=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

1 hour ago, =KK=Des_ said:

Perfect joy masturbating!!

I guess my "self-inflicted" training exercises saved me there :) Glad you enjoyed it Des lol

1 hour ago, =KK=Des_ said:

Unfortunately it's a broken FM!!(( Try to do this in DCS!!! Impossible i hope.

I don't think it would be impossible to flop around like that, just no one would be able to do it IRL without throwing up or passing out, and the stick forces required in the real thing would make it more difficult than on our joysticks.  

Today one of our virtual pilots from our little community died in a aircraft accident over Poland in Silesia. 303_Kwiatek was active pilot of virtual 303 Squadron and expirienced real life pilot. To honor His memory we decided to stop the server and our virtual war for 24h. Rest in peace 😔

• Like 1
  • Sad 27
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Rest in peace. I'm sorry to hear about such horrible information... My Condolences to his friends, loved ones, and anyone who knew him, i'm sure he was a great man.

Edited by No.64_Drifter

Sometimes those who share with us attraction to the sky go.  

Let's 31 may each year to commemorate the pilots who left us forever in the memory of them to pause the server.....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, =LG=Coldman said:

Today one of our virtual pilots from our little community died in a aircraft accident over Poland in Silesia. 303_Kwiatek was active pilot of virtual 303 Squadron and expirienced real life pilot. To honor His memory we decided to stop the server and our virtual war for 24h. Rest in peace 😔

Truly sorry for your loss.

Who is pilot 'catadiopre'?

In mission #226 he was circling over blue Airfield Morozovskiy with his 109G2, killed blue teammate PPSH41- just taking off with He111....then exit, don't see him in Mission results or statistics?

catadiopre.jpg

6 hours ago, vad-asz said:

R.I.P Kwiatek 🕊️

Oh no! I remember him from the 'ol IL-2 FB days - may his soul rest in peace!

5 hours ago, =FB=Arhangel said:

Truly sorry for your loss

Our loss! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, =LG=Coldman said:

Today one of our virtual pilots from our little community died in a aircraft accident over Poland in Silesia. 303_Kwiatek was active pilot of virtual 303 Squadron and expirienced real life pilot. To honor His memory we decided to stop the server and our virtual war for 24h. Rest in peace 😔

Sorry for your loss, R.I.P 303_Kwiatek 

Condolences from 15(Span.)/JG51 ESCUADRILLAS AZULES

Sincere condolences to these friends and family.
This is sad news for our community. 😢

Posted (edited)

RIP. My sincere condolences.

Edited by JG4_Oxyd

On 5/31/2019 at 1:15 PM, =KK=Des_ said:

Unfortunately it's a broken FM!!(( Try to do this in DCS!!! Impossible i hope.

It is really something that killed a lot of enjoyment for me in the game, especially because it has become more and more common.

16 minutes ago, Operation_Ivy said:

It is really something that killed a lot of enjoyment for me in the game, especially because it has become more and more common.

Yeah, the joy waggle and the flaps abuse are the bane of any interesting dogfight. 

• Upvote 1

Rest In Peace  303_Kwiatek!  Prayers for family and friends as well.

Transport missions are impossible now if the player has  lost the bombers that are used as transports.  Before if you took an 'empty payload' the server recognized that you were using a transport and not a bomber; now it does not notice the difference.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:24 PM, Fritz_Faber said:

Who is pilot 'catadiopre'?

In mission #226 he was circling over blue Airfield Morozovskiy with his 109G2, killed blue teammate PPSH41- just taking off with He111....then exit, don't see him in Mission results or statistics?

catadiopre.jpg

He is not registered, so there isn't any pilot's profile. He was kicked three times from the server during that mission but eventually he was able to took off ( I will have to check why).

30 minutes ago, VF-31_Killer_B said:

Transport missions are impossible now if the player has  lost the bombers that are used as transports.  Before if you took an 'empty payload' the server recognized that you were using a transport and not a bomber; now it does not notice the difference.

Did you take 100% of fuel for transport mission?

Posted (edited)

Bombed Skvorin with 2xSC1000, got 4 accidental AK but no GK despite hangars intact before and destoyed after - any reason for that?

image.thumb.png.156739c091e89807d09b16dcbf269567.png

Edited by Slawinski
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Woah, nice bombs Kamerad, teach me! 😀

Edited by SCG_Fenris_Wolf
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Slawinski said:

Bombed Skvorin with 2xSC1000, got 4 accidental AK but no GK despite hangars intact before and destoyed after - any reason for that?

image.thumb.png.156739c091e89807d09b16dcbf269567.png

Since you posted this 6 hours ago I assume that TAW map was almost the same as it is now.

So the reason is simple : Skvorin is not on frontline. 
This means that it "can't" be attacked. You can actually destroy buildings on it, but any ground destruction on this airfield is not counted in your statistics (and will not influence in any way the campaign).

Frontline airfields are marked with an "Attack" message on the in-game map, it's useless to bomb other airfields since it will not have any effect (except if you're lucky enough to bomb planes taking off 🤣)

• Thanks 1

For next campaign. Would it be a possibility to give the U2vs the photo recon mechanic from rise of flight? Or sapper insertion as someone else suggest? Really want to fly the badboy, but its not really viable in anyway at the moment. 

• Upvote 2

Hmmm... flight of 4 bombers near my own base not taking a single round of flak.... Tail gunners not shooting at me.... MUST BE BANDITS!! lol

(That was a nice deflection shot for someone who apparently has the visual acuity of Stevie Wonder)

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SCG_Kuppis said:

Hi,

I was wondering why I didn´t get the CM (nor the ground kill) from this sortie:
http://taw-server.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=51991&name=SCG_Kuppis

My squad mate did get CM, and we flew in the same flight, same amount of time  (roughly 22 min) , with same planes (Bf110´s) and attacked the same target.

Thanks!

You destroyed friendly unit. No CM in that case.

4 hours ago, [GCA]T1m270 said:

For next campaign. Would it be a possibility to give the U2vs the photo recon mechanic from rise of flight? Or sapper insertion as someone else suggest? Really want to fly the badboy, but its not really viable in anyway at the moment. 

I'm not familiar with photo recon mechanic from rise of flight, can you elaborate a little more?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StG77_Jeeves_ said:

A tragic tale of fratricide: 

If its got twin tails, its a 110. If its got twin tails and its not getting flak over friendly airfield, its a SNEAKY 110!

• Haha 2