=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

16 minutes ago, S.A.C.G._RCAF_LYNX said:

I went to the TAW webpage. I tried to re-register a new account. They said I could not because, that account already exists. There are no mistakes in the name. Email address or anything. So went back to the sign in page and requested a new password, maybe that would make a difference. But again, the same results, they would not let me sign into my account. So, here we have TAW acknowledging my account, but not allowing me to sign in. You say it is my name. Well, my name should not be too complicated, seeing as how the new password they sent to me is about 50 digits long. Meaning, if their password suggestion was not too complicated then my name sure as heck is not too complicated, and I am not about to change my name and mess up all of my stuff here on IL2 to appease TAW. So how about a more thought out suggestion rather then change my name. Or fix the issue on the side of TAW.

I shall predict a future LG comment:

"Door is that way. --->"

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, S.A.C.G._RCAF_LYNX said:

I went to the TAW webpage. I tried to re-register a new account. They said I could not because, that account already exists. There are no mistakes in the name. Email address or anything. So went back to the sign in page and requested a new password, maybe that would make a difference. But again, the same results, they would not let me sign into my account. So, here we have TAW acknowledging my account, but not allowing me to sign in. You say it is my name. Well, my name should not be too complicated, seeing as how the new password they sent to me is about 50 digits long. Meaning, if their password suggestion was not too complicated then my name sure as heck is not too complicated, and I am not about to change my name and mess up all of my stuff here on IL2 to appease TAW. So how about a more thought out suggestion rather then change my name. Or fix the issue on the side of TAW.

When you use the website the email and the account name are different.  you reset with your email address, and take the password and use it with your login name, not email...stumped me at first too.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, StG77_Kondor said:

Having flown both you are mistaken my friend. Especially in our shared EST time zone there was no large contingent of blue ground attackers. Sure some individuals here and there but no concerted effort. You could see how this changed during popular Euro time zone where Blue was much more effective at taking out objectives. 

Now with the AA there are so many variables. Yes an IL-2 will take more AA damage than anything on the Blue side. And yes - even more than the 129. The 129 is deceptively very weak against AA. The average Red ground attack pilot is no better than the average Blue one. I think the major difference is that the IL-2 has the ability to kill tanks not only with bombs, and rockets, but also with even the VYa 23mm cannon. Blue doesn't have anything close to it's ability to annihilate a column in a single sortie. But back to pilot skill I would however, argue about top end talent combined with the people who have the most flight time in the sever - here there is a STARK difference between Red and Blue that also contributes to such lopsided war results. 

Top 25 All Pilots Avg Score
VVS 17 Pilots 3,589
OKL 8 Pilots 4,362

Top 25 Flight Hours Avg Score
VVS 12 Pilots 2,210
OKL 13 Pilots 910

Top 50 Flight Hours Avg Score
VVS 24 Pilots 786
OKL 26 Pilots 623

Top 25 in Deaths Avg Score
VVS 8 Pilots 332
OKL 17 Piilots 131

The top 25 leans heavily to VVS. And even more so when you go Top 50, with only a total of 14 OKL pilots in the top 50. The majority of the top level talent decided to fly Red this campaign. But the real problem comes with the flight hours.  Here in the Top 25 we see a 2-1 advantage in score. So on average the Red pilot you ALWAYS see online flying is good enough to warrant someone on Blue side getting them a girlfriend :lol:. Whereas the Blue guy should dump his and go to flight school. It starts to balance out a bit when you stretch it out to the Top 50 as expected. 

So in conclusion it's a lot less about the 'average' pilot. Because the average pilot on both sides is very equal. It's the top 1% of the really good - and really bad pilots that also contributes to Blue's woes. 

As for VVS 30% flight hours where spend on the ground trying to start the Pe2 engines..as you know ;)

I would love to see the cold engines out for the next campaign 

Edited by ATAG_dB
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thanks for this campaign, really appreciated it !

-IRRE- should fly RED again next one, hoping to avoid the classic "everybody switch at the same campaign".

@ =EXPAND= : sorry for the ram during a dogfight one day... did not understand what happened, maybe a small lag due to my bad connection... anyway, that was my only death of the campaign, I'm really not used to this kind of behavior :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As always a very good and a this time very balanced campaign. So even the following nags shouldn't distract that TAW is still my(our) favourite server.
But following things I would like to change:

1. A critical look at the plane set is again needed. Some Maps had almost no change in planes while on others planes vanished for some reason.
The La-5 S.8 was not available at all in the last map. And was available while the F-2(!) of the Germans was the CM+1 Aircraft. This "tiering" Plane set is really not what I want to see in BoX.
I want a more historical approach. Same goes for the first maps which are fights from fantasy land. imho from the first map on we should have F-2s, F-4s, MIGs and P-40s. I-16s as the main fighter for the VVS, and the F-2 for the germans.
Imho Fighters should be added not by Maps, but by date. You have a date on your maps, maybe we can use it in the future? So on 06.06.1943(I actually dont know the excat date) the La-5 FN appears. With placeholders for Gameplay sake. That the Ju-87 is available earlier. I know that is hard, but I think should benefit the Gameplay and enjoyment. Pretty sure this forum und my Discord community can help getting some valid dates.

2. I personally would like to see the CM+1 revised. While the purpose is clear, it's kinda frustrating that every suicide ground attacker gets at least one dumb sortie in per mission.
maybe grant a +1 replenishment every 2-3 Maps instead. So that a destroyed ground attacker is actually felt. Maybe grant ground attackers the multiple CM Bonus as well. That way they get aircraft fast, but reckless ground attackers do not.

3. I think it was possible to use transport planes as bombers, pls take a look in the loadouts of transports. That got exploited.

4. Reinstate the JU-88 as a transport. The Russians have the fast Pe-2 as a transport aircraft. Why hampering the germans with the He-111? Alternatively raise the supply percentages of He-111 and Ju-52. I may even buy that thing when it has more purposes.

5. The Cold engine start serves no real purpose. Its not realistic, the engines don't heat up in a realistic way, the aircraft can take off anyway on a cold engine, and some engines need multiple tries to get them running. Looking at you Pe-2 S.35. I see no reason to keep it.

6. While this campaign was much better in terms of balance, I can't express enough how frustrating it is to play a few hours and to make some progress only to see after the night, that without resistance the team lost four airfields in 8 hours. I would like to see some kind of "progress-limiter". Basically the simulation of stretched supply lines. Alternatively that front progress is a little bit coupled to the team balance in the placed round. (defences get a boost when outnumbered for example) That would still mean that a team who wipes a defense can make progress but its a little harder.

Thats it for now. Cheers.

Edited by DerSheriff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, DerSheriff said:

3. I think it was possible to use transport planes as bombers, pls take a look in the loadouts of transports. That got exploited.

There's currently a game bug, where a plane with only the "empty" loadout defined will have bombs selectable.

Edited by LLv34_Temuri
Added link to bug post

1 hour ago, DerSheriff said:

6. While this campaign was much better in terms of balance, I can't express enough how frustrating it is to play a few hours and to make some progress only to see after the night, that without resistance the team lost four airfields in 8 hours. I would like to see some kind of "progress-limiter". Basically the simulation of stretched supply lines. Alternatively that front progress is a little bit coupled to the team balance in the placed round. (defences get a boost when outnumbered for example) That would still mean that a team who wipes a defense can make progress but its a little harder.

Thats it for now. Cheers.

I like that idea

Posted (edited)

Hi,
First thank you for this amazing server. It's the kind of experience I'm looking for. I love these virtual battlegrounds and the feeling of playing your pilot's career like in the amazing Red Baron 2 (1997) but online this time.

Few ideas :
- Maybe slow down the tank column spawn frequency (not every round) so we can focus a while on other tasks than just trying to destroy it for the whole round :D

- Link this tank column spawn frequency to the "defense/offensive/neutral" state. I saw a german offensive map that started in the morning with no/few german players online and axis got rushed before being able to connect when they were supposed to be the attacking ones. Example on defensive there should be a lower frequency of tank columns or they should spawn only few rounds after map start to simulate a counterattack but not right from the start.

- Maybe destroying fuel/ammunition depots in the back could prevent these tank columns from spawning for a while to offer a different way to stop them.

Edited by akmotte

2 hours ago, DerSheriff said:

1. A critical look at the plane set is again needed. Some Maps had almost no change in planes while on others planes vanished for some reason.
The La-5 S.8 was not available at all in the last map. And was available while the F-2(!) of the Germans was the CM+1 Aircraft. This "tiering" Plane set is really not what I want to see in BoX.
I want a more historical approach. Same goes for the first maps which are fights from fantasy land. imho from the first map on we should have F-2s, F-4s, MIGs and P-40s. I-16s as the main fighter for the VVS, and the F-2 for the germans.
Imho Fighters should be added not by Maps, but by date. You have a date on your maps, maybe we can use it in the future? So on 06.06.1943(I actually dont know the excat date) the La-5 FN appears. With placeholders for Gameplay sake. That the Ju-87 is available earlier. I know that is hard, but I think should benefit the Gameplay and enjoyment. Pretty sure this forum und my Discord community can help getting some valid dates.

Like Germans having Ju 88 from the start. Considering how campaigns are going it probably won't tip the scale too much and it was there from the beginning of Barbarossa.

This would be nice feature in my opinion. It is always nice when you have that "wait until next week when I am going to have my...!" -thing going on ;)

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DerSheriff said:

As always a very good and a this time very balanced campaign. So even the following nags shouldn't distract that TAW is still my(our) favourite server.
But following things I would like to change:

2. I personally would like to see the CM+1 revised. While the purpose is clear, it's kinda frustrating that every suicide ground attacker gets at least one dumb sortie in per mission.
maybe grant a +1 replenishment every 2-3 Maps instead. So that a destroyed ground attacker is actually felt. Maybe grant ground attackers the multiple CM Bonus as well. That way they get aircraft fast, but reckless ground attackers do not.

4. Reinstate the JU-88 as a transport. The Russians have the fast Pe-2 as a transport aircraft. Why hampering the germans with the He-111? Alternatively raise the supply percentages of He-111 and Ju-52. I may even buy that thing when it has more purposes.

5. The Cold engine start serves no real purpose. Its not realistic, the engines don't heat up in a realistic way, the aircraft can take off anyway on a cold engine, and some engines need multiple tries to get them running. Looking at you Pe-2 S.35. I see no reason to keep it.

1. 100% I've attached a link below to a spreadsheet file made for the old IL-2 1946. Obviously many more planes on this list than what we have - but the ones that we do have are on the list. I would suggest a planeset based on this list. With modifications of course since we are so short of proper 41 and early 42 planes for VVS. 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VxBeaI_l8Gr4nvjxBXytsshw5kgXjh5k

2. Maybe. Not sure if this will have the desired effect as it could also dissuade people from flying ground attack, and in the end you'll have a stalemate front line and have maps won/lost solely on attrition. But could be worth a try I guess.

4. Agreed. I'd also be curious as to how many successful Ju-52 paradrops there were in the campaign. By successful - I mean actually captured the enemy AF. 

5. Not only does it server NO purpose. Every. Single. Plane  Can take off with cold engines as long as it's below 'combat/emergency power'. 

6. The player balance was good. However the results as we can all see were as one-sided as ever. We could be here all day going through every single variable that shares responsibility! But I think you're on the right track. The ability this campaign of Red - to just steamroll AF after AF because their tank columns IMO are better defended. You will see in future ;)

Edited by StG77_Kondor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Kondor, thx for yogui planetset excel. I have it many years ago and lost. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, =EXPEND=Tripwire said:

They are from

From looking at the screenshot, looks like a block on a site that is hosting someone's signature images, possible Otto's G6 and MK108 image?

21 hours ago, ATAG_dB said:

You know how can I check this?

Edit: I think you re right, I ignore Otto and I have no more warning.

what´s the problem with my signature image? ..I was webmaster years ago and i ussally upload some images in my own website from decades ago. It's that forbidden?
It´s simple JPG file painted by me, I'm proud to be a pre-owner of a G6 in this simulation.. I think that we must be supporting that things that we want in the simulator..

IL2_BOS_G6_FRAME_ICO.jpg

. ...please tell me if it is a problem. 

Edited by III/JG52_Otto_-I-

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, III/JG52_Otto_-I- said:

what´s the problem with my signature image? ..I was webmaster years ago and i ussally upload some images in my own website from decades ago. It's that forbidden?
It´s simple JPG file painted by me, I'm proud to be a pre-owner of a G6 in this simulation.. I think that we must be supporting that things that we want in the simulator..

IL2_BOS_G6_FRAME_ICO.jpg

I don't have a problem with your image (nor does my PC). The issue is that the domain/webserver that the image is hosted on is being flagged as malicious for some reason for the users that have posted screenshots.

I was just trying to help them identify the cause.

http://lawebdelvespino.webcindario.com/dir1/IL2_BOS_G6_FRAME_ICO.jpg

lawebdelvespino.webcindario.com is the domain that their software is taking issue with.

Edited by =EXPEND=Tripwire
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Wow! What a fun campaign! I had a lot of newcomers for my squad in the early maps, but they did peter off a bit. However, I had a few dedicated members that I flew some amazing sorties with! 

This was a special campaign for me because, I am typically a LW flyer, but after the balance issues of the previous TAW I decided to go full in on VVS. We attempted to do a two sided approach last time, and it really ruined the magic of the server for me, so I was very much happy to commit to the VVS Aircraft this time around.

Like my previous experiences with TAW I was absolutely forced to take all of the aircraft in my hanger out for a spin, and boy am I glad I finally got to get into the cockpit of some amazing aircraft I hadn't ever flown before. Thank you to the TAW team!

Like many of you though I would enjoy a bit more of a competition between Red and Blue. It was a steamroll in terms of the maps this time around, even if in the air it didn't feel so one-sided. There is definitely a large teamplay component to why the LW did worse, but I think the problems go much deeper than that. It's without a doubt time to look at why the LW gets smashed repeatedly in these campaigns. Even the last one where the balance was absolutely and overwhelmingly in favor of the LW the VVS still came out on top.

I believe the way the objectives are set up in the server lend a hand to the VVS planes and allow them to fully utilize their potential, while the strengths of the German Aircraft are quite limited. Either way, I would really like to see some good discussion on how to improve this situation.

Cheers!

-Shadepiece

On 16/05/2018 at 7:17 PM, 19//curiousGamblerr said:

In the past this was attributed to an image in someone’s signature, not something specific to the forums/thread/TAW.

23 hours ago, =EXPEND=Tripwire said:

They are from

From looking at the screenshot, looks like a block on a site that is hosting someone's signature images, possible Otto's G6 and MK108 image?

1 hour ago, III/JG52_Otto_-I- said:

IL2_BOS_G6_FRAME_ICO.jpg

As soon as I ignore your signature the phishing warning stop 

Posted (edited)

Another one:

Fenris Wolf's 109 getting some last repairs before next flight ...

dnfkR3Q.png

Edited by SCG_Riksen
  • Like 2

When will new TAW start again?

Our team ITAF  will be more operative next time.

Best regards

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ITAF_Rani said:

When will new TAW start again?

Our team ITAF  will be more operative next time.

Best regards

Good question :)

by the way, 1/Jspan is flying as usual in the blue side for the next one :D

Edited by 1/JSpan_Zetas
  • Sad 1

The idea of supply lines is a good one. You could even have missions where you need to defend your supply convoy to continue your offensive. Realistic and appropriate in this theater of war.

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2018 at 6:18 AM, StG77_Kondor said:

6. The player balance was good. However the results as we can all see were as one-sided as ever. We could be here all day going through every single variable that shares responsibility! But I think you're on the right track. The ability this campaign of Red - to just steamroll AF after AF because their tank columns IMO are better defended. You will see in future ;)

I camped the absolute crap out of my tanks for hours. Tanks win the maps and I find that Red co-ordinates far better having played Blue, Blue/Red and straight Red TAW campaigns. I am seeing a trend. Blue pilots tend to not be as experienced. Blue also tends to be spread across more communications. I see this in Cliffs as well. When I fly Red even if I am not with ACG boys I can often find a wingman in TS. Almost NEVER as a blue pilot.

I'd like to see a sign up sheet for sides paired with experienced units being assigned a side. I play both sides but I understand some guys only fly one specific plane which is your right however, your wish to fly ONLY one side should not be at the detriment of everyone else. I'd like to see sign up sheets and assigned sides to keep the fight fun across time zones. It's a wish, not a demand. Some squads might voluntarily sign up to be a balance. I prefer to fly short side for example. I'll fly where I am needed most. More fun for me anyway with more shit to shoot. That's just me I don't speak for my unit.

My only complaint is TAW goes WAY TOO FAST!!!! Love it. Thanks guys. I would like to see it go a little longer though. I especially love the early war. So fun.

Edited by 7./JG26_Smokejumper
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

I think numbers of tanks, planes trucks should only start decreasing once depots are destroyed. Until then they should slowly increase unless they are being destroyed at an alarming rate by the enemy. As the depots get destroyed the number of replacements  can decrease  until your base number starts to fall. As depots repair over time deep strikes into enemy territory will be continuously needed.  I do not know if this would be possible to implement but something similar would increase the longevity of the campaigns? My 5 cents

Edited by =69.GIAP=Shvak
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, =69.GIAP=Shvak said:

I think numbers of tanks, planes trucks should only start decreasing once depots are destroyed. Until then they should slowly increase unless they are being destroyed at an alarming rate by the enemy. As the depots get destroyed the number of replacements  can decrease  until your base number starts to fall. As depots repair over time deep strikes into enemy territory will be continuously needed.  I do not know if this would be possible to implement but something similar would increase the longevity of the campaigns? My 5 cents

That's exactly what it is

3.6 Depots

Depots are strategic points located far away from the front lines. They consist of many buildings representing factory industries and storages. Depots are heavily defended by AA. You should attack them by the horizontal flight with heavy bombers. The more buildings are destroyed the bigger impact it has on the gameplay.

If two enemy depots are completely destroyed then:

· number of enemy vehicles in tank and supply convoy is reduced by 30%

· supply by enemy trains is reduced by 30%

· strength of enemy defense position is reduced by 30%

· some payload are not available on enemy airfields

· friendly tank convoys spawn more frequently

Destroyed depot is partially rebuild after 15 missions. Damaged depot is repaired a little after each three missions in which it wasn’t attacked. Destroyed buildings are counted as tanks lost in 3:1 ratio.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 19.05.2018 at 10:04 AM, ATAG_dB said:

That's exactly what it is

3.6 Depots

Depots are strategic points located far away from the front lines. They consist of many buildings representing factory industries and storages. Depots are heavily defended by AA. You should attack them by the horizontal flight with heavy bombers. The more buildings are destroyed the bigger impact it has on the gameplay.

If two enemy depots are completely destroyed then:

· number of enemy vehicles in tank and supply convoy is reduced by 30%

· supply by enemy trains is reduced by 30%

· strength of enemy defense position is reduced by 30%

· some payload are not available on enemy airfields

· friendly tank convoys spawn more frequently

Destroyed depot is partially rebuild after 15 missions. Damaged depot is repaired a little after each three missions in which it wasn’t attacked. Destroyed buildings are counted as tanks lost in 3:1 ratio.

As for me depots do not have enough defend against diving bombers. It should be safe to bomb target from level flight but suicide to dive.

Edited by =KK=Des_

Posted (edited)

Hello to all.
We have finished Tactical Air War season XIII. Was it an unlucky number? I hope it was for a few of you. Now we can take a little rest awaiting the next edition.
At the beginning we want to congratulate the two pilots for whom The Enkas Cup and The Golden Statue of Kuznechik Statue are going.
These are:

SCG_Riksen and 666GIAP_Muyahidin

Good job!

SCG_Riksen.thumb.jpg.99d2f8dcea5cd79d1fb5c8573763cc90.jpg666GIAP_Muyahidin.thumb.jpg.5d2ed5f27bc510b284e205ee80855778.jpg

And now your diplomas.

BEST FIGHTER

33094489_2078586329119344_16427847855311

33035976_2078586289119348_21592055629385

32935623_2078586335786010_36303414436141

32972169_2078586392452671_12044709347490

33041365_2078586432452667_44837617103011

BEST BOMBER

32966857_2078586752452635_40679515468249

33100519_2078586725785971_61258806212826

33060422_2078586705785973_51740557346519

32917734_2078586785785965_85873617304960

32952105_2078586805785963_55243424998306

BEST TANK KILLER

32976678_2078587065785937_91957585281726

32974712_2078587039119273_26903824521106

33086461_2078587012452609_79334799750243

33159122_2078587105785933_22510863165381

32945227_2078587122452598_87521365831440

BEST FIGHTER SQUAD

33100569_2078587585785885_68023102592736

33021031_2078587565785887_36143424971630

33038926_2078587632452547_67780138612083

33020164_2078587672452543_23757523035598

33127461_2078587739119203_45434863315184

BEST BOMBER SQUAD

33059698_2078587919119185_91174854808022

33042211_2078587942452516_34357170407053

32921717_2078587965785847_61122621604553

32976677_2078588035785840_38089748844159

33136420_2078588059119171_67298440721119

BEST TANK KILLER SQUAD

33124353_2078602865784357_47392537970233

32940190_2078589969118980_24419187916055

32936094_2078590025785641_31292258680653

33038139_2078590012452309_34376098714474

33120797_2078590045785639_25373067295997

Edited by =LG=Piciu
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Glad the awards are here, also congragulation to atochi for being both in top 5 fighters and top 5 bombers that's really impressive, if this fellow was on our side maybe we could have stood a chance. 

Thank you for another edition of taw I really enjoyed myself on this one, can't wait for the next one. This server really produces something special , when I grinded a pilot to a few victories and I find myself in a dangerous situation I get adrenaline rushes and I can even feel my heart beating, I never experienced that on other servers here.

• Upvote 2

Haha nice touch, thank you guys!  Honestly this edition i didn't expect to participate so i created 666°GIAP_Muyahaidin in case my mates needed me to fly a couple of occasional ninja (almost suicidal) missions; but it turned out to be different. Next campaign probably i will compete again like on the 11th edition , and i'm sure it will be a more bloody one.

Long live TAW!

We would like to thank all of you who donated the last Tactical Air War Server :salute:

donate_taw13.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Gents/Admin,

I was wondering whether we could perhaps try something new with regards to TAW in the future?  Would it be possible  during the early stages of the war to be about the Luftwaffe on the Offensive supporting the Army/tanks with the Russians having to defend and as such the Reds are basically just defending.  However, as the war obviously progresses these rolls are changed. 

Although for realism, for me TAW is a fantastic server and I enjoy the way that it is so dynamic, recently it has felt similar to a medieval battle with both sides lining up as equals across the battle ground and then thrashing it out.  If perhaps we had smaller engagements, but more maps it might encourage greater co-operation between players, such as CAS for advancing tanks during the early stages of the war, rather than Blue fighters providing cover over Axis factories far from the front line and as such perhaps these factories just should be supply convoys!?

However, it is only a suggestion to try something new and to make things as realistic as possible, although within the limits of the game and is certainly not a whine.

Regards and thank you.

H

Edited by Haza
Changed Allied to Axis

Dear TAW team,

can we discuss the 1st map planeset?

I suppose i16 should be used with 20 mm Shvak starting from the first map.

I played last 2 rounds VVS side and next round i am going to Axis side... But these 4x7mm are really useless. Lets change it:) Or at least split 2x i16 7mm to 1xi16 7mm and 1xi16 20mm.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Norz said:

Dear TAW team,

can we discuss the 1st map planeset?

I suppose i16 should be used with 20 mm Shvak starting from the first map.

I played last 2 rounds VVS side and next round i am going to Axis side... But these 4x7mm are really useless. Lets change it:) Or at least split 2x i16 7mm to 1xi16 7mm and 1xi16 20mm.

Yes, because now VVS was totally toothless against LW :biggrin:

1 hour ago, LLv44_Mprhead said:

Yes, because now VVS was totally toothless against LW :biggrin:

Maybe I am wrong...But seems that last round more red players were online than before. 

4 hours ago, Norz said:

Дорогая команда TAW,

можем ли мы обсуждать 1-ый план карт?

Я полагаю, что i16 следует использовать с Шваком 20 мм, начиная с первой карты.

Я играл в последних двух раундах VVS, а в следующем раунде я иду на сторону Axis ... Но эти 4x7mm действительно бесполезны. Позволяет изменить его :) Или, по крайней мере, разделить 2x i16 7 мм на 1xi16 7 мм и 1xi16 20 мм.

I-16 is stronger than Emil! Do you want to make it even stronger?:blink:

Posted (edited)

Do you have any problem on the map #2?

On the map #2 we have i16 (20mm) vs 109e7 and Mig3 vs 109F2.

Why do not use the same rule on the map #1 but just without Mig3 vs 109F2 ?

Edited by Norz

4 hours ago, Norz said:

Maybe I am wrong...But seems that last round more red players were online than before. 

There were more than previous campaigns. But before Blue absolutely had the overall player # advantage. This time it was the closest 1:1 I've seen overall. But the result of the campaign was much the same as when Blue outnumbered Red. 

BTW: Red won Map #1 in convincing fashion this campaign, without the 20mm. Red pilots use the IL-2 as a heavy fighter with the 20mm for objective defense anyway. And clearly do quite well with it. 

2 hours ago, Randoz said:

I-16 is stronger than Emil! Do you want to make it even stronger?:blink:

wut?