Jump to content
=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, nightrise said:

Will the new TAW be up before or after the new year? 

pssst... I'll tell you but hey its a secret.

 

Before new year.

 

Just don't tell it to anyone ;)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, =LG=Leutnant_Artur said:

pssst... I'll tell you but hey its a secret.

 

Before new year.

 

Just don't tell it to anyone ;)

 

Before New Year 2020?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Looking to get involved in TaW again when the next campaign starts! Are there any clans that English speaking squadrons that are recruiting and willing to take me on? 

I'm not picky, and will play Axis or Allies, but I will probably be quite rusty. If anyone is willing to recruit me, please let me know :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, =SqSq=Zephyr said:

Hello! Looking to get involved in TaW again when the next campaign starts! Are there any clans that English speaking squadrons that are recruiting and willing to take me on? 

I'm not picky, and will play Axis or Allies, but I will probably be quite rusty. If anyone is willing to recruit me, please let me know :)

 

The cat herders could always use more cats.  Just hop on TAW TS allied English language channel if your looking to work with other randoms.

Edited by Garven_Dreis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixing roads on the new Kuban map took much longer time than I expected fortunately it's almost done. There are still some things to do so the next TAW campaign would start in a week or two. 

  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds great! Are there any plans to include BoBP planes yet? With the Jug & K4 arriving soon it would be awesome to have them included. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For now we are considering adding some BOBp planes to the last maps. Will probably appear Spit IX and G14, mayby A8.

Edited by =LG=Padre
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, =LG=Padre said:

Of course, we take this pony into consideration.

 

Padre,

 

Not sure if you are aware, but some might find the the language in your profile picture offensive! Just a friendly heads-up! 

 

Regards

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DerSheriff said:

Hydra will join blue again.

Back to being out of sync with you :cray:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, =LG=Padre said:

For now we are considering adding some BOBp planes to the last maps. Will probably appear Spit IX and G14, mayby A8.

Since A8/F8(G8) we got ingame entered service 4 months before the G14, and had 8427 units built in the sum, that would be really great to consider. The G14 ingame entered service later and had only 2022 units built (1306 for the AS version which is not ingame!). This is all according to the Bundesarchiv (Militär) in Freiburg. 

 

Why are Fw190 so rare on map#8? The RLM started to send so many to the squadrons, especially on the Eastern Front.

 

That would be historically accurate. Btw I love the Bf109 G14 just as much! :)

Edited by SCG_Fenris_Wolf
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SCG_Fenris_Wolf said:

Since A8/F8(G8) we got ingame entered service 4 months before the G14, and had 8427 units built in the sum, that would be really great to consider. The G14 ingame entered service later and had only 2022 units built (1306 for the AS version which is not ingame!). This is all according to the Bundesarchiv (Militär) in Freiburg. 

 

Historically correct would even be to start putting Fw190 into the campaign with +1 per map starting from map #6 with A3, then map #8 with A5, and going +1 for the A8/F8 on the first map it gets introduced, while the G14 does not get +1. The A8 and F8 were very numerous on the Eastern front, as well as the western front, while the G14 was utilized on the western front and over Italien. 

 

That would be historically accurate. Please don't attack me over this information, I love the Bf109 G14 just as much! :)

We should get both aircraft aswell as the mk IX and the p47

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nightrise said:

We should get both aircraft aswell as the mk IX and the p47


And the K-4 with 1.98ata please! Now that I am flying blue again I want everything they got! 🤣

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not get the Götterdämmerung as well? 😄

 

 

More seriously, the A8 was released 4 months earlier and built 4 times as often as the G14. Leaving it out, while putting the G14 on the map - that would be historically inaccurate. The RLM basically flooded fighter and ground attack squadrons with them.

 

 

 

P.S. SCG is flying Red with the next campaign.

Edited by SCG_Fenris_Wolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Axurit said:

Maybe one day TAW ww1 ??

 

And right after that we will get Finno-Korean Hyperwar, with dinosaurs air force.

 

 dinoraiders.thumb.jpeg.9a3a4619857f2d86613c0141f7b92fef.jpeg

Finnish dinoflyers ambushing Hwanh dynasty's second supply corps at Mongolian steppes, 12445 B.C. (colorized)

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

 

And right after that we will get Finno-Korean Hyperwar, with dinosaurs air force.

 

 dinoraiders.thumb.jpeg.9a3a4619857f2d86613c0141f7b92fef.jpeg

Finnish dinoflyers ambushing Hwanh dynasty's second supply corps at Mongolian steppes, 12445 B.C. (colorized)

Was this the war that was supposed to seal the Unicorn lair forever, then Mr. Un re-opened it all these millennia later?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

We should include the G-14, A-8, spit 9 and p-47 into next TAW, pleas.

 

 

:rolleyes:

 

Quoted from previous page :

 

 

On 11/17/2018 at 9:09 PM, =LG=Padre said:

For now we are considering adding some BOBp planes to the last maps. Will probably appear Spit IX and G14, mayby A8.

 

On 11/17/2018 at 9:22 PM, 7.GShAP/Silas said:

And P-47 too I'd hope.

 

On 11/17/2018 at 9:31 PM, =LG=Padre said:

Of course, we take this pony into consideration.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, Haza said:

 

Padre,

 

Not sure if you are aware, but some might find the the language in your profile picture offensive! Just a friendly heads-up! 

 

Regards

 

 

:D :D :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

49 minutes ago, =LG=Leutnant_Artur said:

190 A8, 109 G14, P-47 & Spit IX will be added.

 

why spitIX and no K4??????

 

why P47 and no K4?????

Edited by 335th_GRDaedalos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 335th_GRDaedalos said:

why spitIX and no K4??????

 

why P47 and no K4?????

 

Cause this is TAW, which is attempting a nod to historical accuracy, within limits of what the game provides. You can go fly a K4 UFO unobtainium on KOTA if you want.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

50 minutes ago, Alonzo said:

 

Cause this is TAW, which is attempting a nod to historical accuracy, within limits of what the game provides. You can go fly a K4 UFO unobtainium on KOTA if you want.

 

   

Please, please, please! Do not start this.

 

- UFO the K4? And the spit is accurate, and the VVS planes are accurate and the p40, 39 etc are accurate.

 

- You mean that the same DEVS that according to you they build an accurate game they decided to bring a less accurate plane?

 

- And please help me to understand why do you think it is an UFO, are you an airplane constructor? Maybe you do have some secret documents that they prove otherwise? You where probably a pilot during the WWII and you have a test all the planes and you know better? 

 

- And which historical accuracy, when you we are talking about the P47.

 

I think it has be done a great job to rewrite a lot of history in this game. It is up to one point acceptable. But please do not overdrive.

 

It is very funny to read some points of view. I think that many pilots are really one-sided in the way that they are thinking. I can accept every argument, logical or not but it has to be an argument, not a position. 

 

And do not forget …. it is a game, a game much, much, too much far away from the reality. 

Edited by 335th_GRDaedalos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 335th_GRDaedalos said:

 

 

why spitIX and no K4??????

 

why P47 and no K4?????

 

 

We have people whining arguing in here that LaGG-3 shuld not have the 23mm on/or behind restrictions.... You think that there will be a snowballs chance that TAW's history-warriors will let a plane that had  series AT MOST,  and saw action mostly at the very end of war in here without voicing their .... counter opinions?

 

TAW follows certain time frame. This means that having a planes that were not active during that time, available is a no no. This means that P-47, that was available before K4 will be easier to introduce and has contemporary adversaries in form of A-8 and G-14.

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

 

 

We have people whining arguing in here that LaGG-3 shuld not have the 23mm on/or behind restrictions.... You think that there will be a snowballs chance that TAW's history-warriors will let a plane that had 1600 series AT MOST,  and saw action mostly at the very end of war in here without voicing their .... counter opinions?

 

I am really sorry for my post.

 

Misunderstood a lot of thinks.

 

Really I do not want extent more this topic because it will be meaningless.

 

Truly Sorry bad of me  

Edited by 335th_GRDaedalos
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the K4 and it is a joy to play, but including it into TAW without a Tempest etc. for the VSS would be insane. It is not a UFO because the devs did something wrong, but because it’s powerlevel is way higher than anything else we have right now. The Spit or P47 are great planes, but they don’t even remotely reach the performance of the K4.

Edited by Finnsky
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 10:45 PM, Cpt_Siddy said:

...TAW follows certain time frame. This means that having a planes that were not active during that time, available is a no no...

In that case you have no idea what you are talking about my friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good thing to NOT include the K4. This thing is a beast and Spit9 or Jug can't do a lot against, expect turning for life or diving for life.

Edited by F/JG300_Faucon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...