=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

1 minute ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Last TAW, Kuban Map 7 or 8.

At the Ship spawn, LLv killed me in to plane after i was ditched by strafing me when plane was down.

Literally, one map rotation later, when i bailed out in 2v1 fight with some of your guys, you shot down my parachute, but i managed to despawn before i died. 

At the time i did not give a rats ass. Now Zami is going all moral high ground and i just remind him that your guys do this stuff too when opportunity and frustration find each other. 

Bold claim, but can you back it up? Conveniently the old stats are gone so you can just whataboutism your way ad infinity and accuse people of this and that to justify your own misbehaviour, and never have to provide proof. I dont think I even met you in previous TAW.  Last time I have shot someones chute was around year 2006-ish, it was a certain gentleman that was at the time known to use the log-reading cheat to find out where people take off and fly to intercept them, and who had also in the previous mission chute killed me.

Why did you not tell the blue team that their LZ is known to reds? Would you like to play with and against people who behave like you?

12 minutes ago, LeLv76_Erkki said:

Bold claim, but can you back it up? Conveniently the old stats are gone so you can just whataboutism your way ad infinity and accuse people of this and that to justify your own misbehaviour, and never have to provide proof. I dont think I even met you in previous TAW.  Last time I have shot someones chute was around year 2006-ish, it was a certain gentleman that was at the time known to use the log-reading cheat to find out where people take off and fly to intercept them, and who had also in the previous mission chute killed me.

Why did you not tell the blue team that their LZ is known to reds? Would you like to play with and against people who behave like you?

What are you huffing and puffing about? I forgot to put it in team chat, remember, i fly in VR, i seldom use chat, so i forgot to press ctrl. I've been flying red every TAW and i play to win so there is no way i was sabotaging my OWN side on purpose, if that's what got your panties in a twist so much... 

How i knew where it was? Secrit spies told me that there is an LZ, meta game i know, sue me... or better yet, give reds a "FREE AIRFIELD" option like Ju-52.

And yes, i claim that there is chute killer and ditch shooter in your ranks (the claim is only bold cause you formatted it in BOLD :crazy:). However occasional it may be, i happened to be on the receiving end of it, twice. Your honor, in my eyes is stained forever :biggrin:. This eliminates your rights to whine and browbeat chutekillers on TAW thread forever. 

Now, if you want to talk about "good games" and "Fair play" and "gentleman sport"... well, start by flying one round in Reds for a change, as a balancer and show your gallant and jovial nature and exemplar behavior.

Edited by Cpt_Siddy