3 minutes ago, JG7_X-Man said:

Let's go RED! Get yourselves registered!

image.png.887aabce682f7dd16a7cbefe11f9e218.png

Wow, such imbalance already. And I was thinking to ask people that make real flying circus under the banner of I./JG 27, a group all inclusive, everyone welcome, scumbags, pilot killers whatever, there is room in I./JG 27 for you 😄 The black sheeps of IL-2 😄

22 minutes ago, JG7_X-Man said:

Let's go RED! Get yourselves registered!

image.png.887aabce682f7dd16a7cbefe11f9e218.png

THIS is why we needed the Hurri on start of the campaign. Red side numbers really need a boost, otherwise the it will be no fun for either side.

Also LG, cut out the childish BS, and if its none of you, punish those who can't behave.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

Новая кампания TAW на востоке начнется 10.10.2020 примерно в 10:10 UTC .

На этот раз особых изменений не произошло.

How about a technical chat??

Edited by 19FAB_Battler
16 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

New east TAW campaign starts on 10.10.2020 at about 10:10 UTC.

For you American's that think the world revolves around you, that's 6:10 AM Eastern. :rofl:

Edited by JG7_X-Man
  • Haha 2

Assuming what the game is actually..... more biassed than ever..

first maps can be really funny , gummy balls vs nuclear balls and the rest of campaign.....a poor show with red side outnumbered ... no , game isnt ready to fly taw.

This time i think i dont want feed Hartmans sweet dreams in this server .

Enjoy TAW friends and good luck.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
21 hours ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

Since i am perma banned from taw and this already for quite some time i wonder who is making these fake accounts or the attempts to insult. 😘

http://taw-server.de/pilot.php?name=MeoW.Scharfi

http://taw-server.de/squad_stats.php?name=Stupid%20Cunts

Why are you permanently banned ..?? 

Due to the poor roster for Red . God knows why every one wants to fly Axis ...lol 

Ill fly Red again . With the new spotting i hope i can see my targets . 🥵

Will SRS be set up . ? 

Edited by KoN_
Just now, MeoW.Scharfi said:

I am not complaining about why i am banned, i am cool with being banned here. That is all good. I am only calling out the attempts to insult, nothing else. 😋

Did you burn some ones dinner . 🤭🤭

Shame ??

Need good pilots no matter what side you fly for . 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, 666GIAP_Miji said:

Tecno chat  Still OFF

On I-16 you can't see indicators, and outside in the same screen

is total crazy, switching screens continuously

Look through the holes at the top. I've been flying the I16 for years with technochat off. Technochat makes you fly too conservatively. Turning it off helped me push the P40 harder.

• Upvote 4

Totally love that "hardcore"-sim approach the makers of this online campaign had in mind, when they developed TAW. Limited lives, planes, no techchat etc., that's all fine.
The thing that really ruins that whole experience is the laser guided anti aircraft artillery in conjunction with the map layout. I know this topic has been discussed plenty of times already, just wanted to share my thoughts about it from a fighter pilots's perspective.
This "hardcore"-sim feeling should come from a player-vs-player competition, not from a player-vs-AI-AAA battle. I mean that's what PVP is all about!?! I'm not even talking about the struggle, the ground attackers have to go through, every time they attack a tank collumn or a defense position. Flying a fighter, the thing that you fear the most, are not enemy pilots, it's the crazy AA gunners that could blast you out of the sky in a blink of an eye. It's almost impossible to engage someone, especially on the eastern front campaign. The map is crammed with airfields, aa-positions and target areas, so close together, there's simply no room to go into a dogfight without getting attacked by enemy AA. You can't even do a surpise attack on a totally unaware pilot, since he gets warned by exploding AA shells in the air or by some server warning message. Almost everybody (including myself) exploits this crazy AA as an escape option. The moment you get bounced, you just drop your nose down and dive away to the closest AA-defended position. No matter where you are on the map, there's always some flak-snipers closeby, ready to save your ass from getting envolved in a dogfight. No player is that crazy to follow you, cause he knows what's waiting down there. Even most ground attackers take the closest friendly AA Position into account, when planning their attack routes.

• Upvote 3
25 minutes ago, [GCA]T1m270 said:

It would be nice if there was some Auto balance on registration too, I would like to fly blue at some point, but eternally stuck Red as I would rather there be balance. 

Auto balancing bad. Can possibly make pilots leave if they are not happy to play on the side they were assigned to.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, messsucher said:

Auto balancing bad. Can possibly make pilots leave if they are not happy to play on the side they were assigned to.

Yep, I shudder to think of the mental state of JG whatever lads when they are deprived of their 109. 

Edited by [GCA]T1m270
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, [GCA]T1m270 said:

Yep, I shudder to think of the mental state of JG whatever lads when they are deprived of their 109. 

Plus when you cap the registration off if the other side is outnumbered you'll only get a bunch of wehraboos making fake red accounts so they can have their space 'o nines.