Sign in to follow this  
Control_Freq

So I raided an airfield... In a T-34

Honestly didn't expect this to work. Online DED-EU-Expert multiplayer server, raided a LW airfield in a T-34. Took forever to get there, but had a lot of lols. I wish I got the whole thing on video because actually storming the airfield was stressful as hell, a 109 taking off was out of range of our fire and was able to take off, trying to bomb us in the process.

I know, I know, its a dick thing to do but I had to try it.the tank base was close spawn :D

Oh, and there's some NSFW language

• Upvote 4

See now that's awesome!  Now, if you had more tanks with you, capturing the field should be an option :)  And this is not Vulching!  It's more like.... Pestering :)  I can just imagine if i had greased a landing then blew up from a tank shell how frustrating it would be.  Me Likey.   tempted now myself!

Wonder if maybe there would be emergency tank spawn for an airfield for counter attack, even control over flak.

good work!

Happened several time on the Eastern front, tanks storming an airfield, I see no problem with that !

• Upvote 1

Feel free to do this to me when I'm on the ground, taking off under tank fire sounds like a great challenge :)

Nice one, Sprite

And don't forget to machinegun the target(s) when the tank gun is being reloaded :)

Tried getting to the enemy field in a tank today. There was 30 mins left and about 30 mins of travel time to get there.

Long story short I thought id try a short cut over a small iced stream.

Just don't !!!!!