DEP_Hans_Dampf

Berloga duel & dog fight server

Hello,

I just wanted to thank you for that wonderful server. I am enyoing and spending most of my online time there.

One thing I'd kindly like to know, is there a stats page available?

Cheers,

Hans

IIRC Berloga was a name of an old il2 server of =SRS= team, Sakha Republic Squadron. They are Yakites from Siberia btw :)

To contact them for such info go to russian language forum and find guys with =SRS= tag.

how do you know which planes are enemy, if there are no labels, on this server???

Look at them?

ETA: Love this server!

Edited by II./JG53_Uwe

Avyx, check the Finkeren Guide to ID in the Manuals section.

Soviet planes are nearly always green with blue bellies, Germans are usually grey. Also, German aircraft have skinny silhouettes from a distance.

Great server for practice. Would be great if there was a stats page tho!

Great server for practice. Would be great if there was a stats page tho!

Oh god please no

• Upvote 3

This is a great server. Thanks for setting it up.

Loads of fun for when you just want some fast action. Something like this was badly needed in BoS.

To the Admin,

I have explained on numerous occasions in chat that I have been having issues with my internet just dropping out for no reason.  This I'm sure could be confirmed with either the Wings of Liberty or Tactical Air Warfare servers guys as well.  I thoroughly enjoy playing on your server and I'm always happy to either bail or die in my plane.  I am NOT deliberately disconnecting from your server as I have nothing to lose playing on the server, even if i die as it allows you to build up experience.  I therefore, humbly request that you lift my ban as I'm not abusing your server, it is merely my internet connection that plays up.   I have been on Comms with numerous players such as Boss, Chubby Bunting, Serpent, Seanomone, who I'm sure can confirm my internet connection issues.  Tonight for example I was on the 6 of a Mig 3 in my F-4 having damaged him badly, when as I went in for the kill, my internet disconnected.  I tried to log back in as there was nobody else on the server and I find that I have been banned.

Therefore, could you please consider my ban?

Regards

Haza

К администратору,

Я объяснял много раз в чате, что я возникли проблемы с моим интернет просто выпадающие без всякой причины. Это я уверен, что может быть подтверждено либо Крылья Свободы или Tactical Air Warfare серверов парней, как хорошо. Я полностью наслаждаться игрой на вашем сервере, и я всегда рад любой залог или умереть в моем самолете. Я НЕ намеренно отсоединять от вашего сервера, как у меня нет ничего, чтобы проиграть, играя на сервере, даже если я умру, поскольку это позволяет накопить опыт. Поэтому я смиренно прошу Вас поднять свой запрет, как я не злоупотребляя сервер, это просто мое подключение к Интернету, что подыгрывает. Я был на Comms с многочисленными игроками, такими как Boss, Chubby Бантинга, Serpent, Seanomone, который я уверен, что может подтвердить мои проблемы с подключением к интернету. Сегодня, например, я был на 6 МИГ 3 в моем F-4 повредив ему плохо, когда я пошел на убийство, мой интернет отключен. Я попытался снова войти в систему, поскольку не было никого на сервере, и я считаю, что я был запрещен.

Таким образом, не могли бы вы повторно рассмотреть мой запрет, а не запретить мне, пожалуйста?

С уважением

Haza

Hi guys,

I need some help with the Berloga server. I am a player from Adelaide Australia and unfortunately my Ping is at an average of 370 - 380. I love this server and would really like to duel and battle with you guys but unfortunately I get kicked out after a few second with a high ping warning every time.
Is there anything I can do or does anyone know hoe to contact the Admin of this server?

Thanks a lot and have fun dog fighting :)

Cheers, Markus

Hi guys,

I need some help with the Berloga server. I am a player from Adelaide Australia and unfortunately my Ping is at an average of 370 - 380. I love this server and would really like to duel and battle with you guys but unfortunately I get kicked out after a few second with a high ping warning every time.

Is there anything I can do or does anyone know hoe to contact the Admin of this server?

Thanks a lot and have fun dog fighting :)

Cheers, Markus

I feel your pain bro, its a great server. I used to be able to just hang in the with about 330 ping but of late not show to get my ping low enough. I'm in NZ. its a shame not more from this side of the world play on the more local dog fight servers

I'm looking at changing providers to try and get a 10-20ms ping reduction,

Can you run your own server from your side of the world. You can copy the mission once you have joined. Because its saved to your multiplayer folder

Yes, this seems to be the logical solution to such connection ping problems. Start your own server in underserved areas. :salute:

Can you run your own server from your side of the world. You can copy the mission once you have joined. Because its saved to your multiplayer folder

It seems to be very reasonable solution however the reality is that on the other side of world, there is just not enough people playing this game.  All the players will be forced to link up to the European servers for multiplayer.

Nobody from NZ/Australia, the Pacific and Japan can play on this server due to ping, except from at the best of times.

Is there anyone that can copy the berloga map file in multiplayer and put up a server somewhere closer to these more undeserving parts of the world?

• Upvote 1

A good server for practicing dogfighting and getting some concentrated experience of how each aircraft handles under duress.  You can fly around other servers for hours making sneak attacks and even racking up many kills on sleepy enemies and think you know your aircrafts flight envelope and how to handle it but on Beloga you find out how it behaves when you are twisting and turning to get someone off your tail or to stay on someones tail and get hits when they are twisting and turning.

• Upvote 1

Great server for practice, lately my gunnery has been absolutely terrible so I'm trying to reset my brain by messing around on there. The lack of stats or even a scoreboard really help to keep things stress free and go a long way toward creating a friendly sparring environment.

I just keep getting shot down on there. embarrassing.

Everybody does :biggrin: Some just survive longer. Berloga is tough in the beginning but its really helpful for learning how to deal with difficult situations.

Also you can use Padlock and external views. I'd recommend not using them too often however cause they spoil your flying and are not there when you need it on full real servers.

Has something about the server changed? I can play at last, and with far lower ping than before!

I get 130 ping tonight from Japan and had some good fun.

Edited by boaty_McBoatface

Sometimes wonder if this server uses de "Simplified Flight Dynamics" mode ?

Not bashing, just a remark since it sometimes feels like I am able to do stuff I shouldn't according tho the good laws of Physics / Aerodynamics :-), not to talk damage modelling...

Edited by jcomm

Random question for TP_Jacko, is that you flying the Jungster 1 in the utube vids? reason why I'm asking is that I am re building one right now and would be interested in your feed back on some things re performance and stresses with 150+Hp. 

Still really wish I could get my ping down so we can play the server from NZ.

cheers All :)

Not bashing, just a remark since it sometimes feels like I am able to do stuff I shouldn't according tho the good laws of Physics / Aerodynamics :-), not to talk damage modelling...

Oh, enough fire under your rear makes you do a lot of things that you wouldn‘t tought of being possible.

I especially love scenes like „3 kill stealing fighters chase a smokin‘ Yak“ and at the point where all 3 simulateously shoot the Yak to pieces, they all collide with each other as well as getting smashed by the Yaks debris. Priceless. All those 109 that you see casing other planes, and suddenly they trail black smoke without anyone shooting at them. Certainly not me, as in my P40, I have one minute engine time anyway. :)

Physics are pretty good, controllability post stall is maybe a little too good.

Keep in mind Berloga uses a low temperature map with higher density and more engine power so the planes are a lot more stable in the air.

It's available :) But there is a bug, you need to select another G6 on another AF, then it's available, then you can go back on the first AF you selected

• Upvote 1

Hi........... one of my Australian mates and many other players i have spoke to cannot play your AWESOME server anymore due to getting ping kicked.  could you reset it to the old settings like you had about a year or two ago...?   That would be great thanks...  :salute:

Dear admins,

would it be possible to ad the Bf110E-2 and Bf110G-2 to the planeset. So we poor fighterbomber can learn a little bit dogfighting with the big ladys :biggrin:.

regards

Little_D

They should have ALL the planes! Wouldn‘t it be fun taking the duck as well? The Pe-2 could also be surprisingly effective... or the A-20? I certainly would take those as well.

Hello. I would like to participate more in the server, but my ping stays in the limit and I am kicked many times. Would you be able to increase the ping limit a bit?

Just want to apologise if I seem anti social, I fly with VR and can't touch type. I saw a couple of messages directed at me last night, but was unable to respond, while flying.

On 6/25/2018 at 3:55 PM, =FEW=Herne said:

Just want to apologise if I seem anti social, I fly with VR and can't touch type. I saw a couple of messages directed at me last night, but was unable to respond, while flying.

Huhu, VR made me learn my keyboard by heart :) Still takes twice as long as no VR time typing, but it's feasible. Though with Berloga's pace, I agree it's tough to type. I usually get buttf**** while typing. How mean & un-chivalresque !!! 😄

• Haha 1

Message to admin :

Can you add 190A8 and next planes when they are released ?

This is more than one week the plane is available and i can't wait anymore to try it on this specific server... ;)

• Upvote 1