Could you please make this forum tapatalk compatible, so it can easily be read on mobile devices? The old IL-2 forum was and I know that quite a few people are using it to read on their Androids/iPhones, etc...

• Upvote 10

Is this possible? I would also love to be able to use tapatalk to read the forum!

• Upvote 2

No need, Invisionboard already has a very good mobile skin for smart phones

• Upvote 3

I have read a lot of concerns over the years regarding security issues with Tapatalk so as our forum ID and purchase of IL-2 are tied I'd rather not run that risk.

• Upvote 1

I have a huge issue with reading this forum on my I-Phone, or any cell phone for that matter.

My eyes are too dang old to be able to see the text in that little screen!!!

Darn near have to have my reading glasses on, just to read it on my 24" monitor.

Don't think tapatalk will help me, although it sounds neat.

:)

it already is I see it in tapatalk.

You will see it but you won't connect to it...

+1 on getting it supported, great app

• Upvote 1

No problems with my Android. This site offers a awesome mobile platform anyways.

I have a huge issue with reading this forum on my I-Phone, or any cell phone for that matter.

My eyes are too dang old to be able to see the text in that little screen!!!

Darn near have to have my reading glasses on, just to read it on my 24" monitor.

Don't think tapatalk will help me, although it sounds neat.

:)

:huh: You try to read you phone without glasses still ..?! LOL.. I have to put on glasses to read my 10" android tablet.. ;)

:huh: You try to read you phone without glasses still ..?! LOL.. I have to put on glasses to read my 10" android tablet.. ;)

Lol, no, I do have them on when reading my phone, and it still can be difficult.  And now I dang near have to have them on to read on my pc monitor !

No issues with my old iPhone 4 reading and posting to this forum. The mobile friendly template for this forum is excellent. I too have security issues with Tapatalk and would prefer it wasn't linked with my account here.

Even though I use Tapatalk elsewhere all the time, I would very much be concerned about its intrusiveness and security risks for this forum; please do not implement it, especially with our forum and main accounts tied together as they are now.  Just my suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Tapatalk allows you to register on the forum and bypass our registration system. Sorry, but we have no time to deal with this application((