Jump to content

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Prancingkiller said:

@=LG=Kathon  a new german tanks column just spawned when axis had no tanks  669 / 650   mission 185

 

Thanks for reporting this, it's a script bug: tanks convoys are generated and in the next step limits are checked. The limits should be checked first.

 

BTW: I couldn't get out of my head your capture issue over friendly territory during the mission #120. I checked it one more time and it turned out that it was enemy territory. You bailed out from the Mig (Allied, red side) over sector 2320.4.1 There was a Axis defense a few km nearby but in the Mission Editor Axis units are red and I wrongly assumed it was friendly territory:

 

bailed_out.jpg

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

54 minutes ago, =LG=Kathon said:

 

Thanks for reporting this, it's a script bug: tanks convoys are generated and in the next step limits are checked. The limits should be checked first.

 

BTW: I couldn't get out of my head your capture issue over friendly territory during the mission #120. I checked it one more time and it turned out that it was enemy territory. You bailed out from the Mig (Allied, red side) over sector 2320.4.1 There was a Axis defense a few km nearby but in the Mission Editor Axis units are red and I wrongly assumed it was friendly territory:

 

bailed_out.jpg

interesting, i'm pretty sure that was north of the tanks shown here, but i guess the second check have solved the issue right? ;)      still about the rule, since it seems like it's possible, why should someone have a possibility to get captured behind friendly  lines? it's to fix some exploit or just cause it is what it is?

Edited by Prancingkiller
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

 

Thanks for reporting this, it's a script bug: tanks convoys are generated and in the next step limits are checked. The limits should be checked first.

 

BTW: I couldn't get out of my head your capture issue over friendly territory during the mission #120. I checked it one more time and it turned out that it was enemy territory. You bailed out from the Mig (Allied, red side) over sector 2320.4.1 There was a Axis defense a few km nearby but in the Mission Editor Axis units are red and I wrongly assumed it was friendly territory:

 

bailed_out.jpg

That is harsh , head west for 200m and you are safe 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ACG_KoN said:

That is harsh , head west for 200m and you are safe 

 

Yep, there is still room for improvements. The closer to the front line you are the lower probability of capturing is. Added to my "to-do" list.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EGr8_kadett37 said:

Why not ban?  http://taw.stg2.de/pilot.php?name=666GIAP_Chimango why does flying continue? 


[AlphaMale] Cause i got a call from Rodinu! "Come my HSU, it's 16 of them" An hour later, 6 LW planes were part of the soviet landscape!  If i had a FW you'd all be dead[/AphaMale] 😁

no0yzQs.png

Guerrilla warfare: hit-run-relocate

 

Edit: i deleted a great name from this post  so we are all in peace ✌
 

Edited by 666GIAP_Chimango
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha true; in my case it's lazyness...cause  being an informative screenshot i just take it with the cellphone as is faster to share with my squad mates over our whatsapp group, it wasn't taken for the forum...but JG8r post gave me an idea 😄

 

PS. even if is not great quality, KG200_Achilleus video it's amazing, first time i see that in il2, it made me remember this:

 

 

Edited by 666GIAP_Chimango
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KG200_Achilleus said:

 

what else should we experience in this sim..

lol

after this he is still trying to find out where the bomb hit the camp..:)


Yes! Precisely, I was very confused when my gunner said “target destroyed” without firing a shot and my bomb didn’t hit the ground target. I only figured it out after I landed, looked at the mission log, and saw the 100% damage I dealt you in one second. 
 

That’s some dedicated target defence from you.

Edited by WokeUpDead
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WokeUpDead said:


Yes! Precisely, I was very confused when my gunner said “target destroyed” without firing a shot and my bomb didn’t hit the ground target. I only figured it out after I landed, looked at the flight record, and saw the 100% damage I dealt you in one second. 
 

That’s some dedicated target defence from you.

Hats off to the guy who makes it to the top 5 fighters list that way 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WokeUpDead said:


Yes! Precisely, I was very confused when my gunner said “target destroyed” without firing a shot and my bomb didn’t hit the ground target. I only figured it out after I landed, looked at the mission log, and saw the 100% damage I dealt you in one second. 
 

That’s some dedicated target defence from you.

It happened just about a sec before a “bomb” hit your Pe2 from bellow...;)

and just before that, i saw a black torpedo come on me and i thought for a sec...”pfff it was close”...

i guess it was the bomb time delay or the lag that make 1-2 sec to boom...

lol

look from my “point of view”...:)

58 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

 

Was that on TAW? Oh my god xD

yes mate

:)

Edited by KG200_Achilleus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KG200_Achilleus said:

It happened just about a sec before a “bomb” hit your Pe2 from bellow...;)

and just before that, i saw a black torpedo come on me and i thought for a sec...”pfff it was close”...

i guess it was the bomb time delay or the lag that make 1-2 sec to boom...

lol

look from my “point of view”...:)

yes mate

:)

This is spectacular. You were even staring at it 😂 . If I ever lose a pilot like this I think I might not even be mad hahahah.

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

 

Yep, there is still room for improvements. The closer to the front line you are the lower probability of capturing is. Added to my "to-do" list.


Perhaps you could ask Donkey about how he set up ours?

 

https://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/acg-pam-2/index.php#/campaign-info/17/missions/221/synop/275


If it’s not showing, click on “want to know more” under pilot status.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Prancingkiller said:

@JG700_Benek

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=42993&name=JG700_Benek

 

you have been so fast with your ALT-F4 dude, we couldnt hit you fast enough, well done, you deserved to keep your last life up i guess ;) 

a shame that your friend have not been that fast

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=42994&name=E69_Villawaffe

 

good luck next time.

We don't fly coordinated with the JG700 squad 😐

Edited by E69_Qpassa_VR
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WokeUpDead said:


Yes! Precisely, I was very confused when my gunner said “target destroyed” without firing a shot and my bomb didn’t hit the ground target. I only figured it out after I landed, looked at the mission log, and saw the 100% damage I dealt you in one second. 
 

That’s some dedicated target defence from you.

Hey! Someone got a track of it! Awesome

Watching that happen was something else

Edited by =JG47=TBishopCharvet
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All, I hate to bring up a subject that has been covered many times before, partially due to the rules changing over time.  Tanks.  Do the stats matter regarding tanks available.  I know it's no longer a win condition on it's own, but this evening we took the last tank icon off the Axis side of the map and the stats show allies have destroyed 814 of 800 Axis tanks available.  The new map rolls and spawns a new Tank icon, with the stats showing 814 destroyed of 800 available? How can they spawn tanks if none are available? I would fully understand if their depot built tanks and their available tanks increased but that didn't happen here. 

Please help me understand?

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, =OPFR=C_DAT said:

Hi All, I hate to bring up a subject that has been covered many times before, partially due to the rules changing over time.  Tanks.  Do the stats matter regarding tanks available.  I know it's no longer a win condition on it's own, but this evening we took the last tank icon off the Axis side of the map and the stats show allies have destroyed 814 of 800 Axis tanks available.  The new map rolls and spawns a new Tank icon, with the stats showing 814 destroyed of 800 available? How can they spawn tanks if none are available? I would fully understand if their depot built tanks and their available tanks increased but that didn't happen here. 

Please help me understand?

To expand on that question,

@=LG=Kathon On/after mission #201, the Axis ran out of tanks, 814/800. Next mission, #202, a new tank column spawned.

Maybe fixes are for the next campaign? Anyways, thanks as always!

1737327345_Annotation2020-04-17234143.jpeg.6627cf4754004acbfdef86761c3498d5.jpeg

 

Capture.PNG.d341e15d03b7e9796fd01739b6bf80da.PNG

 

1308142135_Annotation2020-04-17234253.jpeg.57ff9a32d547700b452afa02bb66870b.jpeg

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kathon has mentioned there was a bug in the script.  I.e. it was generating the tank column then checking the # tanks destroyed against the max, instead of checking the counts first.  So he’s aware, but it’s not clear when it will be fixed.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for yesterday disco I had joy malfunction to be precise one the centering springs was broken I didnt saw any1 near so i disco. Dont worry you can kill me next time or I die some stupid way like always so the nature will equal this :D.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, JG700_Benek said:

Sorry for yesterday disco I had joy malfunction to be precise one the centering springs was broken I didnt saw any1 near so i disco. Dont worry you can kill me next time or I die some stupid way like always so the nature will equal this :D.

Ahahah you surely didnt saw the tracers right behind you, your joystick broke just in time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JG700_Benek said:

Shit happens dont u think:

 

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=37037&name=Prancingkiller

 

now fuck off.

you had 3 guys on you that have seen you disconnecting when we started shooting at you, that excuse is pathetic, not like you took off about 3 min before and you had things not running ;)   not even close, but surely i'll try that exploit next time, i learn new exploit every day from smart guys like you! enjoyable.

and admins, why dont we add that ALT-F4 trick in the manual too? that could save the last life to a lot of people!

Edited by Prancingkiller
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,
can someone explain me how airfield supply really works?
Before Moscow_North #208 mission map, Kalinin airfield was damaged 63%.
As I read in manual, Ju-52 supply airfield by 7%. I flew with my friend 5 times to supply this airfield from airfield which wasn't damaged. I expected Kalinin will be restored to 0% damage, if it wouldn't be attacked.
How surprised I have been when I found that in Moscow_North #209 Kalinin was damaged to 64%. So the supply doesn't work? I have noticed only two times during the mission that there were soviet planes above airfield. One was shot down by AAA, the second one was too high.

So the supplying works or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@1stCL/rudidlo There are two stats for the airfields, damage level and supply level.

If an airfield has damage it will "heal" inbetweeen missions using supply level. If an airfield has 0% supply it wont be able to heal damage anymore. With the transport planes you increase the supply %, so there what you did was increase the airfield supply level to 70%, then in the next mission it used some of that to reduce inflicted damage. The problem is that most likely it was attacked during the mission and the damage increased, then it would have healed and go down to 64%. I don't know how much damage do airfields  repair in between missions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:

 

@1stCL/rudidlo There are two stats for the airfields, damage level and supply level.

@-=PHX=-SuperEtendard Thank you for explaining it to me. I've looked into the manual and there is not mentioned difference between damage and supply level. Just the note you can resupply airfield damaged more than 0% from airfield which is damaged not more than 40%. 

Edited by 1stCL/rudidlo
mentioning other user.
Link to post
Share on other sites

TAW admins, for future editions i suggest it should be forbidden for pilots from an active squad registered for one specific team, to create another alias and fly for the opposite team specially when that team outnumbers the other one like now 19v5 or like the other day 16v1. The so called "to balance numbers" doesn't apply here at all.

 

In my opinion if you are resgistered in a squad and you fly missions in the team your squad registered, you should stay in that team for the whole campaign and if not, at least stay there for the whole map, and only can switch sides when that map is over. I don't like people checking how we fly, what we do, the info we share in chat, and then they go jumping from team to team every other mission 

 

[edited]
***
PS. hey @SCG_FeuerFliegen ; how does it feel to be shot down by a guy from your same squad (SCG_Gustav_Hagel) who changes to LW even when they outnumber 21v7 VVS and waits for you over his AF/depot? https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=47261&name=SCG_FeuerFliegen 

 


 

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
Not needed and people will react to such labelling.
  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...