=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Can somebody explain me how the allies won tonight?

Not really. After you left yesterday we lost plesovsky, but managed to resupply surovikino and all looks ... ok.

But when i looked at the HP today at 8 Am we already lost Novo and Suro and 1 hour later we had lost Tormosin as well...

Happened quite fast i have to say

No, we are not cheating.

We have made our own investigation and it looks like it was Leon's internet problems. http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=5206&name==LG=Dev/Leon_ look at time 00:25 he ditched but 00:31 he got killed. Also Leon was reporting that he was exploding in flight after 10 minutes of he's last fight.

Probably same thing here or server slowmotion - laggy thing.

It was leon too with my 87 "issue". Thanks for your investigations ! S!

Somebody broke into your house and left the water running. :)

LOL

You got caught with hand in the pocked playing mini golf :P

:o:

i also got killed by an invincible plane, it was a He111 though, i unloaded all my ammo onto him but not even a bit of fuel came out of him, i got so frustrated after a few passes that i just sat on his six and unloaded the rest from a few meters away, his gunner killed me which is to be espected with such an approach but the wierd thing is i got the kill despite him not even leaking a but of fuel,  smoke, coolant, etc.

the wierd thing is that i got the kill for that He111 in my stats

:(

i have a recording of the second part of my hits if the guys from TAW want it

S!

Edited by 19.GIAP//SAG

i also got killed by an invincible plane, it was a He111 though, i unloaded all my ammo onto him but not even a bit of fuel came out of him, i got so frustrated after a few passes that i just sat on his six and unloaded the rest from a few meters away, his gunner killed me which is to be espected with such an approach but the wierd thing is i got the kill despite him not even leaking a but of fuel,  smoke, coolant, etc.

the wierd thing is that i got the kill for that He111 in my stats

:(

i have a recording of the second part of my hits if the guys from TAW want it

S!

Yup we want it.

Well Once you only had 3 Fields it got pretty easy add to that Allies Factory and City output and its evidently a win for Allies.

Hi

some questions regarding BoS-only users :

I get that we get 2 109G2 , 2 Ju87 , and 2 He 111 at the start (plus 2 transport He111) = 8 planes before resupply (8 chances to crash,only 2 Fighters, 4 bombers)

I flew a few transport missions LONGER then 15 minutes , do they not count as combat missions (we are flying in a combat zone , mind you)?

Why do BoM-owners get a higher number of planes to use then BoS only users? they additonally get (for axis) 4 109F2 , 2 Mc202 , 1 109E7 , 1 110E2 , 1 Ju88 Bomber and 2 Ju88 transport =8 (BoS) + 11 (BoM) = 19 planes (19 chances to crash,8 Fighters and 2 Fighterbomber, 5 bombers)

I find that pretty unbalanced , especially if you look at the fact that the Pe2 and IL2 are way more rugged then Ju87 and He111 .Flying succesful combat missions in the Stuka is basically going to get you killed before you can amount enough combat missions.

Also the Reds get the La5 at the start , Axis does not get atleast 1 FW190 .

Saying that the BoS - only owners on axis have a pretty hard time and its quite unbalanced, dont you think?

Would be nice if the BoS-only Axis players would get atleast 4 G2 , 1 190 and 3 He111...

Allied start with 4 LaGG , 2 La5 = 6 Fighters...plus 1 Il2 and a Pe2 = 2 Bombers

Edited by Hutzlipuh

No, we are not cheating.

We have made our own investigation and it looks like it was Leon's internet problems. http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=5206&name==LG=Dev/Leon_ look at time 00:25 he ditched but 00:31 he got killed. Also Leon was reporting that he was exploding in flight after 10 minutes of he's last fight.

Probably same thing here or server slowmotion - laggy thing.

Thanks for the answer but is that all? I mean, looks like he had problems when receiving pockets but not the ones he is sending so this is a POTENTIAL exploit, caused or not.

Even if you die later, you are inmortal all of that time and able to destroy aircraft and ground targets.

I think a Dev response would be more complete, not saying yours is bad but an official statement is always welcomed and more after the mail we got saying that cheaters are real.  (Not need to cheat but to exploit)

Edited by Ala13_ManuV

Kathon,

Thanks for put the <lost>/<max> format on the aircraft/tanks/pilots, awesome!!

• Upvote 1

Yup we want it.

Ok here it is, its only the second part though, i had already made some passes at it and only started recording after i though there was some kind of bug going on.

im also giving a link to the sortie which seems a little wierd that it says "was killed" before i crashed.

may it be a problem with people that have double accounts?

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=7955&name=19.GIAP//SAG

Thanks for the answer but is that all? I mean, looks like he had problems when receiving pockets but not the ones he is sending so this is a POTENTIAL exploit, caused or not.

Even if you die later, you are inmortal all of that time and able to destroy aircraft and ground targets.

I think a Dev response would be more complete, not saying yours is bad but an official statement is always welcomed and more after the mail we got saying that cheaters are real. (Not need to cheat but to exploit)

As far as I know Khaton send a word to BOS devs so we have to wait for theirs statement.

Leon talked yesterday with his internet contractor and they said they will fix his connection. After test we didnt noticed any problems - so far :-P And hope we will not.

Ok here it is, its only the second part though, i had already made some passes at it and only started recording after i though there was some kind of bug going on.

im also giving a link to the sortie which seems a little wierd that it says "was killed" before i crashed.

https://youtu.be/8SSgfu4QB4c

I doubt its duble accounts. We have to look at this closely. Guys report similar actions.

The video is set to private.

And now the most exciting part   As I wrote before there is pilot who would like to reward fighter with max AK in total and bomber pilot with max GK in total on Axis and Allied side regardless on campaign result (four pilots will be rewarded). The prize is Battle of Kuban – Premium Edition. Pilots who already own Battle of Kuban will not be taken into account. Sorry L   After end of TAW campaign BoK as a gift will be send to: Pilot with max AK in total who doesn’t own BoK on Axis side, Pilot with max AK in total who doesn’t own BoK on Allied side, Pilot with max AG in total who doesn’t own BoK on Axis side, Pilot with max AG in total who doesn’t own BoK on Allied side

Just merely a suggestion, but I think that you should split this, and only give out two copies of BOK for this season/campaign and two for next season/campaign.  This way, only the winning coalition qualifies to be evaluated for the max AK and max GK rewards.  Unfortunately, right now there are too many pilots that are only playing for the BOK copy and not helping drive their side to actually WIN the season/campaign... updating the qualification of the reward might encourage this.  :)

Salute and Good hunting!

Hello,

i need help:

For some reason, I get kicked every time  5 secs after I have entered a aircraft, of course I do own them. I don't even get a message telling me why I get kicked. I have been playing sucessfully for the last 3 days, so I really don't know why I can't play today.
​Just to see what happens, I made a 2nd account too, but I still get kicked. I don't get kicked from other Servers, so the Problem must be Server related.

​Is there someone from TAW that could look into this ?

Thank, SirOskar

Edited by SmokingPiston

Hello,

i need help:

For some reason, I get kicked every time  5 secs after I have entered a aircraft, of course I do own them. I don't even get a message telling me why I get kicked. I have been playing sucessfully for the last 3 days, so I really don't know why I can't play today.

​Just to see what happens, I made a 2nd account too, but I still get kicked. I don't get kicked from other Servers, so the Problem must be Server related.

​Is there someone from TAW that could look into this ?

Thank, SirOskar

Check if you are in an available weapon platform, you can check it on the TAW website under your pilot statistics. By default at the beginning you have 2/2 BF 109 G2, 2/2 HE 111, 2/2 JU-87 D3 available. Further weapon platforms have to be resupplied by accomplished missions.

Yesterday I had another bug, it could be like the one from Flymaker. (I think/thought it was client side - maybe you can describe it further Flymaker?) My gauge showed my Pe-2 doing 400+ kph yet I flew at treetop level and everything passed by incredibly slow! I looked at how long my flight was and what distance I probably flew and ended up with an AVERAGE speed of 150 to 170 kph ! The plane behaved normally though.

Is the same problem i had. All around me become in slowmotion. I pull my PE on the ground and my parts almost have 0 gravity. Its weird!

I can! Allies play for the map. I flew about 8 hours to finish the round!

First we captured Pleso! A interesting fight PE's vs JU88 and HE111 trying to resup. But we landed about 10 Pe's on the field. You have lost 2 ressup bombers.

After that we destroyed Tormosin, making a huge bomber formation. At the same time out tanks advanced to the north and get close to airfield. In the next mission we defend Pleso and captured Tormosin and Novo.

With one axis field become easy to our tanks.

____

The connection and overloaded server is a problem. I'm not playing anymore on full server, is better to wait less players to have fun without risk

I registered, and when I get into the game, it still says i'm not.  Went back to web site, and tried to log on and it gives me a password/user incorrect..  I tried a password recovery,  got a  new password still says incorrect.  Game still says I'm not registered.  I tried to re register with a different name, but game still tells me i cant play.  Confused.  Any idea?   

Edited by Slingn

Just merely a suggestion, but I think that you should split this, and only give out two copies of BOK for this season/campaign and two for next season/campaign.  This way, only the winning coalition qualifies to be evaluated for the max AK and max GK rewards.  Unfortunately, right now there are too many pilots that are only playing for the BOK copy and not helping drive their side to actually WIN the season/campaign... updating the qualification of the reward might encourage this.   :)

Salute and Good hunting!

For me the best way to giveway this copy is pick 10 best fighters and 10 best bombers from both sides and make a raffle.

Hi

some questions regarding BoS-only users :

I get that we get 2 109G2 , 2 Ju87 , and 2 He 111 at the start (plus 2 transport He111) = 8 planes before resupply (8 chances to crash,only 2 Fighters, 4 bombers)

I flew a few transport missions LONGER then 15 minutes , do they not count as combat missions (we are flying in a combat zone , mind you)?

Why do BoM-owners get a higher number of planes to use then BoS only users? they additonally get (for axis) 4 109F2 , 2 Mc202 , 1 109E7 , 1 110E2 , 1 Ju88 Bomber and 2 Ju88 transport =8 (BoS) + 11 (BoM) = 19 planes (19 chances to crash,8 Fighters and 2 Fighterbomber, 5 bombers)

I find that pretty unbalanced , especially if you look at the fact that the Pe2 and IL2 are way more rugged then Ju87 and He111 .Flying succesful combat missions in the Stuka is basically going to get you killed before you can amount enough combat missions.

Also the Reds get the La5 at the start , Axis does not get atleast 1 FW190 .

Saying that the BoS - only owners on axis have a pretty hard time and its quite unbalanced, dont you think?

Would be nice if the BoS-only Axis players would get atleast 4 G2 , 1 190 and 3 He111...

Allied start with 4 LaGG , 2 La5 = 6 Fighters...plus 1 Il2 and a Pe2 = 2 Bombers

Nobody wants to comment?

Well have fun playing your unbalanced and biased maps....

I paid for mine as you can see.

Planeset is as it is - there is no workable way around it, nor would it make sence considering the balance between planesets (in your suggestion people would just fly BoS only planeset as it has the better planes).

It simple to get to the balanced planeset if one is willing and it supports the developers to keep the series expanding.

Edited by PeterZvan
  • Upvote 1

Nobody wants to comment?

The planeset probably is going to change drastically in some time, but Kathon experienced unexpected error and he couldn't change the current system.

People want to fly and complain that they have to wait so long for next campagin, and they keep saying "launch the old one and create new one in mean time", but when the server is on, ppl complain about what they get ... Anyway the second problem is when the server is running Kathon need to oversee it and have less time for making progress in new things. AND remember that Kathon want to play too, not only work for us.

Nobody wants to comment?

Maybe nobody comment because you are the only onw asking a question like this? Should the owners of BoM be not allowed to fly them because you cannot fly them? I dont see the point. Even with BoS only you should have a hard time running out of planes. 

I paid for mine as you can see.

Planeset is as it is - there is no workable way around it, nor would it make sence considering the balance between planesets (in your suggestion people would just fly BoS only planeset as it has the better planes).

It simple to get to the balanced planeset if one is willing and it supports the developers to keep the series expanding.

so you are supporting the devs (in your view) and that makes YOUR opinion more relevant? Im sorry i dont care if you paid them more or not , this doesnt cancel the fact that the TAW is unfair and unbalanced against BoS - only owners (especially on axis)....

The fact that you paid for your BoM does make you more worth or what? Not everybody has the money all the time to buy eveything he/she wants..

i almost could bet before i posted that some troll would come and tell me to buy BoM...

The planeset probably is going to change drastically in some time, but Kathon experienced unexpected error and he couldn't change the current system.

People want to fly and complain that they have to wait so long for next campagin, and they keep saying "launch the old one and create new one in mean time", but when the server is on, ppl complain about what they get ... Anyway the second problem is when the server is running Kathon need to oversee it and have less time for making progress in new things. AND remember that Kathon want to play too, not only work for us.

Thats nice to hear that the planeset gets changes...more info please?

ah well i can understand that it can take time to develop... i will just wait for the new version... take your time and please consider BoS - only owners (also those who like multirole play)

Maybe nobody comment because you are the only onw asking a question like this? Should the owners of BoM be not allowed to fly them because you cannot fly them? I dont see the point. Even with BoS only you should have a hard time running out of planes. 

Never said that BoM-owners shouldnt be able to fly those planes.... its just that they have massively more chances to fly (and eventually crash/die/loose plane) ... thats a pretty hefty pay to win IMO...

Remember that Pilot skill varies between players and not everybody can get succesful all the time...

Edited by Hutzlipuh
  • Upvote 1

Just merely a suggestion, but I think that you should split this, and only give out two copies of BOK for this season/campaign and two for next season/campaign.  This way, only the winning coalition qualifies to be evaluated for the max AK and max GK rewards.  Unfortunately, right now there are too many pilots that are only playing for the BOK copy and not helping drive their side to actually WIN the season/campaign... updating the qualification of the reward might encourage this.   :)

Salute and Good hunting!

For me the best way to giveway this copy is pick 10 best fighters and 10 best bombers from both sides and make a raffle.

I believe you may be missing my point.  With the reward as it is now, there is less emphasis on winning the campaign and more emphasis on winning the copies of BOK.   Look at the top 5 Fighters on the main TAW page.. as it stands there is no way they would risk a death by attacking a ground target, even if it meant they would win the map.   If you mix in the REQUIREMENT of being the winning side, maybe they would risk a little more to ensure their side wins and they'll have a chance at the reward; rather than picking and running from 6K+.  

Again purely a suggestion to encourage teamwork for the coalition. :)  

• Upvote 1

Looking for clarification.

Another ditched incident.  Flew a Pe-2 bomb run and received fuel leaks and engine damage during attack.  (Mission link:  07.10.2016 04:39:44)  Was not able to make it back to base but did make it to the east side of a large friendly city and belly landed.  The plane was in one piece after landing.  I was not captured.  It treated the plane as lost, not as ditched and never put it in the ditched repair "counter". 

I assume the following still applies.  Is engine damage a critical factor in determining what is in excess of the "minimal damage" and thus not be treated as ditched?

Excerpt: 5.4 Ditched Planes If you belly land a plane in own area, your plane is not lost. A plane is considered belly landed if it’s landed in a friendly area with minimal damage. Belly landed planes will automatically be brought back to your airfield and fixed by the ground engineers. Lucky you! Depending on distance from the nearest airfield, you will need to wait between 1 and 3 map rotations until your aircraft will be ready for the next glorious sortie!!!

Please replace field epaulets of the Soviet air force on a daily.
Sergeant, and middle command staff, the rank of General is normal.

post-13891-0-11576400-1475843745_thumb.pngpost-13891-0-38656000-1475843764_thumb.pngpost-13891-0-49771500-1475843757_thumb.png

• Upvote 7

Hello from Chile to everyone,

I have make some changes in my profile name, so, the question is if I need to register again in TAw with my new name or can play with my old TAW account?.

Thank you and see in the sky!!

Pand' timestamp='1475842746' post='397931'] I believe you may be missing my point.  With the reward as it is now, there is less emphasis on winning the campaign and more emphasis on winning the copies of BOK.   Look at the top 5 Fighters on the main TAW page.. as it stands there is no way they would risk a death by attacking a ground target, even if it meant they would win the map.   If you mix in the REQUIREMENT of being the winning side, maybe they would risk a little more to ensure their side wins and they'll have a chance at the reward; rather than picking and running from 6K+.  

Maybe the donor, whoever it might be, should have phrased it something like "One outstanding fighter pilot and one outstanding bomber pilot from both sides will be awarded a copy of BoK" instead of specific numeric criteria that gets the stats hunters running. In general I agree that good measurable and transparent criteria are good, but as this is not an official competition and this guy is donating four copies of BoK just out of his own generosity, he could have the final say on this and take other factors into account.

Hello from Chile to everyone,

I have make some changes in my profile name, so, the question is if I need to register again in TAw with my new name or can play with my old TAW account?.

Thank you and see in the sky!!

I guess you have to if your changes affect your Player name. Yesterday i changed my BoS player name( added a Clantag infront of the Name) and was kicked from TAW after i joined it again. So I had to skip the clan tag for the duration of the Campaign. Dont want ro reset my profile.

Pand' timestamp='1475842746' post='397931'] I believe you may be missing my point. With the reward as it is now, there is less emphasis on winning the campaign and more emphasis on winning the copies of BOK. Look at the top 5 Fighters on the main TAW page.. as it stands there is no way they would risk a death by attacking a ground target, even if it meant they would win the map. If you mix in the REQUIREMENT of being the winning side, maybe they would risk a little more to ensure their side wins and they'll have a chance at the reward; rather than picking and running from 6K+. Again purely a suggestion to encourage teamwork for the coalition. :)

Top 5 Fighters on the main TAW page has nothing to do with winning the competition. Not that it matters to me, I have pre-ordered BOK.

Read the rules again.

As I wrote before there is pilot who would like to reward fighter with max AK in total and bomber pilot with max GK in total on Axis and Allied side regardless on campaign result (four pilots will be rewarded). The prize is Battle of Kuban – Premium Edition. Pilots who already own Battle of Kuban will not be taken into account.

Winning the prize you are after mentions nothing regarding a kill streak? Perhaps that needs some clarity.

• Upvote 1

I believe you may be missing my point.  With the reward as it is now, there is less emphasis on winning the campaign and more emphasis on winning the copies of BOK.   Look at the top 5 Fighters on the main TAW page.. as it stands there is no way they would risk a death by attacking a ground target, even if it meant they would win the map.   If you mix in the REQUIREMENT of being the winning side, maybe they would risk a little more to ensure their side wins and they'll have a chance at the reward; rather than picking and running from 6K+.  

Again purely a suggestion to encourage teamwork for the coalition. :)

But it is the total and not the streak they are counting so you can still take risks and support your team.

But it is the total and not the streak they are counting so you can still take risks and support your team.

I would like to see some clarity on this as well for the specific criteria.   If what you're saying is accurate, then I think this would require some revision, because then it's less of a competition and more of an award who has the most time to play.   

I also already have BOK so this doesn't affect me; however, I have noticed most of the German team scratching the bottom of the stratosphere and bombing ramps with pilots on it rather than actually destroying target objectives--- thus losing the ground war.

• Upvote 1

I guess you have to if your changes affect your Player name. Yesterday i changed my BoS player name( added a Clantag infront of the Name) and was kicked from TAW after i joined it again. So I had to skip the clan tag for the duration of the Campaign. Dont want ro reset my profile.

Thank you!

Unfortunately so do i need to complain about this player, did jump in to my gunner seat and just shoot up the wing.

he111.jpg

he111_B.jpg

Happened to me as well, was my first death and i lost all my EXP and Rank. Wasnt arare of the fact that i can (and had to) lock my gunner positions.

Always keep them locked from now. Its the only thing you can do beside give the Dick a lock from the server.

Edited by Golden_Phoenix87