1 hour ago, messsucher said:

Do you have to be in online squadron to participate on this?

No, you can register on the site and leave the squadron field empty. And still take part normally. Even flying your missions all alone whenever you please.
You can also get assigned to a squadron in the campaign, even if you are not part of one officially (ie no tags). Just ask the CO of said squadron if you fly with one frequently, for example. Your statistics will be shown as part of it.

• Thanks 1

New east TAW campaign starts on 10.10.2020 at about 10:10 UTC.

No much changes this time. Due to lack of free time the new Kuban map hasn't been finished. New ground targets aren't ready yet. I don't want to postpone the new campaign week after week. I hope I will have finished the new Kuban map during this campaign. 

Registration is open

Good luck!

:salute:

Edited by =LG=Kathon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 9
13 minutes ago, =LG=Kathon said:

New east TAW campaign starts on 10.10.2020 at about 10:10 UTC.

No much changes this time. Due to lack of free time the new Kuban map hasn't been finished. New ground targets aren't ready yet. I don't want to postpone the new campaign week after week. I hope I will have finished the new Kuban map during this campaign. 

Registration is open

Good luck!

:salute:

btw a SSL encryption of the site would be dope

26 minutes ago, messsucher said:

I wait to see who will actually fly Hurricane in TAW when it is available.

LOL! One way to not be disappointed of the Hurricane is to not expect "too" much from it!

1 hour ago, messsucher said:

I wait to see who will actually fly Hurricane in TAW when it is available.

Hurricane in TAW will bring me back to TAW. Otherwise it's sort of a tossup at the moment. Against an 109E7 its not so bad. 109Fs will eat it for lunch but what else is new in early war eastern front?

22 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

Hurricane in TAW will bring me back to TAW. Otherwise it's sort of a tossup at the moment. Against an 109E7 its not so bad. 109Fs will eat it for lunch but what else is new in early war eastern front?

Yeah, I have nothing against it, but I mainly want Pacific and ground attack missions with Hurricane. It will do of course in early war western front and early to midwar eastern front.

38 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

Since i am perma banned from taw and this already for quite some time i wonder who is making these fake accounts or the attempts to insult. 😘

http://taw-server.de/pilot.php?name=MeoW.Scharfi

http://taw-server.de/squad_stats.php?name=Stupid%20Cunts

Wow, I sense some epic scale drama. What would be online flying without drama!

Think I have to make an account.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1