=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Just been granted a temporary leave from this war ... see you guys in the next campaign.

Well have fun it was good flying with you Riksen.

Edited by MatthiasAlpha
  • Upvote 1

TAW just crashed 5:00 minutes ago

edit: Thanks binary codeage I didn't receive a disco

Edited by Gl-l0ST

For those who are struggling to navigate I made this video a while back, hopefully it helps a bit. If they ever introduce GPS icons on the TAW server I will probably play something else as the level of realism will be lost.

As for parachute killing, I don't do it personally, but war is hell. If people want to behave that way it's up to them. I'm sure it happened on the Eastern Front where the hatred between the sides was unusually high, so the odd parachute kill probably makes it more realistic. Once again, not something I'd ever do personally, nor would anyone else from our squadron.

Cool vid. Really liked your spitfire video BTW.

I can't join anymore. Was kicked without warning after 6min of flight for no apparent reason, haven't been able to join since.

today #699 mission. one yak dive on me and over shot .myfw190's wing broken his enginge and i hit his wing and his oil leak.and i shot again he stall and be killed.but there is no recoed in my fight log.and his log has no damage coming.but he really be damaged.

And another problem.we axies clear all 3 defense near kalach and our tanks convey only lost 2 tanks near kalach.but the next mission the kalach not be captured or close and all tanks disapear.if the same situation happense to Allis,they will captured or close our af even they dont clear the defense with tanks only has half left. i wants to know what is the caculate method of last map? thx

And another problem.we axies clear all 3 defense near kalach and our tanks convey only lost 2 tanks near kalach.but the next mission the kalach not be captured or close and all tanks disapear.if the same situation happense to Allis,they will captured or close our af even they dont clear the defense with tanks only has half left. i wants to know what is the caculate method of last map? thx

you lost 14 tanks that mission and the convoy was dmged before. Airfields close when convoys are closing in regardeless of AT or Convoy strength 

"If advancing tank column is about 15km from the city or airfield the nearby airfield is closed."

Also not cool in 18 vs 7, https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/844840189744338462/7C49F0EA68414E596711ED5765812821CD78AA9F/  hand him over or 2x gulag for you

Edited by =FEW=N3croo

today #699 mission. one yak dive on me and over shot .myfw190's wing broken his enginge and i hit his wing and his oil leak.and i shot again he stall and be killed.but there is no recoed in my fight log.and his log has no damage coming.but he really be damaged.

Do you have a track of it? It would be very helpful. I have notice that if you collide with other aircraft there aren't any info in log files about the players. Probably some game bug.

you lost 14 tanks that mission and the convoy was dmged before. Airfields close when convoys are closing in regardeless of AT or Convoy strength 

confirm.

Do you have a track of it? It would be very helpful. I have notice that if you collide with other aircraft there aren't any info in log files about the players. Probably some game bug.

confirm.

yes,i have the track see clearly.how can i show it? and thx for tanks problem. maybe i didnt count clearly

Fellahz, how do I change my name. In TAW I see both on the top of each other. The one I want says locked, the other unlocked. When I try to login with the one I don't want it says 'email already taken'. :(

Some of last nights antics on the LW side

I'm sorry but I can't remember who flew, but if you recgonise it give youself a shoutout :)

Edited by [CBB]RetroflyAxis
  • Upvote 2

It´s over VVS won!

Thank´s to =LG= for this awesome campaign and thanks for everyone who flew in it!

See you in the next one  :salute: !!

Don´t know what to play now  :( ...

Edited by =FEW=Psyrion

Congrats to REDs for winning campaign, also gratulations to Blues for making Reds the hardest work ever in TAW history !! :salute:

We're going to have a brake untill next campaign. There's some things to repair, some to change and some new stuff to add.

Be patient and stay tuned for news ! ;)

• Upvote 2

Bravo to Reds and Blues, that was an excellent experience. greal level, great pilotes, great ambiance.

thank you for the TAW server team. keep the good work, we just love it.

See you all to the next campaign

Alkete

Thanks for this campaign!! It was the best one. TAW team thanks for the good work! 

Thxs TAW team for the best TAW ever and congrats to the red team. A well deserved victory!

I would also like to say thank you to all the people who flew with me on TS (Sniper, Marine, Hobo, Jax, George, and many others) who not only worked hard to support our ground troops but also saved my ass more than once ...

Cheers

Small suggestion for the next Campaign: Could you count Assits/shared kills on the website, too?  :salute:

Finish already? Oh I see why 

Pilots 906/900

That's a lot of chute kills guys lol.

For all those involve into making this sever great, for answering all our questions here on the forum and the players.

Thank you  

Edited by ATAG_dB
  • Upvote 1

Excellent job again LG,

Enjoyed flying with so many new pilots this time.

And well done Riksen, 71 not out.... not a bad score indeed.  ;)

Looking forward to the next one.

• Upvote 1

GREAT campaign, Sadly don't know what to play now other than FNBF, which is only once a week :(, I would play Random, but just not enough players.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to REDs for winning campaign, also gratulations to Blues for making Reds the hardest work ever in TAW history !! :salute:

We're going to have a brake untill next campaign. There's some things to repair, some to change and some new stuff to add.

Be patient and stay tuned for news ! ;)

Thanks =LG= for the terrific campaign.  Congrats to the red team, and hats off to the blue team for being such fierce opposing forces, sheesh...

Play-ability was always excellent with high frame rates.  I'm impressed with how you set up the missions to keep the frames high, such as not spawning the airfield AAA until enemy planes fly within a specific radius to trigger them to spawn, no moving ground units, limited/no structures in the multitude of towns, and removing ground objects on airfields that are not on the front line (i.e. no "Attack").  Any other tips/tricks for maintaining good frame rates?

S! Relent

Edited by AKA_Relent

Thanks =LG= for the terrific campaign.  Congrats to the red team, and hats off to the blue team for being such fierce opposing forces, sheesh...

Play-ability was always excellent with high frame rates.  I'm impressed with how you set up the missions to keep the frames high, such as not spawning the airfield AAA until enemy planes fly within a specific radius to trigger them to spawn, no moving ground units, limited/no structures in the multitude of towns, and removing ground objects on airfields that are not on the front line (i.e. no "Attack").  Any other tips/tricks for maintaining good frame rates?

S! Relent

Its a secret :P

Congrats VVS. Enjoy and bask in the glory now, Blue will return for revenge...without shooting chutes. If your interested in more coordinated/strategic blue coordination, start talking on TAW or Official IL2 TS.

Edited by Banzaii

Do we have an ETA of the next round? We talking days, weeks, or months? Just need to know how long I need to procure my fix from other servers.

Do we have an ETA of the next round? We talking days, weeks, or months? Just need to know how long I need to procure my fix from other servers.

Yes I'd like to know, I'm already getting twitchy  :o: 

Yes I'd like to know, I'm already getting twitchy  :o:

Few weeks. 3-4 (?)

Hi,a chance to escape from captivity for the Soviet air force than pilots of the Luftwaffe or it the same? Or is it the same? I read somewhere that 60 to 40?

Hi,a chance to escape from captivity for the Soviet air force than pilots of the Luftwaffe or it the same? Or is it the same? I read somewhere that 60 to 40?

Yes its 60% to 40%. Remember that Blue are fighting on Red land so civilians are trying to help and hide bailed out Red pilots also helping them return to their unit. Also not chance escape from captivity but chance of not being captured.

Edited by =LG=Leutnant_Artur