=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

First 15 Hs-129B1s arrived in the Crimea on May 6, 1942. Debut of MK-101 cannon - June 1942. First Hs-129 unit to employ the MK-103 cannon - 4.(Pz)/Sch.G 1 - June 1943.                                                                             Source - Hs 129 Panzerjager! Author - Martin Pegg

Wasn't it available earlier than that?

First 15 Hs-129B1s arrived in the Crimea on May 6, 1942. Debut of MK-101 cannon - June 1942. First Hs-129 unit to employ the MK-103 cannon - 4.(Pz)/Sch.G 1 - June 1943.

Source - Hs 129 Panzerjager! Author - Martin Pegg

Yup, 7 map is to late. We'll do it good, just like its in HvB data.

• Upvote 1

Much earlier :D   We start on 1st September (99%).
 Well done !!! Good date, I'll take the kids to school and start))).

I thought coconut's was with markers, gps, and no conclusive missions? If there is an expert version, we shall tr

There has always been two versions of his server, NORMAL and EXPERT.  The EXPERT version has no external views, the only icons on the map are notated when you fly over a defensive poition, in escence simulating you marking it on a map.  Best server for smaller player numbers.  Its a campaign not a conclusive mission.  Instead try the server instead of asking on here, its better to make your own opinion on it than to ask us.

Much earlier :D

We start on 1st September (99%).

shit !! when will registration open ? :)

Edited by =11=herne

New TAW campaign starts on 1st September morning.

Changes and new features:

• New artillery objective. When enemy tank convoy, with more than 10 tanks, is near the city then artillery is placed to support tanks attack. To prevent from capturing the city destroy artillery and tanks as well.
  • New supply warehouse objective is placed on the map once every 4-5 real days (about 50 missions). If not destroyed then it increase global limits for planes, tanks and trucks by 80, 150 and 240 respectively. Supply warehouse consist of several different hangars and other buildings. You must destroy as many hangars as possible.
  • If depot is destroyed completely then it’s not available for several missions (about 15). After that time it is rebuild but only by 50%, so I will be much easier to destroy it next time. It’s recommended to constantly attacking enemy depot because if not attacked then it’s rebuild by a small amount. Depot has influence on tanks/supply convoy strength, defense position strength and availability of some payloads on the airfields.
  • New defense position layout. As before tanks, anti-tanks guns, BM-13 and armored trucks, dugouts should be destroyed. There are many dugouts now but only those witch are connected by passages should be destroyed. The main strength of defense position are tanks/anti-tank guns (50%), then BM-13/armored trucks (25%) and connected dugouts (25%)
  • After capturing enemy city new defense position depends on number of trucks and also number of tanks now.
  • Hidden troops are placed on its side of territory. Front line takes into account position of this troops.
  • It’s not possible to land on closed airfield.
  • Drop zone for paratroops is visible only for Axis side.
  • Destroyed bridge doesn’t inform about nearby enemy planes.
  • Ju-52 doesn’t need 100% fuel to fly transport mission.
  • Planes with quantity below 0 will not be replenish automatically by CM+1 anymore.
  • Disconnection – if plane was damaged and there was disconnection before 5min from last damage then it’s count as before as DISCO. If disconnection was after 5min then it’s not counted as DISCO but plane is lost.
  • New medals graphic and awards for total flight time on different type of planes.
  • New plane set:

planeset_v1.4.8.jpg

* ShVAK is not available for the I-16 type 24 on the first map #1

* VYa23 is not available for the IL-2 AM-38 '41 on the first map #1

* M82F engine is not available for the La-5 on the map #5

* Mk103 is not available for the Hs-129 on the maps #5 and #6

* Sh37 is limited for the IL-2 AM-38 ’42. Limitation depends on depot destruction.

* SC1000 is limited for the He 111 H-6. It’s not available on frontline airfields and limitation depends on depot destruction.

Registration is open.

Good luck!

• Upvote 11

It’s not possible to land on closed airfield.

This will certainly change things. Gonna be harder to bring damaged planes home if they have to fly further behind friendly lines to get to an open airfield.

I won't be able to play until Monday but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks Kathon and team. 

To be honest the Hs129 piece of crap(i like it but not very efficient) could be used from the first mission, its slow as "d"uck and not the best attacker tho.

We're trying to make it somehow historical so that is why HS129 is from 5 map and we have no FW190A5. Our original planeset (which includes all planes also these in BOK) contains 9/10 maps but since we dont have all planes (yet) we are forced to use 7 maps. FW190A5 is available since 8th map.

• Upvote 2

Out of interest exactly how long does the campaign run for? 1 month?

No one know. Last one remained for 2 months Edited by =LG=Leutnant_Artur

Hey guys,

I started flying TAW today. I have changed my squadtag via IL-2's account management from 1CAG_ to 2./JG51_ on August 28th in anticipation of TAW, and since then reapplied that change 3 times. It worked fine on the forums. But on TAW, I am still registered as 1CAG_Fenris_Wolf. Now I flew a combat sortie, and it registered as 1CAG_Fenris_Wolf... 

What can I do? Can you change that name and/or merge my account stats with my actual registration? 2./JG51_Fenris_Wolf is the proper nickname.

Best regards

What can I do? Can you change that name and/or merge my account stats with my actual registration? 2./JG51_Fenris_Wolf is the proper nickname.

If you register an account then you can edit pilot name in Pilot profile after login. 

Edit:

I now registered a second time, using another E-Mail. As 1CAG_Fenris_Wolf, to grab that name - I have already flown a sortie.  

Will try to change that to 2./JG51_Fenris_Wolf later. However, I will have to wait for the IL-2 support to fix my actual IL-2 account, which is bugged, its squadtag is 1CAG_ when it should be 2./JG51_

Edited by 2./JG51_Fenris_Wolf

Not sure what else I need to do - can anyone help?

I'm registered on the website and joined the allies side.

Just tried joining the server and went to fly the P-40.  As soon as I get in the AC it flashes up I'm not able to fly the P-40 and should leave the AC.

I don't have any other planes I can fly.  Any suggestions?

Not sure what else I need to do - can anyone help?

I'm registered on the website and joined the allies side.

Just tried joining the server and went to fly the P-40.  As soon as I get in the AC it flashes up I'm not able to fly the P-40 and should leave the AC.

I don't have any other planes I can fly.  Any suggestions?

Manual, rules, planeset

Flying ju52, do you need to unload cargo or leave while it's still inside plane?

Land at the AF you're resupplying. Come to a complete stop, i think you have to open 'bomb doors'? 'N' is default key. Then press your 'bomb drop' button to start unloading cargo. You should get a message when it's complete. Then you can finish flight.

Getting regular disconnects from this server, though I have a very low ping. Is this common? I don't get the same from any other server in my experience.

No Fw 190 A5? Why?

I would assume because it's probably matched up with the P-39 in BOK, and since that aircraft will not be released any time soon, the 190A5 will also not be available.

The same thing occurred last round with the 109G4, it only became available when the Spitfire was released, if memory serves.

AKA_Relent

• Upvote 1

Flying ju52, do you need to unload cargo or leave while it's still inside plane?

No need to unload cargo. I doubt there is such event in a log files.

Getting regular disconnects from this server, though I have a very low ping. Is this common? I don't get the same from any other server in my experience.

This account is locked. Your unlocked account is MADOV. Register and change name in those accounts.