BlackSix

Pre-launch game download begins!

i get a message something like your connection to master server has been lost retry connection

what exactly is that....

Thanks!

Looks great!

If more faster downloading speed in China,it's better:D

Average 30~40kbs... 

i get a message something like your connection to master server has been lost retry connection

what exactly is that....

Well, you're a silver/standard founder so access for that phase isn't available until December sometime.

• Upvote 1

Me too.  Now flicking to 126/252Kbs once the speech files were downloaded.  Open your Updates folder and set it to view by date-modified.  You can watch the individual files as they come in.  Some interesting stuff in there.

The LaGG-3 is so very  lovely. My landings are, well, not so lovely. I am running off to get back at it. Zoink..... :salute: MJ

When you first log in the game asks some user name.

Is it supposed to be the username I used when activating the game?

I used something else and now when I try to fly missions the game says that map is not available for me.

Too bad the name cannot be changed afterwards, so now I cannot fly.

Installing now.  Six hour download.  :joy:

edit: Your connection to Master Server was lost.  Check your internet connection.....

Edited by Feathered_IV

edit: Your connection to Master Server was lost.  Check your internet connection.....

I get the same message,bummer.

Sucks, that's for sure.  I'm in Melbourne Australia, a long way from you.  I'd have thought it would just be a local thing.  :(

That's at the login screen right? Entered e-mail and made sure your password is correct? The same message I got until I tried another one of my passwords.

When you first log in the game asks some user name.

Is it supposed to be the username I used when activating the game?

I used something else and now when I try to fly missions the game says that map is not available for me.

Too bad the name cannot be changed afterwards, so now I cannot fly.

I am getting the exact same thing. I left out 2 numbers in my name for the in game profile and now i cant fly.

Pretty bummed out, I was so excited to try this game out tonight!

Hopefully they have a fix within a day or two.

I get the same message,bummer.

I had that,as had put in my other email address :rolleyes:

Thanks guys, cannot wait to give some feedback and to play your latest work of art!

Am I the only guy here who paid for premium version and haven't got access to the alpha? :( 

You obviously haven't activated your license key. Go to the front page, login to your account and activate the license key listed there. Then you'll get that shiny bar underneath your avatar in the board and access to the Alpha (if you bought the Premium, that is).

I started the agent download at 21:00 and the game download at 22:40 last night. I thought I'd get to have a go this morning before work. Nope 75% downloaded at 7:00.  :( Normally no problem, but as access times are limited I'm desperate. I'm also very jealous of the guys already playing. 

~S~ All,

Intial 335Mb download no real issues; however when I installed came, it began to run update & tells me that there's 1623Mb update file.

Now I have a 2Mb download speed at best so this will take most of the day to do. Cancelling it offers chance of "Unexpected errors", so short of sitting out the wait, there is no alternative?

It would be far better to have some kind of Torrent setup for this, if nothing else to spread the load & enable a degree of checksum at end of Download.

Will this volume of data be a regular part of playing?

I still get one of two error messages, either " wrong password " which cannot be I just changed it. Or I get the" Your connection to Master Server was lost.  Check your internet connection....."

Any suggestions on how to remedy this ?

Developers still have much work ahead ... 1 an Aircraft Flight Simulator "no weapons" and problems setting up the elevator trim.

The 68% will work ...

Developers still have much work ahead ... 1 an Aircraft Flight Simulator "no weapons" and problems setting up the elevator trim.

The 68% will work ...

For the hundredth time, elevator trim is not active in the game right now, like a whole bunch of things.

~S~ All,

Intial 335Mb download no real issues; however when I installed came, it began to run update & tells me that there's 1623Mb update file.

Now I have a 2Mb download speed at best so this will take most of the day to do. Cancelling it offers chance of "Unexpected errors", so short of sitting out the wait, there is no alternative?

It would be far better to have some kind of Torrent setup for this, if nothing else to spread the load & enable a degree of checksum at end of Download.

Will this volume of data be a regular part of playing?

that would be awesome. I had to turn my PC off in the middle of downloading last night so now i'm back to 0% downloading at 9-15kb/s.

hopefully i might get to play it before Silver alpha release in Dec

that would be awesome. I had to turn my PC off in the middle of downloading last night so now i'm back to 0% downloading at 9-15kb/s.

hopefully i might get to play it before Silver alpha release in Dec

I don't understand why your having such a download problem ,I'm in Tasmania and completed it all in 25 minutes, perhaps you need to talk to your service provider as i'm sure you guy's have NBN running there ?

its weird. I'm on one of best ISP for my side of the country (western australia), I live within 100m of the exchange and I regularly get over 2mb/s (very good speed for australia) with other game installs (ie Steam).

who knows

I give up. I've tried everything on my end. Restarted modem, turned off firewalls, opened up port80. Used the newer launcher for time out errors. Even used my iphone as a hotspot through my wife's laptop. I'm still getting poor download speeds in fact it got slower. It now sits at 7kb/s.

I did a trace root and found the connection goes through 30 connections. I'm now thinking of using a proxy to connect somewhere to the us.

Then I hear that this alpha release ends tonight. Pretty disappointed