=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Lagg 3 is the oldest aircraft in BOS, many of us have flown it since early Beta back in 13 or 14.  She's gud with some practice, good deflection shooting,and cool sunglasses, fact. Don't discount her, cuz I won't dogfighting in my Ju52.

Edited by Banzaii

8 hours ago, Mr-boogie-man said:

Question regarding the Ju52's "MAB 250 Para Containers". Can i drop these things over a damaged AF for resupply? I tried it and i'm not sure if it worked or not.

no

5 hours ago, Banzaii said:

Lagg 3 is the oldest aircraft in BOS, many of us have flown it since early Beta back in 13 or 14.  She's gud with some practice, good deflection shooting,and cool sunglasses, fact. Don't discount her, cuz I won't dogfighting in my Ju52.

She’s a LW statistic with the yva23 restricted.  Utterly useless.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, =BES=Savage-6 said:

She’s a LW statistic with the yva23 restricted.  Utterly useless.

Get gud bro

I am not a fan of banning modification that are approved by the developer, which is one of my biggest beef with WoL

However, based on the gross misrepresentation of the MG 151/20 (...Thanks to Operatsiya_Ivy for bringing that to light), the Volkov-Yartsev VYa-23 should be unavailable because if I had to guess, it is more lethal in the game that it actually was in real life.

13 minutes ago, =19FAB=Fin said:

WTF - my plane was fully destroyed @ Ilinskoe

Bailed out

My paratrooper landed well and sat down on mother earth

WTF ?
Why am i KILLED ?

Russian bias

38 minutes ago, =19FAB=Fin said:

WTF - my plane was fully destroyed @ Ilinskoe

Bailed out

My paratrooper landed well and sat down on mother earth

WTF ?
Why am i KILLED ?

Shattered ankles.

1 hour ago, =19FAB=Fin said:

Nice version actually - but the pilot landed and sat down

Whatever... **** happens

And everybody can expect such the situation

Maybe he was bitten by a poisonous snake on his walk back to base?

• Haha 2

On 2/25/2019 at 12:46 AM, AirshowDisaster said:

Looks like it's the death knell for this map - another one to the villainous LW. Looking forward to MiGs and Yaks for the VVS!

But not the LaGG-3. No-one is looking forward to the LaGG-3.

You are mistaken.. I will shred many LW aircraft with the 23 mm next map.  

Edited by =IL2AU=ToknMurican
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 9:48 AM, 335th_GRSavras said:

stop whining for xjammer or chima and just fly, fight, have fun, it's all in the game

I don´t exploit the game, i don´t cheat, i'm only known for shooting luft-waffles out of the sky and slapping whiners at the forums while suggesting things to improve the project. So please wash your hands before putting my name next to that virus. I'm not even participating this TAW. Why do you mention me? I can send you a picture with my autograph if you are missing me so much.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

On 2/24/2019 at 5:22 PM, Banzaii said:

Can Depot buildings be destroyed by Canons and MG's?

It shouldn't be possible. 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

I don´t exploit the game, i don´t cheat, i'm only known for shooting luft-waffles out of the sky and slapping whiners at the forums while suggesting things to improve the project. So please wash your hands before putting my name next to that virus. I'm not even participating this TAW. Why do you mention me? I can send you a picture with my autograph if you are missing me so much.

This might not be the appropriate time and all but after seeing the new website for the LG guys I ... humm .. would like to know ... is the pic still available?

• Haha 1

Living in Brazil I get the shittiest conections to the server, but since its the best one around I always try to partake on it and have fun. But today one of those shitty moments happened, I was flying for a while and lost my wingman after a skirmish, he is kinda noobish so he couldnt tell me where he was and all of that, after a long time we decide to go to one of the objectives to continue the mission, I saw a plane thought it was him, it wasnt I dove away and he got a lucky shot on my engine, I dove away and was flying right above staritsa when all of the sudden BOOM, lost conection to the server. Not even a warning, not even a countdown to let my lag stabilize, sometiems I get these lag spikes that kick me out of the server, up until now it never affected my statistics as it only affected my sanity, but damn, lost my plane and my pilot and gave a kill to some dude who just got a lucky shot, nmy engine was damaged but not terminally damaged, I could still fly for 30 minutes with it. Bottom line is: Can we instate a sort of time limit to stabilize the conection? Its really furstrating to have lost everything due to this. It was terribly timed, terribly. Whatever you can do to improve this, I thank you. https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=28940&name=SCG_Faerber

• Upvote 1

150GCT_Pan and 150GCT_Pag also sitting in spectate mode and taking VVS slots. Shame on you guys!

Anything to help blue win!!!! Forget about others wanting to play and enjoy themselves

• Upvote 1

Just stop flooding the chat, it is annoying as hell, if you want to complain do it here. Let the admins take the decision about spectate mode or whatever people do in the server. Thanks

Hi Guys, 

first of all: Thanks a lot for this great Server! 

I have just a short question for clarification: In the first posting there is still the rule outlined: 

* You may fly only on one side during the whole campaign!

Now to avoid any rule breach and to be clear: This rule is not valid any more as to the update of 10.02.2017 and to the actual server rules that say: 

Registration is obligatory. You may have one account for Allied side and/or one account for Axis side

...thus when axis side is full it is absolutely allowed to change account name and join allied side instead (...well, after waiting the 10 minutes coalition change penalty ...) 

=> Is this interpretation correct?

Salute

Etzel

19 minutes ago, E69_Qpassa_VR said:

Just stop flooding the chat, it is annoying as hell, if you want to complain do it here. Let the admins take the decision about spectate mode or whatever people do in the server. Thanks

Stop bypassing the system and respect the cap limit. Just like it is annoying to you, it is annoying to people trying to connect and fly for the side that actually has the spots. Dont be disrespectful and stop cheating the system. Respect the other pilots trying to fly as well ...

Thanks!

Edited by SCG_Riksen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I got shot down by Tra-ta-ta in a 109 while flying in my yak and I was on fire and I belly landed in the snow. Since I was on fire I tried to quickly exit the mission but accidentally hit leave server. It was not intentional guys.

The sortie is below.

http://taw-server.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=30030&name==IL2AU=astrix_au

Edited by =IL2AU=astrix_au
  • Upvote 3

S! to any TAW Admin,

I've just created a Russian name tag =2GSAP-SF=GenMarkof and when I got in the TAW server and selected a Russian Base...

I got the message that my account was locked?

Is it possible to unlock it and remove two previous name tag that I created before the above one?

Here are the 2 name tag to remove:

- =30=GenMarkof

- =260-th=GenMarkof

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Cheers,

Gen 

8 hours ago, II./JG1_Etzel said:

I have just a short question for clarification: In the first posting there is still the rule outlined: 

* You may fly only on one side during the whole campaign!

Now to avoid any rule breach and to be clear: This rule is not valid any more as to the update of 10.02.2017 and to the actual server rules that say: 

Registration is obligatory. You may have one account for Allied side and/or one account for Axis side

...thus when axis side is full it is absolutely allowed to change account name and join allied side instead (...well, after waiting the 10 minutes coalition change penalty ...) 

=> Is this interpretation correct?

Salute

Etzel

The old red rule is not valid any more. You may change coalition.

3 hours ago, =2GSAP-SF=GenMarkof said:

S! to any TAW Admin,

I've just created a Russian name tag =2GSAP-SF=GenMarkof and when I got in the TAW server and selected a Russian Base...

I got the message that my account was locked?

Is it possible to unlock it and remove two previous name tag that I created before the above one?

Here are the 2 name tag to remove:

- =30=GenMarkof

- =260-th=GenMarkof

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Cheers,

Gen 

Your active account is =30=GenMarkof. Use pilot profile to change its name.

8 hours ago, =IL2AU=astrix_au said:

I got shot down by Tra-ta-ta in a 109 while flying in my yak and I was on fire and I belly landed in the snow. Since I was on fire I tried to quickly exit the mission but accidentally hit leave server. It was not intentional guys.

The sortie is below.

http://taw-server.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=30030&name==IL2AU=astrix_au

The same thing happened to me at the beginning of the campaign...:sorry:...very hard...Now i take my time before leaving the game...:(

1 hour ago, Swing said:

The same thing happened to me at the beginning of the campaign...:sorry:...very hard...Now i take my time before leaving the game...:(

Yeah it sucks man.

Why are there limitations on cannons for MC-202? Super plane?

Edited by JGr8_Kappe

I am having trouble getting into the arena. I am "Downloading Files From Server" endlessly. Any ideas?

34 minutes ago, I./JG68_Sperber said:

Server probs? 

Cant Download the map... and Game freezes... 

Having the same issue. On VR an additional symptom seems to be a black screen.

37 minutes ago, JGr8_Kappe said:

Is this limitation on every airfield?

18 minutes ago, perdweeb said:

I am having trouble getting into the arena. I am "Downloading Files From Server" endlessly. Any ideas?

Try to delete lg_mpl.* files from Multiplayer/Dogfight folder.

• Upvote 1

Just out of curiosity 
I have a message that says I was banned for 00:14:00

What was the reason for being banned?

>S<

JG51Molders CO

JG51_Ogg

22 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

150GCT_Pan and 150GCT_Pag also sitting in spectate mode and taking VVS slots. Shame on you guys! 

🤣

22 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Sorry for my bad english.
But the super dichness smenature with sschapel on the right for Pan and Pag, is not isolated question, but as if it were 150GCT_Antani  is nothig of the question

40 minutes ago, JG51_Ogg said:

Just out of curiosity 
I have a message that says I was banned for 00:14:00

What was the reason for being banned?

>S<

JG51Molders CO

JG51_Ogg

Did you die with a full server? These short automated bans are usually to implement a death penalty.

23 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Stop bypassing the system and respect the cap limit. Just like it is annoying to you, it is annoying to people trying to connect and fly for the side that actually has the spots. Dont be disrespectful and stop cheating the system. Respect the other pilots trying to fly as well ...

Thanks!

I am not doing it. Just because I am annoyed about you flooding the chat I don't approve this behaviour

6 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

Try to delete lg_mpl.* files from Multiplayer/Dogfight folder.

Worked! TNX!

16 hours ago, JGr8_Kappe said:

It was just only a test, historically it has never been equipped with 20mm because of poor performances.

Edited by 150GCT_Veltro

the teams are currently 13 reds to 4 blues......all red airfields are closed, reds cant spawn??? is this correct?

edit:

13 to 5 now and all red airfields closed, how can this be?

Edited by SYN_Repent

Airfields on red side on the back are closed due to attacks from tanks/aircraft.  OUr only spawn point is closed because of the "balancing" feature of closing forward airfields when blue side is outnumbered.    Oversight on this feature here, that I still find unnecessary.   Red outnumbers blue during this timezone through the week, while blue spends most of the day crushing us.     I personally, don't mind a loss but the airfield restrictions bug me. 

• Thanks 1