=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

I don't. I focused on level bombing this campaign. I flew like two or maybe three anti-tank missions with 109 on later maps and met heavy tanks on even fewer occasions. Still I killed three tanks (including one KV-1) in single sortie with 109. My effectiveness would be better should I practice the JaBo more.

I don't. I focused on level bombing this campaign. I flew like two or maybe three anti-tank missions with 109 on later maps and met heavy tanks on even fewer occasions. Still I killed three tanks (including one KV-1) in single sortie with 109. My effectiveness would be better should I practice the JaBo more.

The issue was that all these tanks were damaged before. I am sure about it. Just go to Random Training server and try to kill 4 T34 in ideal conditions and you will see that in does not work in this case. Usually you will get 3 of them (or less). But this IDEAL conditions are so far from what we have usually in TAW mission (wind etc). It is better (usually) just get one 250 kg and kill at least 1 tanks than 0 with 4x50.

This is my suggestion about 4x50. I have tried them last map something like about 5..8 times and i was not satisfied with the result (for sure i practiced it before at Random Training Server). As I said, ju88 is the best one. If you have time for 4x50...or maybe some friendly planes on comms, load 6x250 and 28x50 and you will get at least 10 tanks in 10..11 minutes.

Edited by Kra

Merry Christmas all, chillout about the AAA, it's only a game!

Christmas-1914-truce-2.jpg

I look forward to trying to kill you all again in the new year.

• Upvote 8

Anyway, we will fly with what we have, and will enjoy ourselves.

Hey, you did great so far, and surely will do further.

This is no "space race competition" or "Germans vs Russians" (or at least I hope so - I had enough of that "Iron Curtain" stuff in my life, and I'm glad to see: GOOGLE StreetView also was able to tour Russia).

So, if you are shorter by numbers, nobody could or should expect you to come up with equal achievements.

But maybe some German fliers would also enlist with a Russian pilot?

I think we can do that, can't we?

Guess I'll try that - I like the Yak (or "Jak"?)

Maybe hard in TS though - I like the sound of Russian - but I only understand "Nastrowje!"... :wacko:

Oh, and yes -

a MERRY CHRISTMAS for you all, comfy & cosy and with the ones you love - and a safe & sound new year 2018 !

Edited by Wolfram-Harms
  • Upvote 3

[edited]

5. Moderators oversee the different sections of the forum and they have the right to edit and delete posts or close the entire topic without explanation.

6. It is forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators in any form on the forum. All questions are to be sent via "personal message" to the administrator/moderator.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
  • Upvote 1

[edited]

Oh the double standards....??? Didnt edit this. Check your facts. Next accusation like this one and I will apply the rules

2. This forum is provided by 1C-777 Ltd. as a courtesy and its usage is a privilege and 1C-777 Ltd. reserves the right to ban any member temporarily or permanently for any reason at any time. Any penalties listed below for violations of the rules are guidelines only and forum administration may take additional action if they feel it is warranted. Use of the forum is not connected to usage of the game and access to this forum is not guaranteed to users as a consequence of purchasing the game.

5. Moderators oversee the different sections of the forum and they have the right to edit and delete posts or close the entire topic without explanation.

6. It is forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators in any form on the forum. All questions are to be sent via "personal message" to the administrator/moderator.

23. The forum rules embody the will of 1C-777 Ltd., but may be enforced at the discretion of the moderators or other forum administrators and punishment may be softer or more serious than listed in the forum rules. In case of disagreement with the application of punishment, users can make an appeal with a personal message to the moderator/administrator of the forum.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin

From now on, base on the reports sent and whom sent it, I will delete any offtopic post from here. Keep it on topic. Any questions or complains via PM.

Haash

• Upvote 3

Thanks to all supporters who have donated. Special thanks to HenHawk for your big donation  :)  :salute: 

• Upvote 5

We would like to thank all of you who support and participate in TAW. It's popularity is a driver for us for further development and improvements.

It's you who make TAW server an interesting place to fly.

• Upvote 5

Thanks to all supporters who have donated. Special thanks to HenHawk for your big donation :):salute:

You’re welcome, thanks for putting together another fun campaign!

• Upvote 2

So if the next taw campaign starts before the release of these new planes, will the new plsnes still find entry in the later maps?

:)

Hey, my favorite Merkel-youth, will you fly with me the next campaign? 

How about the next campaign starting January 1st?   :biggrin: 

Edited by GAS15

How about the next campaign starting January 1st?   :biggrin: 

It would be great, it would serve, a good reason not to get drunk to hell))).

• Upvote 1

It would be great, it would serve, a good reason not to get drunk to hell))).

Implying you don't fly drunk all the time. 

Hey, my favorite Merkel-youth, will you fly with me the next campaign? 

Ja, you can fly with our clan next round brother!! No commies this time though!  :fly:

P.S. I've left Merkel's party in 2016 and joined a more conservative one already  :soldier:  :pioneer:   :megaphone:  :rtfm:   :soldier:  :soldier:

:popcorm:

Great idea two pages back, a night map in the mix. Get some good illumination from the moon on yhe snow. Would make for interesting analysis and tactic adjustments.

• Upvote 1

Hi TAW team. Juste a question regarding the server and design : Do you plan to make the mission in coop mode when it is aviable ?

S!

Hi TAW team. Juste a question regarding the server and design : Do you plan to make the mission in coop mode when it is aviable ?

S!

Coop is not our target and we are not planning such project.

How about the next campaign starting January 1st?   :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: 

I will be on vacations!!!  :)  :)  :) 

It'd be nice to kick the campaign off while everyone is on vacation and able to contribute from the get go. I loose interest when you start the war randomly and I miss 2 or 3 maps at the beggining. Maybe thats just me.

With us switching over to Red, [edited] making up for a comparatively low number

Really poor taste. Last warning, as usual

=KK= Group switching to red except few pilots!

Hi all friends.

Me no comment nothing about AAA, im sure LG guys will made good work about it.

Seems next edition many big squad go to blue side, any big group come to red?

thx

we will stay in blue

KK on red side is a great notice , 

III/JG5 on blue side is a great opponent , Your have a big squad! good numbers destroying ground targets...  working togheter are a real threath  , i saw you working togheter over objective before.  No doubt your actions have a big impact on campaing.

thx for info.

will be another great edition.

It would be great if participants could register a couple days prior to the campaign starting. That way the numbers registered for each side could be viewed.

My squad, ACG/JG26, as you can probably guess, would normally fly blue, but if yhe red side is very short in the upcoming campaign we could switch red.

It would just be unfortunate if all my guys signed up blue only to find out that it's stack 2:1 ratio blue to red or worse.

It would be great if participants could register a couple days prior to the campaign starting. That way the numbers registered for each side could be viewed.

My squad, ACG/JG26, as you can probably guess, would normally fly blue, but if yhe red side is very short in the upcoming campaign we could switch red.

It would just be unfortunate if all my guys signed up blue only to find out that it's stack 2:1 ratio blue to red or worse.

Couldn't hurt, but the big drawback is timezone differences. Balance within a given time zone is what we need for a fun server, more than overall balance IMO.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't hurt, but the big drawback is timezone differences. Balance within a given time zone is what we need for a fun server, more than overall balance IMO.

Exactly. Morning EST time will be stacked to the LW side (III./JG5 will dominate - usually 10 to 20 of them join the server at the same time plus some random pilots against 8-10 VVS). Afternoon tends to become more balanced, slightly to LW favor again as many European players only fly LW and would have a heart attack just to the thought of flying to the Russian side.  EST prime time between 7 to 10, you usually see a major drop in players count as most fly WoL. Last campaign, thanks to TWB, we actually had VVS predominant at this time with 10 to 15 VVS against 5-10 LW. With JG5 staying blue, EST will be the same, afternoons most likely also LW and night time will largely depend on the large US squadrons but I bet will also go LW ...

I will have two accounts again and will fly for the one needing pilots at the times I can fly. Hopefully the new planes (P-39, La-5FN, A-20, and the YaK-7) will bring some more players to the VVS.

Last time I was flying as free electron on blue side but find very little cooperation or empty TS in most times, in the next war I think red active TS squadrons will change side so I will follow them.

Hi TAW admins I have a request/idea.

Can your fighter character and bomber character be split? To encourage more ground pounding it would be nice if you could bomb in the attack aircraft and bombers without killing your fighter pilot.

It's obviously not a deal breaker. Would just be nice.

I look forward to the next one and meeting new people and having a laugh. ACG is going LW next campaign.A lot of us are coming over from Cliffs.

I look forward to doing a red campaign too. The P40 is my favorite.

• Upvote 4

KK on red side is a great notice , 

III/JG5 on blue side is a great opponent , Your have a big squad! good numbers destroying ground targets...  working togheter are a real threath  , i saw you working togheter over objective before.  No doubt your actions have a big impact on campaing.

thx for info.

will be another great edition.

We are trying to improve our efficient, we have a lot of KIA in last campain,  lots of rookies joined us recently... :lol:

With JG5 staying blue, EST will be the same, afternoons most likely also LW and night time will largely depend on the large US squadrons but I bet will also go LW ...

Maybe it would be better if the server master can guide the side chosing before the next campain. in case most of us squash into one side :biggrin:

Edited by III./JG5_xshinel

Can your fighter character and bomber character be split? To encourage more ground pounding it would be nice if you could bomb in the attack aircraft and bombers without killing your fighter pilot.

I look forward to the next one and meeting new people and having a laugh. ACG is going LW next campaign.A lot of us are coming over from Cliffs.

This is a great idea! +1

+1 if possible.

Huge +1 here as well.

+1 great idea

Yes I would like to have this implemented also but stats and hangar separation not by game/TAW accounts but just by plane type used in sorties - bomber/attacker and fighter.

Edited by 307_Tomcat