve the security of the accounts. Everybody with your mail and nickname can to take your account. It´s not safe, please send the passwords to our mails, it´s better. And please, reset my account =gRiJ=Toro and =gRiJ=Toro111, because I can back to my first name, =gRiJ=Toro111.

Have you sent a BUG report . I seen it again last night a 110 tipped over while taxing . 

I do agree to some of that ,why not have AI Yaks or 109s. ive seen Tank drivers  just drive to the nearest airfield and vulch ,seen it on other servers . 

I wasn't referring to a Boulogne type experience if that is what you are referring to or even undertaking a Tatsinskaya Raid mission. I believe the tanks could be used to stop the "static" tanks that are currently used to attack an airfield etc in game.  It was only a suggestion, however, I'm sure no matter what happens, there will always be those out there who find a way around the intent of the game to exploit it for there own benefit.  But hey, it's a game!

Haza

Here here...... i know just what you mean my friend.

Not enough hours in the day for work and play......

Schuck,

Is Bomber County the webbed handed County as well?

Has Swinderby been knocked down yet?

I noticed on the TAW - are death to a place one is why it is plus two for one flight on one aircraft and actually killed the pilot ( which one .) Found on Ju-87 and He-111 that last map, which is current. Maybe even killed by arrows or plus error ?

The gunner seat is not occupied. In history this month 1 kill write, Static 3, although this departure was only for these cards one kill, and for the last month will not see the history.

Wow, I normally am quite good at making sense of even the most atrocious grammar, but this seems like word randomly grouped together? Are you using a random text generator?

Honestly, try again in this format (but making sense, not what I'm writing, because it still makes no sense at all)

-There are places

-deadly places

-where 1 is +2

-1 flight --> 1 aircraft

-Pilot actually killed

-Ju-87 and He-111 found a map

-Map is up to date

-Were they killed by arrow or Plus Error?

-I have no gunner

-In history it is written that there was 1 kill and 3 Satics

-????????????????????????????????????????

-I do not accept last months history

^^ So you don't accept the results of American Election and want to kill 1 important person and 3 people around him/her and go into history? You want to shoot an arrow at their Aircraft, which will be a He-111 or Ju-87 and you have an Up to Date Map?

What is a Plus Error? Is it an EMP for Backup when the Arrow doesn't work?

PS: Don't use Google Translate, or gibberish like this happens.

• Upvote 1

I Agree for whats happened in America . The Whole world needs a change its just a slave `work `work still got no money , cant play me game society . :unsure:  

The only people who benefit are the ruling elite AAA gunners .  :blink:

Wow, I normally am quite good at making sense of even the most atrocious grammar, but this seems like word randomly grouped together? Are you using a random text generator?

Honestly, try again in this format (but making sense, not what I'm writing, because it still makes no sense at all)

-There are places

-deadly places

-where 1 is +2

-1 flight --> 1 aircraft

-Pilot actually killed

-Ju-87 and He-111 found a map

-Map is up to date

-Were they killed by arrow or Plus Error?

-I have no gunner

-In history it is written that there was 1 kill and 3 Satics

-????????????????????????????????????????

-I do not accept last months history

^^ So you don't accept the results of American Election and want to kill 1 important person and 3 people around him/her and go into history? You want to shoot an arrow at their Aircraft, which will be a He-111 or Ju-87 and you have an Up to Date Map?

What is a Plus Error? Is it an EMP for Backup when the Arrow doesn't work?

PS: Don't use Google Translate, or gibberish like this happens.

10.11.2016 15:52:26 Stalingrad_Center #153 KILLED 0h 57m 30s 0 51 He 111 H-6 NOT VALID PLANE         

1 flight --> 1 aircraft  =  2 KILLED -  in Satics ???

Edited by JGr8_Max-73

Hello!

My Finnish squadmate LLv32_Arttuprkl has messed with his registering to TAW. Can you please remove these both accounts and he is going to register again with a clean table:

LLv32_Arttuprkl (he don't remember the password...)
LLv_32Arttuprkl (wrong squad tag)

He may register now as LLv32_Arttuprkl 

Will check it. 

Please I need to reset the register of mi nickname, how can I do?... I have problems. Maybe you need to improve the security of the accounts. Everybody with your mail and nickname can to take your account. It´s not safe, please send the passwords to our mails, it´s better. And please, reset my account =gRiJ=Toro and =gRiJ=Toro111, because I can back to my first name, =gRiJ=Toro111.

you may now log in and change your name to Toro111

jop apparently the server is stuck

Restarted and working. 

Have you sent a BUG report . I seen it again last night a 110 tipped over while taxing .

I do agree to some of that ,why not have AI Yaks or 109s. ive seen Tank drivers just drive to the nearest airfield and vulch ,seen it on other servers .

That is not happening with proper flak, also mission time allows for maybe 3 or 4 squares of travel maximum.

Haza,

Yes it is.

Swinderby is long gone mate.

They built houses on it and called it Witham St Hughs....... very posh!  :biggrin:

Hangers are still there and used for storage, and the runway hosts a carboot sale now and again, but thats it!

And on topic, i wouldnt mind seeing manned tanks taking airfields/enemy positions, even if it were only 2 or 3 aside, but its not essential.

Love the server just the way it is, although its a tad easy at the moment.

Was flying a mission with someone the other night and started getting flak near the front but not at target area.  We spotted the units and came back later and took them out.  Great addition.

A couple questions for the mission designers for future campaigns.  Are you aware of any changes coming from the devs which would make it possible to have moving vehicles on your server?  This came up before and I believe you mentioned currently the script couldn't handle it due to game restrictions.  Also, any news of the possibility of having trains, static or moving?

Still the best server on-line.  Cheers!

To all,

Just to say that game 5 was a bloody hard fought battle and to me appeared that it could have gone either way at any stage.  Apart from the usual frustrations, aired in chat, I hope that everybody enjoyed the battle as much as I.  Trying to supply a base in a PE-2 while watching a TWB member landing a JU88 on the same airfield with guns going off from both aircraft, was one of the highlights for me as this showed how desperate both sides were to win.

Thanks to all TAW members/supporters who take the time to make this server.  :salute:

Regards

Haza 

To all,

Just to say that game 5 was a bloody hard fought battle and to me appeared that it could have gone either way at any stage.  Apart from the usual frustrations, aired in chat, I hope that everybody enjoyed the battle as much as I.  Trying to supply a base in a PE-2 while watching a TWB member landing a JU88 on the same airfield with guns going off from both aircraft, was one of the highlights for me as this showed how desperate both sides were to win.

Thanks to all TAW members/supporters who take the time to make this server.  :salute:

Regards

Haza 

It was a bloody one yes. TWB did all we could, but we still lost :/

I tried to get some coordination going yesterday but it was not managable^^ I think the average german player is not really experienced in that campaign. The 3 most asked questions are: Why can't I fly all the planes, What's the Objective (when there is only one left on the map) and where am I :lol:

While it feels like the russians are really well coordinated this campaign.

@Kathon

you might want to check them.

vcFFsvS.png

Edited by [TWB]ec0ke

About the accusion of having double accounts:

We were initially registered as german squad. The reason for switching to soviet side for one day (!) had multiple reasons. For one we encountered massive inbalances this week having odds of 44 vs 9 in favour of the german side since not enougth people are willing to fly soviet aircraft. Second was the absolute toxic behaviour of the majority of german flying players who destroyed many of our airplanes by taxiing into them, friendly fire or not spending attention when sby told them he needs to emergency land on an airfield and taking off into him. Furthermore the chat spam, especially from TWB squadrom members, was considerably less.

We agree the rules are to be respected and our soviet acconts can be deleted.

We were initially registered as german squad. The reason for switching to soviet side for one day (!) had multiple reasons. For one we encountered massive inbalances this week having odds of 44 vs 9 in favour of the german side since not enougth people are willing to fly soviet aircraft. Second was the absolute toxic behaviour of the majority of german flying players who destroyed many of our airplanes by taxiing into them, friendly fire or not spending attention when sby told them he needs to emergency land on an airfield and taking off into him. Furthermore the chat spam, especially from TWB squadrom members, was considerably less.

I understand that. But it's still not allowed so better solution would probably just switch server.

Yes that was why my frustration was high, which led to the short spam. Sorry for that.

Salut for that o7

I don't think that this had anything to do with "how shitty german teams are all the time". Can't remember the rest since I couldn't bother less about it.

I don't think that this had anything to do with "how shitty german teams are all the time". Can't remember the rest since I couldn't bother less about it.

People creating Fake or Double Accounts are just the Scum of the Earth. Seriously.

• Upvote 5

Multi accounts are prohibited and result with permanent BAN until war ends.

• Upvote 1

Was flying a mission with someone the other night and started getting flak near the front but not at target area.  We spotted the units and came back later and took them out.  Great addition.

A couple questions for the mission designers for future campaigns.  Are you aware of any changes coming from the devs which would make it possible to have moving vehicles on your server?  This came up before and I believe you mentioned currently the script couldn't handle it due to game restrictions.  Also, any news of the possibility of having trains, static or moving?

Still the best server on-line.  Cheers!

Moving vehicles are possible and we have them in plans. Currently I'm working on optimization existing AA (it will be deleted when no enemy nearby so there should be lower CPU utilization) But I'm afraid that moving vehicles would increase CPU utilization too much. We will see. The same for moving trains. For static I may insert some on the map but I would like to add more logic to it. That it's not only a train you may destroy and that's all but its destruction has impact on supply level of the city etc. Time, time, time..... 

Soviet accounts locked. 

• Upvote 2

Am i the only one tempted to not try a landing when returning in a seriously injured AC, but just leaving the mission to get "in flight"? I haven`t done this so far, but i sometimes regret getting killed or ditched trying to land, instead of a +1CM for disconnecting, specially when i am low on planes (happens when you`re a crappy suicide bomber pilot like me)

Just wondering, or am i getting something wrong?

S!

Am i the only one tempted to not try a landing when returning in a seriously injured AC, but just leaving the mission to get "in flight"? I haven`t done this so far, but i sometimes regret getting killed or ditched trying to land, instead of a +1CM for disconnecting, specially when i am low on planes (happens when you`re a crappy suicide bomber pilot like me)

Just wondering, or am i getting something wrong?

S!

1.  If you alt-f4 out while damaged, you will get an immediate death in the logs.

2.  If you alt-f4 out when not damaged, you will get an "IN FLIGHT" landing.  

Unfortunately, I have seen many pilots taking advantage of the second point--- they fly to the engagement area, shoot down aircraft and don't bother to RTB when out of ammo, they just ALT-F4 out for an IN-FLIGHT landing instead of returning to their friendly airfield and landing.  This saves them 50% travel time as they don't have to fly all the way home and can get back to the action twice as fast.  you can see repeat offenders of this in their flight logs.

You could call pilots out on this, but the they will justify it by saying "I have bad internet" or similar--- and you could not PROVE they were ALT-F4ing beyond a reasonable doubt.   

You can't force undamaged discos to be counted against people, because the game is unstable, but this does pose a tough problem to solve.

• Upvote 1

1.  If you alt-f4 out while damaged, you will get an immediate death in the logs.

2.  If you alt-f4 out when not damaged, you will get an "IN FLIGHT" landing.  

Unfortunately, I have seen many pilots taking advantage of the second point--- they fly to the engagement area, shoot down aircraft and don't bother to RTB when out of ammo, they just ALT-F4 out for an IN-FLIGHT landing instead of returning to their friendly airfield and landing.  This saves them 50% travel time as they don't have to fly all the way home and can get back to the action twice as fast.  you can see repeat offenders of this in their flight logs.

You could call pilots out on this, but the they will justify it by saying "I have bad internet" or similar--- and you could not PROVE they were ALT-F4ing beyond a reasonable doubt.   

You can't force undamaged discos to be counted against people, because the game is unstable, but this does pose a tough problem to solve.

And I just had a 28, about to be 31 kill streak ended by a game crash (#1 Fighter pilot streak).  I was lightly damaged, but on final to Pleso, field made, engine still running, Game crash + Damage = Death Result = a weeks worth of flying gone. 

• Upvote 2

Pand' timestamp='1478993385' post='409181'] 2.  If you alt-f4 out when not damaged, you will get an "IN FLIGHT" landing.     Unfortunately, I have seen many pilots taking advantage of the second point--- they fly to the engagement area, shoot down aircraft and don't bother to RTB when out of ammo, they just ALT-F4 out for an IN-FLIGHT landing instead of returning to their friendly airfield and landing.  This saves them 50% travel time as they don't have to fly all the way home and can get back to the action twice as fast.  you can see repeat offenders of this in their flight logs.

Thx. I didnt know about that. Guess I'll start abusing it like everybody else. 

All red with a victory! :salute:

The TWB, merged, said that they were here on this main server. LOL :lol:

And I just had a 28, about to be 31 kill streak ended by a game crash (#1 Fighter pilot streak).  I was lightly damaged, but on final to Pleso, field made, engine still running, Game crash + Damage = Death Result = a weeks worth of flying gone. 

post-1572-0-86957900-1479020701_thumb.jpg

My streak, 28 kills. :lol:
This streak? :lol:

During the war you met 28 planes in space which could bring down? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks to the LG/Stg2 team for this fascinating edition, I enjoyed it very much especially the first maps.

And congrats to the red team!

All red with a victory! :salute:

The TWB, merged, said that they were here on this main server. LOL :lol:

attachicon.gifPlach.jpg

My streak, 28 kills. :lol:
This streak? :lol:

During the war you met 28 planes in space which could bring down? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

MK.Mr.X

You must stop this stirring.  However, I must admit that there were a few players on the Red side who did try to co-ordinate the reds when I was playing, MrX and Maxeyman are two that I can think of, so there are team players every where.  Irrespective of what others might think, the Reds had to work hard together as a team as the last few maps have been won by attacking airfields and not just the tanks and aircraft  Therefore, whoever reads Mr.X's post, I think that there is a bit of tongue and cheek teasing in his post and perhaps not worth rising to and causing the whole forum to go into melt down.

I think for me, both sides have conducted themselves appropriately and lets face it, owing to the hard work that has been put into this server by the TAW gang, we as a community are all winners, having had fun in this server and I'm sure we are all looking forward to the next campaign.

Regards

Haza 

Edited by Haza

MrX, I can't understand your broken google translated English, but I can only assume it is disrespectful.  I will reiterate: 

MrX Please take your trolling back to the Russian forums.

Salute Gents!  Thanks to LG and STG for another solid campaign.  Looking forward to the next one! 

Final Charts for the entire 14ish days of TAW Tour 004:

All Times are USA Eastern Time

post-24105-0-23917800-1479023458_thumb.png

post-24105-0-14783900-1479023459_thumb.png

post-24105-0-90442500-1479023459_thumb.png

post-24105-0-41028400-1479023460_thumb.png

Let them know their place. They put themselves highly, and in fact ...

We have proved that they are here is not the main!

Yes, we know our place.  Salute!

post-24105-0-60605400-1479028122_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thx to all players, was a nice campaing. Thx to people made TAW possible. Thx very much.

Thank you LG, STG and all who were involved to bring this great project to where it is now: A thrilling and fun experience in the spirit of the online wars from "back then".

This, for me, really is the only way i like to play the game: objective-oriented, coordinated teamplay, not just whirly furbals. 

Trying to be positive, i take the firework of emotion going off in this forum and in game chat as a sign of approval by the community, this server is really seems to be giving people what they envisioned. And as always, for some it`s too much- be careful what you wish for, it might come true. And look a little different than in your dreams.

So ultimately, i am with Haza- please do restrain yourself from stirring it up - it does not honour the effort and hard work put into this project by it`s designers.

Usually i fly axis, this campaign i chose allied, and i must say, it was a very coordinated and friendly atmosphere! Thank you and congratulations to everyone!

Next round, back to the "dark side" :)

• Upvote 1