1PL-Sahaj-1Esk

selling Thrustmaster Warthog extensions

Good morning.

Great simple looking design, well done.

Question if you please: 

I own a TM Cougar Hotas (Ian J's Uber II Nxt Mod on stick) and I am wondering how the extension fairs on it and if it will be too sloppy with my stick mod?

Also, are there any WW1-type sticks out there? Seems wrong flying a Sopwith with a  F16 Hotas    😃

Arigato  Samurai_bowing.jpg.eeb62640235ecc4e6ab492e1e9ca47df.jpg

Edited by Slap
spilanngs

Also, are there any WW1-type sticks out there? Seems wrong flying a Sopwith with a  F16 Hotas   

No, players want joystick grips with number of buttons similar to keyboards ~104. 😀

Are Spitfire spade grips around (the more close to Sopwith), but is expensive due (very) small production, and few players make their own grips.

Edited by Sokol1

16 hours ago, Sokol1 said:

No, players want joystick grips with number of buttons similar to keyboards ~104. 😀

Are Spitfire spade grips around (the more close to Sopwith), but is expensive due (very) small production, and few players make their own grips.

I see, makes sense about having extra buttons.

Now a spitfire stick would be marvellous... Sure they cost an arm and leg.

I still have an old Sidewinder FF.

Cheers Sokol1

Anyone else on the TM Cougar/extension question? 

2 hours ago, Slap said:

Anyone else on the TM Cougar/extension question?

I have a 20cm extension on the way for my U2-NXT Cougar. If it’s no good then I will most likely get a Virpil base for it. 

I’ll let you know what I think of it when it arrives. 

I have the 20 cm extension plus spring from Sahaj and am very happy with it! Flying feels much more realistic and, especially, more precise!
My suggestion to Sahaj, however, would be to make the cables two centimeters longer for extensions of 15 cm and more.
Thank you very much!

20190223_144043.thumb.jpg.bf62ddd05432822a4ce985291b32bbd7.jpg

IMG_8519.thumb.JPG.39aa1fc1ced2b3014a475f6d536c12d8.JPG

• Like 2

On 3/16/2019 at 9:42 PM, Slap said:

I own a TM Cougar Hotas (Ian J's Uber II Nxt Mod on stick) and I am wondering how the extension fairs on it and if it will be too sloppy with my stick mod?

On 3/17/2019 at 9:32 PM, lightbulbjim said:

I have a 20cm extension on the way for my U2-NXT Cougar. If it’s no good then I will most likely get a Virpil base for it. 

I’ll let you know what I think of it when it arrives. 

Well, I received the 20cm extension and in my opinion the NXT springs are too light. Practically all of the progressive feeling is gone.

So, option 1 is to find some heavier springs which work with the NXT. I actually still have some spare springs which came with it. I can't remember if they're the same as the ones installed, lighter, or heavier. I've had the thing for >10 years and my memory is rusty.

Option 2 is to switch to a Virpil base. I would probably also adapt my Cougar throttle for USB and replace my gameport Simpeds with some MFGs. So more $$$ and decommissioning good working hardware 😕. Also I would need to confirm that I can replicate all the config I currently have in Foxy somehow.

Anyway, food for thought...

I've now been using my WH stick with 7.5cm Sahaj extension for a few weeks, and couldn't be happier with it.The resistance is perfect for me, with original WH spring.

Sahaj suggested posting pictures of his product in final setup. I'm reluctant to post these, as they're taken on a very cheap 'pre-paid' phone and the resolution is atrocious. But I'm not about to get a new phone, so these will have to do.  

IMG_20190325_171159.thumb.jpg.abbc690c9454532a81885c6d896577d8.jpgIMG_20190325_172428.thumb.jpg.441bddf964ccacbb0c049ae134d10d63.jpg

Note my crude modification to my antique table, which has to be angled to fit it into the caravan.

Edited by jaygee485
typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi all,

checking in after a while, there was a lot going on in my life during the last three years.

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the nice revierws, kind words and pictures plus the continues interest in my products, I appriciate it a lot.

There were some updates to the product line recently, please check out the new video:

Something for those of you who cannot mount any extension on the stick.

• Green, lighter spring compared to the original Warthog spring
  • Plus a Best Deal Set which contains three products

Check out on: https://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/

P.S. The best and fastest way to reach me is over FB or Instagram.

S! Sahaj

IMG_8000-montaz-green-magic-zoom.jpg

zestaw-szary+sprGRENN-biala.jpg

Edited by 1PL-Sahaj-1Esk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1