SC_Manu653

Saturday Night Bombers Flight

Combat Report from Lt Tzigy(AW_Tzigy):

I was just getting on Ju-52 to go pick-up a brand new new 109 when the call came in. I was needed elsewhere. Oh well, change of plans, no problem, could never say no my friends at 4./JG52!  When i got to Surovkino - another surprise, "we need you in 110".  The crew chief was able to get one more crate ready for the mission and it was fully loaded and waiting. Strapping in, reviewing mission orders and comms, cursing myself for missing the mission briefing again (as usual), i guess i did not listen too well to the mechanic reminding me the NTE parameters on the 110 (its been a while i flew one..).  No wonder i promptly smoke both engines trying to catch up and stay with the rest of the flight. The day was starting great!  The crew chief was furious when i showed up back at Surovkino 10 min later with no plane...

Now there was a 109 fueled and ready! Took off with Lt. Milo (i think it was Milo, it was a blurr..).  Arrived at the target just as a red nosed Yak and Pe-2 finished harassing our 110s.  The Yak was smoking but not giving up, still occnly letting loose at my flight leader. I managed to put few holes in him and finished him off. The Pe-2 bugged out. RTB'd to Surovkino.

3rd mission, 7x 110s (or was it 8?).  Found the target airfield, destroyed some fuel tanks and Pe-2 on the ground. The flak was accurate and couple of our guys went down. Limped back on one engine, almost made it. 2nd engine seized and had to put the crate down in the field. Back to Surovkino with no plane again.  Crew chief not happy. Hit the bottle thinking now I can rest when ordely rushed in, "Sir You Needed for the last sortie!'  We took off probably in the last three 110s. This one was a disaster. I was flying right wing when about 3-5 minutes into our flight gunners called a bandit. I looked to my left to see La-5 lighting up one of the 110s ( think Lt. CorZero?). Dropped my bombs and turned hard into the La-5. He was mine. Or so i thought. Damn it. Again and again had a good lead on him but kept missing. I swear the chief took revenge and loaded me with blanks!!! Couple more go arounds, little flaps, surprised i was staying offensive for that long..scheisse!, could not hit him! Too much schnapps and adrenaline, i guess.  Then the engines seized. Set it down nicely in the field. Again. The La-5 came back and strafed us but we got lucky, jumped out and ran for for the trees. That was it for me. Came back pretty beat up but alive. Awesome day overall.

:salute: 

• Upvote 3

Manu, can you repost the link  to your groups skins? I did find the ones for the F4, but I think I am missing the G2.

Next SNBF mission

Saturday 14th May 2016 at 15H00 EDT (NY) check your timing here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Trident

Mission Time: 16:48-19:30
Conditions: Clearing. Cooler. With continued strong winds gusting from the Northeast.
Situation:
214th ShAD attack aircraft blunt strong panzer advances as furious air combat erupts in support. Combined attacks by KG 27, II./ZG 1 and StG 2 pound Kumovka, knocking the airbase out of operation. Strong winds herald an approaching Autumn as the 14th Pzd advance on Stalingrad continues.

**Patrol areas and Targeting to be relayed via PM to each side.
*Wings of Eastern Front SNBF server will be Full CEM, No Icon, No Navigational aides.
*TS will be the Official BoS server (8.3.5.133:9407) password bos2014; in one of the MP Channels.

Planeset:
Axis

Ju-88 (9)

1-6./ZG1 HarryM

2.6./ZG1 Spektre76

3.6/ZG1 GrendelsDad

4.AW_CorZero

5-JadeMonkey

Ju-87 (5)

1.JG10r_VONALBA

BF-109G (8)

​1.4./JG52 Manu

2.4./JG52​ Jizzo

​3.4./JG52 Doughboy

4.4./JG52 Neun

5.4./JG52 Hund

​6.AW_Tzigy

BF-109E (4)

VVS

IL-2M-42 (5)

Pe-2 s.87 (5)

​1-SHRAPS

​2-Jhay753

​3-Coconut

P-40E (3)

1-CuriousGamblerr

​2-71st_AH P3zman

Lagg-3 (3)

1.12.OIAE_Snake9

2.Seafireliv

Yak-1 (8)

​1.CpnCholo

I-16 (2)

1-Hauggy

Edited by 4./JG52_Manu653

HI Manu,

PE-2 as always dude if that's ok.

SHRAPS. :-)

I'll be exciting and fly a P-40 this week. Thanks!

I love this beast for ground attack duty !

HI Manu,

PE-2 as always dude if that's ok.

SHRAPS. :-)

No problem !

I can try an 88 or an 87, but there's a chance I might called back to work, so don't short anyone on my behalf.

Thanks!

:salute: Manu!

I'm going to join curiousGamblerr this week and take a P-40.  I'm not expecting anything other than death, but at least I will by dying in some serious style.

Aleutian Tigers!!!  (Get the damn skin curious!!)

• Upvote 2

I-16 for me please!

Happy birthday Hauggy, bonne fête ah ah !

• Upvote 3

Happy Birthday Hauggy...but I gave you your present last week when I "let you" shoot me down ;)

• Upvote 4

:salute: Manu!

I'm going to join curiousGamblerr this week and take a P-40.  I'm not expecting anything other than death, but at least I will by dying in some serious style.

Aleutian Tigers!!!  (Get the damn skin curious!!)

But it's got an  American star on it! We gotta fly a Soviet skin  :P

Wife and kids gone for the weekend put me in for lagg.

Excellent, the kids is gone for myself but the wife still stick !

Jhay will enthusiastically fly a PE-2,...  if I can figure out exactly where and when this event will take place,... and TS channel,... etc.    I am new to this  community. 

• Upvote 1

Jhay will enthusiastically fly a PE-2,...  if I can figure out exactly where and when this event will take place,... and TS channel,... etc.    I am new to this  community. 

Dont worry just go:

*TS will be the Official BoS server (8.3.5.133:9407) password bos2014; in one of the MP Channels

And you will receive an email too. !

The flight is @ 15:00 eastern, so 3:00PM eastern. We usually go on Teamspeak about 15 to 10 minutes before. Server IP: 8.3.5.133:9407

Password: bos2014 You would look for the first Allied English channel since you are flying VVS, or a channel where you see some of the others playing on VVS are. Once you are on Teamspeak you can get instructions on which server to join and what the password is once the server is up. It usually comes up right on time for flight. (it is Coconuts server but he renames it for the event). Have fun!

• Upvote 1

Hi All! 

I've just decided to step out of the warm and cozy comfort zone that is single player and ask; Can I join tomorrow?

I own the BOS plane set and I'd prefer to fly attack or bomber, red or blue doesn't matter. 

Cheers from Sweden!

• Upvote 1

Welcome CpnCholo...If you see a bomber falling behind all the others...that would be me.  Just let me go my bombs will not hit anything anyway! :o:

I'll take a Ju88

Wife is working all weekend.

Welcome in !

Hi All! 

I've just decided to step out of the warm and cozy comfort zone that is single player and ask; Can I join tomorrow?

I own the BOS plane set and I'd prefer to fly attack or bomber, red or blue doesn't matter. 

Cheers from Sweden!

Welcome CpnCholo !

I'll take an IL-2 (but if I'm the only one and there are Pe2s available I'll switch to that, if that's OK).

Hi Manu,

Running late at work hope to make it though.

SHRAPS.

I'll take an IL-2 (but if I'm the only one and there are Pe2s available I'll switch to that, if that's OK).

Pe-2 for you Coconut.

Hi Manu,

Running late at work hope to make it though.

SHRAPS.

No problem you can come when you are ready.

Looking at the numbers, plus ever organized 4./JG52 in force, it's going to be a tough fight for the VVS.

Just how we like it!  :wacko:

Edit: I missed Cholo and Hauggy by themselves at the bottom of the list, not so bad!

Edited by curiousGamblerr