=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

About the skins situation. What about, if there is a download function to the official website. There can be uploaded all skins that are used in the war and thus everybody could download them and use.

Also by that it kan be controlled the quality and regularity of skins.

thx

@Daedalos

Edited by 335th_GRDaedalos

3 hours ago, 335th_GRDaedalos said:

About the skins situation. What about, if there is a download function to the official website. There can be uploaded all skins that are used in the war and thus everybody could download them and use.

Unfortunately, you solution wont fix the problem/situation.

Hace 18 horas, = LG = Leutnant_Artur dijo:

La única solución es cuando los desarrolladores de juegos comparten las pieles a través del juego como lo fue en IL2-1946.

overload in the server

Edited by =gRiJ=ToReRo

3 hours ago, =gRiJ=ToReRo said:

overload in the server

It depends how will they do it, if they will of course.

But it's just my thought.

I would like to ask a question.

What is the meaning of having a skin that nobody else can see?

As stupid as it sounds, I think there is no point on using a skin that you or your team mates can see only other than obvious one. To tell you the truth, I personally really don't give a dam , as I don't care for all other small ''changes'' like the FOV, the position of pilot inside the plane, the insane 6 DoF, trims in each and every finger etc etc, that a lot of so call aces are using to make a easy kill. I fly to enjoy the game with my friends and to have good time and please be free to kill me as many times you wish.

My point is not to start a debate about those things because is meaningless. Everybody has the right to a personal, individual, approach to how to play the game, that in the end will characterised him. What I want to say is that maybe if some things bother a certain percent of the stable core of the flyers, probably a better approach should be to take in consideration and handle it by a poll lets say so or vote. Maybe I am wrong or right or somewhere between but we have an active and very serious community that each an every opinion should be taken in consideration properly.

thx

@Daedalos     

sup guys

May i know when the server will be open again? this is my first "big game" (Stalingrad-Kuban) there. Really like this server, and it's sad that i cant fly now.

I'll be appreciated for any information

sry for my english

On 11/1/2018 at 1:48 PM, Drinkis said:

sup guys

May i know when the server will be open again? this is my first "big game" (Stalingrad-Kuban) there. Really like this server, and it's sad that i cant fly now.

sry for my english

+1 week

• Sad 1

On 11/1/2018 at 10:48 AM, Drinkis said:

sup guys

sry for my english

Was a once in a lifetime campaign, sorry you missed it......👷‍♂️

Very happy to have had no life during this taw and being in top five fighters squad when there was only two of us. This taw was a lot of fun and can't wait for next edition, thank you the LG squad once again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, nightrise said:

Will the new TAW be up before or after the new year? 

pssst... I'll tell you but hey its a secret.

Before new year.

Just don't tell it to anyone ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, =LG=Leutnant_Artur said:

pssst... I'll tell you but hey its a secret.

Before new year.

Just don't tell it to anyone ;)

Before New Year 2020?

• Haha 1

Hello! Looking to get involved in TaW again when the next campaign starts! Are there any clans that English speaking squadrons that are recruiting and willing to take me on? 

I'm not picky, and will play Axis or Allies, but I will probably be quite rusty. If anyone is willing to recruit me, please let me know :)