=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Not strange at all:

· I was kick from the server and now I’m banned from TAW on the servers list, why?

There is slot reservation system which is used sometimes by TAW developers StG2 and =LG= squadrons. To prevent from joining the server when no free slots are available players are temporarily banned. As soon as some free slots are available again all players are unbanned. If server has no more free slots then there is a message on the TAW main page above the map “Server is full!”. Please wait a while in that case.

1 minute ago, 307_Tomcat said:

Guys  mission was lagging, planes were moving erratic.

Yes ... I got that too.

Was flying with some of the SCG guys and the lag was insane. Worst lag I've seen online in Il2. Planes that looked like they were going 200kph were really doing 400.

10 hours ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

My cats, assemble! 

Sorry we missed you.  In your absence, however, we fought the good fight and prevented Axis from making any meaningful headway in spite of being outnumbered 4:1 at one point. :salute:

• Thanks 2

I really feel like campaigns are won overnight. Axis was on offensive entire day and struggled to get one airfield. I check server and we lost two during European night time.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, 15th_JonRedcorn said:

Was flying with some of the SCG guys and the lag was insane. Worst lag I've seen online in Il2. Planes that looked like they were going 200kph were really doing 400.

Exactly, I was diving on one i16 then attacked another one but both were like not moving , I overshoot both , relative speed was not right , it never happend before. I come back and attacked another one, already  pissed off and he  just hang in thin air and I ram him but he was ok , I just lost the prop .Sorry. One more thing those i16 don't even try to evade , like they never noticed me on 6 hehehe.

Being that Germany couldn't bring trains to Moscow due to the rail system using two different track widths, I'm going to assume Axis trains on the map represent captured Russian locomotives and carriages.  

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Mobile_BBQ said:

Sorry we missed you.  In your absence, however, we fought the good fight and prevented Axis from making any meaningful headway in spite of being outnumbered 4:1 at one point. :salute:

Looking back its hilarious that during that mission they destroyed 5 fewer ground targets than we did.:lol:

Edited by Garven_Dreis

21 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Not strange at all:

· I was kick from the server and now I’m banned from TAW on the servers list, why?

There is slot reservation system which is used sometimes by TAW developers StG2 and =LG= squadrons. To prevent from joining the server when no free slots are available players are temporarily banned. As soon as some free slots are available again all players are unbanned. If server has no more free slots then there is a message on the TAW main page above the map “Server is full!”. Please wait a while in that case.

4 minutes ago, =ARTOA=Bombenleger said:

tried to join the server and got kicked and banned, whats up with that?

4 minutes ago, =ARTOA=Bombenleger said:

tried to join the server and got kicked and banned, whats up with that?

It's obvious isn't it. Your reputation proceeded you and the server responded accordingly.

Not really.. just kidding. 😀

5 minutes ago, Speedbird52 said:

I just registered for TAW. How do I get in on the action?

Make sure your registered name is identical to your forum/in-game name.  Check the original post to find the TAW TeamSpeak channel if you so desire.  Join comms with team mates. 

Join the TAW server when there's an open slot.  Keep your TAW pilot stats page handy to see what planes you can fly or have lost. 

edit: Reading the online manual - available on TAW main page - is a good idea too.

Edited by Mobile_BBQ

22 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Not strange at all:

It's not my case it seems. I logged to the server few minutes ago, there were less than 10 players online. Still I was kicked form the server while I was selecting the plane and load when there was 60 player online (according to the in game server list).

22 minutes ago, I./JG1_Pragr said:

It's not my case it seems. I logged to the server few minutes ago, there were less than 10 players online. Still I was kicked form the server while I was selecting the plane and load when there was 60 player online (according to the in game server list).

Yeah ... then I have no idea. Sorry :(

29 minutes ago, I./JG1_Pragr said:

It may have happened because you chose a plane you did not have in the hangar at your disposal. You have to check on the TAW website, which plane you can fly at the moment, before selecting the plane. Read the manual on the TAW website.

Who to contact the second day for the first time knocked down two and planted on the landing from the server, today the same thing and knocked down on landing, while the Internet rate and ping a small? In addition, and the aircraft is selected this dishonestly

OK, my connection issue is solved not. I just need to remove the network card from device manager and let the system installed it again. The game is working now properly it seems

Edited owing to post above!

Edited by Haza

15 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Looks like nobody is able to connect to the server at the moment:(

It's strange because server is running normally. I will check it.

I restarted the server

Ugh, i hate to complain so soon......

I have seen 2 blue airplanes disco right in front of me this morning, i can name names if need be.

and, 3-4 109s took turns to attack me, low and slow at my base of lotoshino, the russian flak does nothing, then i take a peshka, and get one shotted crossing the lines by german flak....? what???

8 minutes ago, SYN_Repent said:

Ugh, i hate to complain so soon......

I have seen 2 blue airplanes disco right in front of me this morning, i can name names if need be.

and, 3-4 109s took turns to attack me, low and slow at my base of lotoshino, the russian flak does nothing, then i take a peshka, and get one shotted crossing the lines by german flak....? what???

It does feel like theres either more of flak or its skill has been raised. Heavy flak, dunno about light.

4 hours ago, LLv24_StableAce said:

Cant join server, no one can apparently, mission still rolling and they cap our field automatically with tanks as theres no defence......

4 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

It's strange because server is running normally. I will check it.

Yesterday few guys like me was identified like banned at the moment of connection (red icon beside my callsign), and so immediatly kicked. But after several try (4 / 5 for me), it was ok... May be a little bug.

Edited by Otto_bann

2 hours ago, Otto_bann said:

Yesterday few guys like me was identified like banned at the moment of connection (red icon beside my callsign), and so immediatly kicked. But after several try (4 / 5 for me), it was ok... May be a little bug.

No it is not a bug. You guys ask a lot of questions about gameplay. All answers can be found in manual.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

Holy **** 

Question: What does CM NA mean?

CM NA = Combat Mission Not Available. Afaik that's what you get in the log when you have maxed your number of CMs and have no more plane slots to fill.

Yes faucon, if u reached status of CM NA , next aircraft you lose was automatically resupply and CM starts to count.

• Thanks 1

having a lot of issues with sorties not recording properly or potentially (even worse) hits simply not actually doing anything.

just had an extended running battle with 2 09s at lotoshino where I shot and hit both of them on multiple occasions with the I16. 

yet.. 

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=8871&name==IL2AU=chappyj

edit: now that i think of it...despite the multiple hits not once did they show actual damage. and i layed into one of them quite extensively.

Edited by =IL2AU=chappyj

4 minutes ago, =IL2AU=chappyj said:

having a lot of issues with sorties not recording properly or potentially (even worse) hits simply not actually doing anything.

just had an extended running battle with 2 09s at lotoshino where I shot and hit both of them on multiple occasions with the I16. 

yet.. 

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=8871&name==IL2AU=chappyj

This is strange. Did you smoke them or severely damage? Maybe there is no info in log files when hits didn't damage enemy aircraft. Or something was changed in the log files by the devs and script doesn't count some hits now.

Same to me, on 2 sorties I hit a Pe-2 and made it smoke and leak fuel each time(letting it go because the rear gunner is pure murder) and the logs had nothing.

4 minutes ago, =LG=Kathon said:

This is strange. Did you smoke them or severely damage? Maybe there is no info in log files when hits didn't damage enemy aircraft. Or something was changed in the log files by the devs and script doesn't count some hits now.

Happened to me also. 2 air kills, absolutely nothing on the log: http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=5505&name=F/JG300_Faucon

I disco/reconnected on the server and it worked on the following flight.