Husam

Telemetry Data Export

Would love this as well for my Gametrix JetSeat! 

• Upvote 1

I would also encourage adding formal telemetry support, not only does it add value to the game it also creates huge promotional attention when someone posts using a motion simulator, plus the data can also be used to also drive other immersive options like transducers.

Edited by VRnoorbeast

I would love this; it would give me a reason to install this game again and buy the expansion. My G-Seat is waiting for a plugin ;)

I must say, I would be willing to pay to be able to get telemetry, cockpit guage and vibration effect data.

I contacted SIMTOOL for a plugin to use a motion simulator for IL2 but because the editors do not have the up to date telemetry they stated they can't make  a plugin.

I enjoy the sim but wish it could be updated to the standards of COD, DCS and Warbirds.

I contacted SIMTOOL for a plugin to use a motion simulator for IL2 but because the editors do not have the up to date telemetry they stated they can't make  a plugin.

I enjoy the sim but wish it could be updated to the standards of COD, DCS and Warbirds.

+1, It's a shame that such a good title doesen't have same level that his predecessors.

Hello guys, got that amazing game few months ago and to be honest just have few hours flight on it due to not be able to use it on motion Rig.
As others stated before i would have no problem at all paying for the telemetry.
i am getting a Pimax 8k in February  from Kickstarter (if delivery comes on time) and will be streaming on Twitch with Motion Rig ( good com for your game)
Coming here to check every month if any news but seems like no..
Do you plan on releasing something and if so when ?
An answer would be much appreciated, if not i will just assume that you are really not into it and will definitely have to park that game  :( .
I realise that is a lot of work and i'm not a high tech guy but there is some reliable people willing to help at Simtools and i dont think cheating is in any of there interest.

Edited by Jean1_33

+1 too.

I've just bought BOM and BOS and it is great with the Oculus CV1, but not brilliant. At the moment that is reserved for other simulators that do have VR AND Motion. Motion in my g-seat really does take it to the next level. 

It really is a shame and disappointing that such a great game does not have motion, especially with Flying Circus announced too. (I really loved ROF.)

It could be a brilliant simulator, I hope it will be.

Very disappointed that we don't even get an answer...!!!
We paid for the game and all we do is asking for implementation in order to keep enjoying those tittle but it seems clear that nobody gives a Dam about it.
oh yeah now someone will come and either report or delete my post but i don't care.
will never get one of your games anymore and make sure that my friends will do the same.
Thanks

You already have an answer. No 3rd party has delivered an API to build to. They are not going to export dump which can expose their internal operations.

• Upvote 3

There is no API needed, as I showed with the How-Too post on the first page.
I even expanded it all better in this link to make it even easier to understand.
https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/how-to-add-telemetry-output-into-a-game-simple-example.11080/

I realize only 1 out of every 50/100 people that email me for this game to be supported actually find this post and add to it.
But its not like taking the time to add proper telemetry support would not be worth it.

Xsimulator had 2.7 million individual views last year.
That's about 7,397 people per day.
So my questions is if hundreds of people a day seeing others having a blast playing this game with their simulator would help sales?
To me it just seems like telemetry helps both the creators of the game, and also all the people that wish to play it with telemetry.

Take care,
yobuddy

Very disappointed that we don't even get an answer...!!!

We paid for the game and all we do is asking for implementation in order to keep enjoying those tittle but it seems clear that nobody gives a Dam about it.

oh yeah now someone will come and either report or delete my post but i don't care.

will never get one of your games anymore and make sure that my friends will do the same.

Thanks

I've already answered this question many times.

Jason