Version 1.107 First quick about MiG-3 and F2 and FFB

Ok here I loaded the game for about 4 minutes and it gives me a quick impression maybe some of you can clarify. 

Ok so 109 F2 geat!!  we got lots of 109's by now  in different variants but regarding variant of Lagg ? yak? nope noooo! noway .. :( ? For me variants of models are a super great sweet spot for immersion the defects and strong points are such pleasure to fly and scenarios. For example of a pleasure how many of you love after a battle to fly back home on a damaged aircraft and land successful .. it's not only the pleasure to shoot and kill but to feel the flight.  A personal challenge. 

Now I went into the MiG and I was surprise to see the actual fix..? well didn't notice a change that is waooo to me.  I still can see the tiny small gauges that are hard to read .. If you can see in real life MiGs the gauges take more space and are bigger even with the ww2 pictures as resource. Now the FFB.. well I was glad when I trough away my CH combat stick to be replace with a FFB one. I have now again the CH feeling back onto my FFB for the MiG-3 which is... a nightmare clunk  clunk center and some more clunk for what ever reason... clunk! clunk ( I really hope that teh programmers realize that flying a ww2 aircraft require lots of pulling and pushing that stick.

I know it's a hard work .. real hard ! work but it need some more tlc. I will fly and check the new fixes that I think are good , again and avoiding the MiG til later.

Clunk clunk..

I love the grass effects and crash effects.. great job. and 3D in general , pilot design is very nice as well.

Edited by GOZR

I think the fixes to the 3D model of the MiG are mostly external (corrections to spinner and lower cowling) not in the cockpit, though the control collumn does appear enlarged (that might just be confirmation bias on my part)