8 hours ago, ACG_Andy said:

Is it possible to have my password reset? I was registered as 69th_Andy but changed my name to ACG_Andy and now I'm locked out of that account on TAW

Did you change your official IL-2 in-game name to match the new one?

12 hours ago, =22AMG=Denisik said:

Nice flights! 1 shot - one kill, this is bad, the developers of the game did it wrong, the plane should not fall from the 1st hit

You can do the same if you learn how to shoot good instead of crashing on enemy hangars like yesterday.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, =LG=todeskvlt said:

You can do the same if you learn how to shoot good instead of crashing on enemy hangars like yesterday.

Do you want to say that you shoot well ?!))) Go behind the red, and repeat the result, then you can talk to. Home aces of Goering.

16 minutes ago, =LG=todeskvlt said:

crashing on enemy hangars

If you're already falling, then why not fall into the hangar?)

• Haha 1

@=LG=Kathon

Given the current ruleset where "life-lost ban" pilots are permitted to fly if the opposite team has more players.

Currently:

a "banned" player is able to fly, and in case the life is lost, the ban time does not change, while the life counter is still incremented until it is in the positive, enabling such pilot to fly straight away.

Would it be possible to either:

a) Cause the lives lost during such flights to "go into the negative" and provide +1 life every 20 hours of bantime (while refreshing 20h ban as long as the life counter is still in the negative). Therefore such pilots are able to choose to fly, but still risk losing their lives still. Moreover they do still have the opportunity during such time to make up their lost lives by getting CMs.

b) Alternatively any time such a pilot loses life, the ban time is refreshed.

As its done now, a banned pilot has little incentive to still care about staying alive under such circumstances, while with the above proposal they'd have direct motivation to not only stay alive, but also earn CMs. :) 

Edited by [110]xJammer
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

You fly in the majority - you appreciate life. Fly to the minority, get bonuses. Or are you not happy that 20 reds fight back 40 blues?

There is a proposal, it seems to have already been written before me. Make cover at the airfield as in the warehouses, so that they are resurrected within 10 minutes.

• Upvote 4

Just look at the map design. It basically boils down to Tuapse being very difficult to take because there is no pathway from Gelendzhik. So Blue has to conquer the city of Neftyanaya and possibly Saratovskaya first to be able to attack Tuapse directly. Defending Neftyanaya is a lot easier for VVS than for LW to attack it due to Krasnodar being very far away. You can argue that Maikop is a lot closer to the City than Krasnodar but keeping Maikop disabled is also relatively easy because supply missions to it take very long.

On the other hand, no LW airfield has a similar advantageous position. I am not against VVS having an advantage but don't be ignorant towards it.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Operation_Ivy said:

Just look at the map design. It basically boils down to Tuapse being very difficult to take because there is no pathway from Gelendzhik. So Blue has to conquer the city of Neftyanaya and possibly Saratovskaya first to be able to attack Tuapse directly. Defending Neftyanaya is a lot easier for VVS than for LW to attack it due to Krasnodar being very far away. You can argue that Maikop is a lot closer to the City than Krasnodar but keeping Maikop disabled is also relatively easy because supply missions to it take very long.

On the other hand, no LW airfield has a similar advantageous position. I am not against VVS having an advantage but don't be ignorant towards it.

What are the problems to capture Neftyanaya? For example, the Reds, having one third fewer the number of pilots, two missions in a row managed to capture Maikop, although the distance to it from Tuapse is farther than from Krasnodar to  Neftyanaya

9 hours ago, Operation_Ivy said:

This map is  the same for both sides. We will see it the same way for axis on the map No8.

8 hours ago, =FSG=FRITZ said:

1.1605398472.jpg 

This is observed regularly. Why does something not respond?

What is the probem here?

Edited by Norz
8 hours ago, =FSG=FRITZ said:

1.1605398472.jpg 

What? ACG? ACG is a super large group. Beyond that they are split up in squadrons which fly together in ACGs internal campaign. Those are often flying together on taw too. Its quite possible that the guys on the screenshot never talked to each other in the past.

Imagine if the reds win this map because of the tanks. Pushed to a corner with an untouchable AF actually checkmate blues.

Blue tanks spawn at a 2:1 ratio as they launch their attacks from multiple directions but this is proving to be its achilles heel as it now means reds have the means to destroy blue tanks at this 2:1 ratio. Of course, much of these problems could be mitigated if only the blues invested time and effort to supply Maikop, instead of wandering the ends of the world with their 109s and fockes.

21 minutes ago, =KG76=flyus747 said:

Of course, much of these problems could be mitigated if only the blues invested time and effort to supply Maikop, instead of wandering the ends of the world with their 109s and fockes.

You can't win a resupply vs airfield damage race. It is much easier to destroy an airfield than to resupply and get it repaired.

12 hours ago, =FSG=FRITZ said:

1.1605398472.jpg 

as a ACG member I can confirm that we are all axis tryhards where some of us on the allied side give out information where the russians are currently at to get the ultimate advantage :)

4 hours ago, DerSheriff said:

What? ACG? ACG is a super large group. Beyond that they are split up in squadrons which fly together in ACGs internal campaign. Those are often flying together on taw too. Its quite possible that the guys on the screenshot never talked to each other in the past.

So what? Does this give them the right to violate the RULES of the server? Especially, I have to take into account that they are sitting in a third-party Teamspeak , and when the blue ACGs came out, the red ones - went to the Teamspeak TAW. "Its quite possible that the guys on the screenshot never talked to each other in the past." :)

Edited by =FSG=FRITZ
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, =FSG=FRITZ said:

So what? Does this give them the right to violate the RULES of the server? Especially, I have to take into account that they are sitting in a third-party vehicle, and when the blue ACGs came out, the red ones - went to the teamspeak TAW. "Its quite possible that the guys on the screenshot never talked to each other in the past." :)

What is your problem?

2 minutes ago, =FSG=FRITZ said:

I have no problems. And you? I appeal to the server administration with a question about the violation of the rules. Are you an administration? If not - walk, Vasya.

I saw nothing like that: 2 Admins: xxx xx  x x x.

Next time be more clear or use the private message to admins.