=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

17 hours ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

There is one question. For the third consecutive map, the loss of pilots on the red side exceeds the loss of pilots on the blue. I am witnessing this for the first time. Three cards in a row indicate that this is not an accident.
Maybe the probability of being captured has changed? Or is there another reason?
This is not a claim, just wondering why this is happening now, thanks for the answer

The probability of being captured hasn't been changed.

Here are stats for this campaign:

image.png.c72283a3af145d27a56445d854e82ade.png

As you can see 'CAPTURED' is not the key factor here at all. Majority of the reds were killed by enemy aircraft.

Let's look more detailed:

image.png.abac80224f57a4ebd3f8c7eb9f6e6c75.png

Much more reds pilots have'en killed directly by blue pilots (PK). Other cases are when pilot was killed during a crash (his aircraft could have been damaged earlier by AA or enemy aircraft or not damaged at all). 

7 hours ago, 666GIAP_Chimango said:

I also would like to know if the probablity of being captured changed. If IIRC it used to be LW pilots had less chances to survive as they were not fighting over their territory. 

And yes, i remember and also after checking my squad's archive by current map (#3) there was almost in every edition one or a couple of red squads in the fighters top 5, and also at least one or two VVS pilots in the top 5, and now it's all blue. Also top 10 fighter streaks ATM are all LW pilots.

So one out of two, all of a sudden magicaly all VVS pilots became greenhorns, crappy pilots and forgot everything they knew from previous TAWs, or something has to do with now very powerful TNT 20mm from LW and/or weak DM on our fighters. We've been saying this for sometime now and specially after last patch more noticeable with the physiology effect...of course devs deny this, and of course our squad get suspicious about it, as we didt a few times in the past and they ended up confirming us right (by their own changes being made later on their following patches). We are veterans with more than 13 years competing online actively, and very soon realize when something has changed. Anyway, we accept this, we know now VVS early fighters are more difficult and harder than before against their LW counterparts, but will keep fighting till the end of TAW.

My only complaint to TAW and specially in current situation: it's incredible a mediocre VVS fighter like the Lagg-3 doesn't have 23mm unblocked by now, but the best LW plane like the 109F4  can have gunpods and with it's  3x20 TNT 20mm, becomes a FW190 very early indeed. Makes no sense really.

PD. @Ala13_UnopaUno_VR nice shooting in that video! Also I love how your mini FW erases those 3xPe2 out of the sky, and kills the first 2 with the very first burst as we can see on the logfile=> https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=37710&name=Ala13_UnopaUno_VR

Probably something has been changed after latest patches. We will check Lagg3 23mm and gunpods F-4/Macchi issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, =LG=Kathon said:

Much more reds pilots have'en killed directly by blue pilots (PK). Other cases are when pilot was killed during a crash (his aircraft could have been damaged earlier by AA or enemy aircraft or not damaged at all). 

This is purely anecdotal, but i have lost consciousness from shots and crashed many of times during this TAW. I also tend to PK enemy pilots far more often than before.

Last TAW, i pilot killed maybe 1/10 time i made a pass, now it is close to 5/10 or more. 

The most common occurrence is: one pass, lights out and the next think i see is splattering over the ground. The Russian 50 cals just tend to kill the pilot just out right, tho, so there is that. 

Also, there has been far more  OHKO flak hits, i have been first shot killed or shot to shit from many altitudes without warning by flak on first shot. That is, if the first shot miss, then the flak is at similar level against fighter sized targets as it used to be. There is something in the AI, that gives perfect lead and timer for the opening salvo (assuming you are flying straight).

But then again, this is again my anecdotal experience so i might be wrong. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

This is purely anecdotal

C'mon Siddy, you know as well as anyone that an anecdotal opinion is like a boiled egg, sometimes solid, sometimes not, depending on what people prefer :biggrin:

Edited by Pict

1 hour ago, Pict said:

How would it smell to you if it was VVS with prototype gunpods, or is that just all good stuff, no worries and don't mention the war? ;) 

If so, lets just throw operational history out of the window and have things like the Polikarpov I-185 complete with it's 3x20mm cannon armament :good: 

By all means, give LaGG the 23mm. Or that I-185 for that matter if it calms you down 😉

But every time reds aren`t on top of every category, the same thing happens here on the forums.

I`ll grab my popcorn :dance:

10 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

if it calms you down 😉

I'm calm thanks. I'm not the one sniffing whine :biggrin:

To be clear, the I-185 was just an example of a 3x20mm cannon armed aircraft that we should not have, just like is the case with the 2x20mm cannon armed Macchi. We simply should not have it.

Edited by Pict
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pict said:

I'm calm thanks. I'm not the one sniffing whine :biggrin:

Awesome :good:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 666GIAP_Chimango said:

or something has to do with now very powerful TNT 20mm from LW and/or weak DM on our fighters. We've been saying this for sometime now and specially after last patch more noticeable with the physiology effect...of course devs deny this, and of course our squad get suspicious about it, as we didt a few times in the past and they ended up confirming us right (by their own changes being made later on their following patches).

Do you have any proof on this? as you know, i am genuinely curious about it. Otherwise it is just anecdotal perception/stories. 

My only complaint to TAW and specially in current situation: it's incredible a mediocre VVS fighter like the Lagg-3 doesn't have 23mm unblocked by now.

The sources i have seen on this is that the Lagg-3 with 23mm was rather a unicorn than standard equipment. Correct me if i am wrong. 

As for the Macci, i agree that they should have its 20mm removed as well.

PD. nice shooting in that video! Also I love how your mini FW erases those 3xPe2 out of the sky, and kills the first 2 with the very first burst as we can see on the logfile

Peshkas had an insane casualty rate. The frustrating thing in IL2 is not that the peshka can be dangerous but because it is very random and sometimes has unnatural abilities. Nobody in his right mind claims that peshkas are invincible. It is also important to note that this goes for every plane with a rear gunner and *not* just for peshkas.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, =LG=Kathon said:

As you can see 'CAPTURED' is not the key factor here at all. Majority of the reds were killed by enemy aircraft.

Many thanks for the answer, now the situation is clear and now does not cause questions

59 minutes ago, Operation_Ivy said:

The sources i have seen on this is that the Lagg-3 with 23mm was rather a unicorn than standard equipment. Correct me if i am wrong. 

Not a unicorn.

VYa-23 cannon was in fact standard cannon armament on the early production LaGG-3's. This was changed to the 20mm ShVAK by the time of our BOX LaGG-3 variant came along, but the VYa-23 cannon remained an option as is correctly depicted in the game.

Operational use of the VYa-23 cannon armed LaGG-3 is well documented with early success of this weapon being a feature. Kapitan I.Nestov of 21 IAP recorded as having shot down 3 He111's in just two firing passes with his VYa-23 cannon armed LaGG-3 on the 21st of October 1941.

Spoiler

Needless to say the hard pressed VVS threw this weapon away at this time :biggrin: ... not

My source for this is the detailed research by Erik Pilawskii, current book in my hand right now is his "Soviet Air Force Fighter Colours 1941-1945" ISBN 1-903223-30-X where he not only goes into fine detail of the paints and their application, but also the development and operational histories of each aircraft in equally fine detail.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Operation_Ivy said:

Peshkas had an insane casualty rate. The frustrating thing in IL2 is not that the peshka can be dangerous but because it is very random and sometimes has unnatural abilities. Nobody in his right mind claims that peshkas are invincible. It is also important to note that this goes for every plane with a rear gunner and *not* just for peshkas.

110 is worse offender than peshka when it comes to unrealistic abilities. Peshka is just whined about to no end because that is only thing available for VVS to fly, as far as bombers go.

If Axis were limited to 110's and nothing else, you would quickly discover just how ridiculous these things are. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Operation_Ivy said:

Otherwise it is just anecdotal perception/stories. 

Talking of such...

1 hour ago, Operation_Ivy said:

Peshkas had an insane casualty rate. The frustrating thing in IL2 is not that the peshka can be dangerous but because it is very random and sometimes has unnatural abilities.

Do you have a reference for this information?

=================================

9 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

If Axis were limited to 110's and nothing else, you would quickly discover just how ridiculous these things are. 

I'm surprised that blue pilots don't fly them more often.

Faster, 200kg more bomb-load and at least twice the forward armament, than a contemporary Pe-2 model. Plus armor options that the Pe-2 just doesn't have.

I suppose "Bubbi" Hartmann" never flew one, so...:biggrin:

Edited by Pict
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

110 is worse offender than peshka when it comes to unrealistic abilities. Peshka is just whined about to no end because that is only thing available for VVS to fly, as far as bombers go.

I see you fly 110 very often.

2 hours ago, Pict said:

Not a unicorn.

VYa-23 cannon was in fact standard cannon armament on the early production LaGG-3's. This was changed to the 20mm ShVAK by the time of our BOX LaGG-3 variant came along, but the VYa-23 cannon remained an option as is correctly depicted in the game.

So it wasn't standard armament anymore in our timeframe. Actual numbers would be helpful to see if it justifies the 23mm being on every LaGG-3 in TAW.

However, i agree that the soviet planeset needs a little improvement when it comes to aircraft availability. Especially on later maps.

2 hours ago, Pict said:

Do you have a reference for this information?

Of course, its from the widely known "Soviet Combat Aircraft of the Second World War: Twin-Engined Fighters, Attack Aircraft and Bombers" by yefim gordon and dmitri khazanov.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Operation_Ivy said:

Actual numbers would be helpful to see if it justifies the 23mm being on every LaGG-3 in TAW.

I only use the 23mm on a LaGG if I'm intercepting bombers for the same reason it became an option for real. That is the heavier armament reduces the handling. So it wouldn't be on "every LaGG-3 in TAW".

Under-wing cannons were never a standard fitting on 109's, so what, that doesn't mean they were never used. What about the numbers of 109F-4's that had under-wing cannons fitted on the Eastern Front, or Macchi's with the same stuff?, you're not in a hurry to find numbers for them, not that you will. But anytime I've been shot down in a Pe-2 by a Macchi or a 109F-4, they had the extra cannons strapped on.

So it's do as I say, but not do as I do eh? No worries, fortunately it's not up to you, but up to the guys running the server.

Edited by Pict
Spelling, tweaking etc.

Hello Ivy.

or something has to do with now very powerful TNT 20mm from LW and/or weak DM on our fighters. We've been saying this for sometime now and specially after last patch more noticeable with the physiology effect...of course devs deny this, and of course our squad get suspicious about it, as we didt a few times in the past and they ended up confirming us right (by their own changes being made later on their following patches).

Do you have any proof on this? as you know, i am genuinely curious about it. Otherwise it is just anecdotal perception/stories. 

About you question, yes I have proofs, like the post that was close without any explanation and many videos when rounds hit my plane (not the pilot) and pilot loss consciousness and few days before, a new patch saids:

"63. The excessive effect of concussion and possible loss of consciousness after HE hits at a tank or aircraft has been removed if the player or AI weren't wounded by these hits."

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Pict said:

I only use the 23mm on a LaGG if I'm intercepting bombers for the same reason it became an option for real. That is the heavier armament reduces the handling. So it wouldn't be on "every LaGG-3 in TAW".

What about the numbers of 109F-4's that had under-wing cannons fitted on the Eastern Front, or Macchi's with the same stuff?, you're not in a hurry to find numbers for them, not that you will. But anytime I've been shot down in a Pe-2 by a Macchi or a 109F-4, they had the extra cannons strapped on.

So it's do as I say, but not do as I do eh? No worries, fortunately it's not up to you, but up to the guys running the server.

I don't know why you obviously view me as your enemy when i am just asking question and trying to be productive. 

If you don't think that the 23mm will be on nearly every LaGG in TAW if it is available you are very much mistaken, no offense. The Vya-23mm is worth the (minimal)  negative effects on performance 10 times. I am sure Kathon could provide the data of when it is available on TAW and how many percent are flying with it.

Your "whataboutism" is not really helping. Whats your point? If you had read my post carefully i already agreed that the Macchi should lose its gunpods and if sources can provide it, the F-4 as well. 

Indeed it is up to the guys running the server, thats where you are correct, and they won't change anything based on anecdotes and such.

Provide detailed sources and you will at least have my vote for a change. Again, i don't know why you view me as your enemy or get offended the second i legitimately question your views. You know that thats how research/science works right?

PS: @666GIAP_Necathor then maybe i misunderstood because i was under the impression that Chimango was talking about the aircraft DM because, as you have stated, the physiological effect on the pilot of the german 20mm was already removed by the patch you quoted. 

Edited by Operation_Ivy
  • Upvote 1

Roger-Roger, that is correct, Chimango was talking about the effect of HE ammo. At the beginning we don´t  know if it was only the ammo or the DM, of a combination of both, but after a few test we saw that the HE bullets from axis planes affect the pilot without hit him.

• Upvote 1

Have been out of flying for ages and the written rules of TaW on the webpage didn't really seem to change since then..

So i have a question i didn't find an answer on the webpage so far - what can the U2 do in TaW? Asking since i am thinking about buying it, would probably buy it, if it can do interesting stuff in TaW.

41 minutes ago, Operation_Ivy said:

I don't know why you obviously view me as your enemy

That will be because I don't. I'm sorry if you feel alienated or targeted in some manner as it's far from intended.

42 minutes ago, Operation_Ivy said:

Provide detailed sources and you will at least have my vote for a change.

I did. I even gave an ISBN number. Ultimately it's not up to me, so I don't require votes, anyhow historical research, as I understand it is not political (or at least it shouldn't be), it's scientific, so votes are pointless.

Should I feel the need to spend even more time researching this I will, but I'm not going to be pressured into it by someone who's own data is so loose and colloquial.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, II./JG77_Manu* said:

So i have a question i didn't find an answer on the webpage so far - what can the U2 do in TaW?

From the 16/02/2019 TAW update;

• U-2VS added to the Allied hangar. It's listed under transport but you can use it as a fighter, bomber or transport (empty payload - no bombs, no rockets, no ShKAS wings). It's replenished like the Ju-52: after 3CM with other aircraft.
  • U-2VS is able to detect Axis drop zone. You have to take off U-2VS from non-front-line airfield and fly near the hidden drop zone to reveal it to the Allied side. 

Direct links to the changelog posts can be found on the very bottom of the TAW manual page 

http://taw.stg2.de/manual.php

===================

The little U-2 biplane is slow but makes up for it in the fun way, I enjoy it and have no regrets buying it :) 

Edited by Pict
Spelling, tweaking etc.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

"U-2VS is able to detect Axis drop zone. You have to take off U-2VS from non-front-line airfield and fly near the hiddendrop zone to reveal it to the Allied side."

Anyone has achieve this task ever?

I have tried twice In different Taws,  with no result.

(It was boring to death)

))

On 16/11/2019 at 11:40, =LG=Kathon said:

La nueva campaña TAW comienza el domingo 17.11.2019 alrededor de las 12:00 UTC

Cambios:

• Los tanques del convoy pueden crear formación de ataque cuando están cerca de la ciudad enemiga (unos 15 km). En ese caso, no están en una línea en el camino, sino que se extienden en el campo de hierba. Los camiones de ese convoy todavía están en el camino (hay dos íconos en el mapa: uno para los tanques y otro para los camiones)

• Apoyo a los grandes escuadrones. En caso de que haya demasiada diferencia en el número de pilotos entre los lados (mensaje de límite excesivo en el mapa), los miembros de esos escuadrones aún pueden engendrar y volar juntos. Los "grandes escuadrones" son escuadrones con al menos 6 miembros activos. Cómo funciona: un miembro puede omitir el mensaje de límite excesivo si ya hay alguien generado en el servidor desde su escuadrón. Solo puede hacerlo una vez durante la misión. Mientras aterrice en el campo de aviación, puede volver a despegar. En general es para ayudar a los escuadrones a volar juntos.

• En caso de demasiada diferencia en el número de pilotos entre los lados durante un tiempo más largo durante la misión, algunos aeródromos de primera línea desde el lado más grande son atacados después de esa misión. Es como simular pilotos perdidos desde el lado más pequeño para que el juego sea más equilibrado.

• El sistema de colas ha sido reparado. En algunos casos raros era posible volar en aviones no disponibles o con Penalización de tiempo. Los jugadores también recibieron mensajes contradictorios que están listos para despegar y no pueden volar al mismo tiempo.

• Después de la desconexión cuando ni el piloto ni su avión sufrieron daños (sin resultado DISCO), este avión está fuera de servicio (abandonado) para la misión actual y la siguiente. Esto se debe a que algunos jugadores vuelan sobre el objetivo, lanzan bombas y se desconectan deliberadamente para volver a volar rápidamente sin regresar al aeródromo.
  • Ha sido relajado: la desconexión dentro de los 5 minutos posteriores al despegue no cuenta en absoluto. Un piloto puede tener una desconexión dentro de 3 misiones consecutivas sin perder un avión para la misión actual y la siguiente.

• Ahora hay diferentes tipos de camiones en los convoyes debido al error de visibilidad. Algunos camiones estáticos todavía son visibles desde lejos y otros no son visibles solo desde 400 m.

• Durante el clima nublado, AA tiene un nivel de IA mucho más bajo (pero no en el aeródromo).

• El nuevo tanque Pz.Kpfw.VI agregado al convoy desde el mapa # 5

• Se agregaron puentes perdidos y humo de la ciudad. Ahora están en todos los mapas.

• Planeset - trabajo en progreso

On 16/11/2019 at 11:40, =LG=Kathon said:

I have a doubt. After dying 3 times, it is penalized with (x hours of banning) when the ban disappears, my statistic says that I have life / 0.13, is less than 1, what does that mean? My plane has less life? If I receive even a bullet, is the plane broken? After 3 deaths how can I earn 1/3 lives and not 0.13 / 3. If anyone knows explain to me please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tengo una duda.
Después de morir 3 veces, se penaliza con (x horas de baneo) cuando desaparece el ban , mi estadística dice que tengo 
vida / 0.13, es inferior a 1, esto que quiere decir? mi avión tiene menos vida? si recibo aunque sea una bala el avión se rompe?

Después de 3 muertes como puedo conseguir ganar 1/3 vidas 
y no 0,13/3.
Si alguien sabe explicadmelo por favor.

image.png.e99c37953aa3a8ee64fca16f04f1d45e.png

3 minutes ago, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

I have a doubt. After dying 3 times, it is penalized with (x hours of banning) when the ban disappears, my statistic says that I have life / 0.13, is less than 1, what does that mean? My plane has less life? If I receive even a bullet, is the plane broken? After 3 deaths how can I earn 1/3 lives and not 0.13 / 3. If anyone knows explain to me please.

It means that the person who wrote the scrip, used Hungarian math. 

1 hour ago, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

After 3 deaths how can I earn 1/3 lives and not 0.13 / 3. If anyone knows explain to me please.

It's about balance. If you are "killed" when your team has less players than the other team, you lose a percentage of a life relative to difference ratio.

This means that you can still fly until your lives are less than or equal to zero.

This is how I understand it, I hope sit helps.

Edited by Pict

9 minutes ago, Pict said:

It's about balance. If you are "killed" when your team has less players than the other team, you lose a percentage of a life relative to difference ratio.

This means that you can still fly until your lives are less than or equal to zero.

This is how I understand it, I hope sit helps.

I think he is asking why the counter is not reset to 1, instead it is reset to decimal. I think this is just bad feature or some coding oversight with periodic math , if life reaches to 0, scrip should return 1 and put you to 20h time out, and not dick with decimals. But that's just my opinion.

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Operation_Ivy said:

I don't know why you obviously view me as your enemy when i am just asking question and trying to be productive. 

If you don't think that the 23mm will be on nearly every LaGG in TAW if it is available you are very much mistaken, no offense. The Vya-23mm is worth the (minimal)  negative effects on performance 10 times. I am sure Kathon could provide the data of when it is available on TAW and how many percent are flying with it.

Your "whataboutism" is not really helping. Whats your point? If you had read my post carefully i already agreed that the Macchi should lose its gunpods and if sources can provide it, the F-4 as well. 

Indeed it is up to the guys running the server, thats where you are correct, and they won't change anything based on anecdotes and such.

Provide detailed sources and you will at least have my vote for a change. Again, i don't know why you view me as your enemy or get offended the second i legitimately question your views. You know that thats how research/science works right?

PS: @666GIAP_Necathor then maybe i misunderstood because i was under the impression that Chimango was talking about the aircraft DM because, as you have stated, the physiological effect on the pilot of the german 20mm was already removed by the patch you quoted. 

make VYA and gunpods available with majors \ colonels and the problem of their mass use will be solved

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

I have done this several times

I will try it more intensively next time, now i know you have just achieved it. Thanks.:)

1 hour ago, E69_Gote said:

I will try it more intensively next time, now i know you have just achieved it. Thanks.:)

It doesn't really make sense.  U2 is very slow. If you don't know where the drop zone is, you'll find it. But if you already know about her, why look for her?

14 hours ago, E69_Gote said:

"U-2VS is able to detect Axis drop zone. You have to take off U-2VS from non-front-line airfield and fly near the hiddendrop zone to reveal it to the Allied side."

Anyone has achieve this task ever?

I have tried twice In different Taws,  with no result.

(It was boring to death)

))

Give the first bit of the other paragraph a go 🔻, good chance it won't be boring :biggrin:

• U-2VS added to the Allied hangar. It's listed under transport but you can use it as a fighter, bomber or transport (empty payload - no bombs, no rockets, no ShKAS wings). It's replenished like the Ju-52: after 3CM with other aircraft.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, [_FLAPS_]Dirt_Merchant said:

lol I thought it was funny. Funny to laugh at you, not with you - just to be clear.

nobody cares man, really.

13 hours ago, =FPS=Cutlass said:

make VYA and gunpods available with majors \ colonels and the problem of their mass use will be solved

I don't think this is necessary, as it is an imagined problem to start with.

Just try to keep things historical and ignore the hysterical ;) 

Oddly enough many people seem to believe that the French were an easy pushover in 1940. But then some people believe that the Pe-2 in BOX has magical powers  :biggrin:

Pierre Le Gloan - 5 Italian aircraft shot down in one sortie, 15th June 1940

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Le_Gloan

Following Italy's declaration of war on France and the Italian air force commencing bombing raids, Le Gloan shot down two Fiat BR.20 bombers on 13 June.[3] On 15 June Le Gloan with another pilot attacked twelve Italian Fiat CR.42 fighters. Le Gloan shot down three of them while Cpt. Assolent shot down another.[4] While returning to the airfield Le Gloan shot down another CR.42 and a BR.20 bomber. For this outstanding achievement of destroying five aircraft in one flight he was promoted to 2nd Lieutenant.[2]

Edited by Pict
  • Like 1

@=LG=Kathon hi, there was a bug in the server. Mission 197 all of a sudden stopped after 9 minutes =>  https://taw.stg2.de/pilots_mission.php?mission_id=197  and when server re-launched we went straight to 198 and VVS lost territory and now blue tanks are knocking at Lotoshino's door  😁 I hope it can be fixed, i don't feel like listening to that 90's Guns & Roses song.

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, VVS kept Lotoshino in #198, so i guess no need to modify anything.

Edited by 666GIAP_Chimango

2 hours ago, 666GIAP_Chimango said:

@=LG=Kathon hi, there was a bug in the server. Mission 197 all of a sudden stopped after 9 minutes =>  https://taw.stg2.de/pilots_mission.php?mission_id=197  and when server re-launched we went straight to 198 and VVS lost territory and now blue tanks are knocking at Lotoshino's door  😁 I hope it can be fixed, i don't feel like listening to that 90's Guns & Roses song.

You mean that 70’s Bob Dylan song, yes?

• Haha 2

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, VVS kept Lotoshino in #198, so i guess no need to modify anything.

Sometimes DServer crashes and stops generating log files, then the script end mission and generate the next one. I will try to fix it adding condition when crash is before e.g. 1 hour then script loads the same mission one more time.

There is also rare bug in DServer when after loading the mission it doesn't allow anyone to connect and DServer runs empty. I will try to fix it as well by reloading current mission one more time.

• Thanks 1