1PL-Sahaj-1Esk

selling Thrustmaster Warthog extensions

Got my 15cm extension for my Cougar yesterday.

What a difference!! Now flying and landing is real fun!

15 cm is perfect for stock cougar if there is no play - I put in a new axle to eliminate it.
Still have a determined center-position. No slackness. Just Perfect!

Thank You Sahaj !!

Thx for the nice and fast service 1PL-Sahaj-1Esk ! :good:

Its a nice feeling now and everything fits perfectly !

See Picture...

Hi Can you please take more pics for the mounts of throttle and warthog stick and post it here  :) thx

Hi to all of you who are interested in the Warthog extension,

I just received my 10cm Warthog extension and I am very satisfied with it. I mounted it in 2 minutes. Very good quality of material (Alu) and the cable is a professional build. I personally think the price is more than fair due to the fact that it's handmade.

post-16585-0-66825900-1407867472_thumb.jpg

I plan to attach it (the Warthog) to my chair somehow.

BTW: Delivery time after payment to Sahaj via Paypal was only 4 business days!

Thanks to Sahaj!

Edited by MIThdortim

Just received mine, 7.5 cm. Its is great.  So much better than the stock TM.  Have a Flight Playseat and trying to mod it so the stick is at the correct height, once done will post some pics!

:biggrin:

Hi folks,

just received my 7,5 cm extension for the Warthog from Sahaj and I can tell you it's absolutely worth the money for the gain in smoothness, feeling and precise control of the stick. It has been a friendly and fast transaction, the parts (extension itself and a short connection cable) are flawless, (thread felt a bit rough under my fingertip) but assembly was quite easy to do in a minute. All buttons are working.

Using the Logitech G940 (with force feedback) for several years, I always have been curious about Thrustmasters' Warthog and this year wife surprised me with this nice stick and throttle on my birthday. After trying I was first disappointed by the strength of the spring, it was some kind of ... exhausting ... compared to G940, (centre spring disabled, very sloppy ...), but with time I got used to it and was looking for a way to optimize.

Initially I was interested in a 10 cm extension, but Sahaj convinced me to start with the smaller one and it was a good advice, it is enough leverage effect to do smooth stick movements relative to the resistance. Of course I cannot compare but I highly recommend it, 7,5 cm extension is long enough ... oh man, not what you think.

With the extension this thing was definitely too tall to look above standing on the table, so I had to mod my "cockpit floor board" and built some kind of socket for the stick, finally the way your hand placed on the grip is way more ergonomic. I have made some pics if you are interested.

Salute!

post-15687-0-09261400-1408725786_thumb.jpg post-15687-0-55084300-1408725855_thumb.jpg post-15687-0-67698400-1408725859_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi guys!

I received my 10 cm warthog extension this morning. The installation was quick and what I like that the wire has directive arrows for an easy connection. So now the precision is higher and centering is a little less sensitive than it was before, pretty happy with that :) Thanks to Sahaj!

Have added some pics :)

post-24832-0-38447900-1408978641_thumb.jpg

post-24832-0-61521400-1408978698_thumb.jpg

Hi Sahaj! I'm also quite interested in extending my warthog stick. Would you please send me a PM with a price for the 10cm extension, including shipping to Sweden?

This looks so awesome! :D

Just received my 10cm Warthog extension from Sahaj. Well made, easy installation, well worth the money. Sahaj sent it immediately, so I got it in a few days (I'm in the EU).

The stick feels lighter, smoother and more precise. Also with the extension it is easily possible to rotate the stick handle a bit for a more ergonomic grip when center mounted.

Now I just have to build a center mount to be able to use it properly :biggrin:

Got the 7.5cm extension and love it. I use the Next2 Modded Cougar joystick with the Warthog throttle in combination as the movement is so much smoother compared to the Warthog joystick.. The extension fits precisely in both. 

The modded Cougar with the extension feels very much like the real thing.

I got mine just in time for the weekend. The 10 cm extension and cable is very well made! It might be a little pricy, but you get what you pay for. Custom made quality, and it makes the flying so much more enjoyable. And delivery was fast too. Thanks again Sahaj! :D

Received my 7.5 cm extension yesterday afternoon.  As others have said, it looks good and took less than 5 minutes to install and get flying.

I have to say that after a couple of hours stick time, I don't know why I didn't order this months ago!!!  It certainly enhances the Warthog experience, I'm using a center mount in the Obutto R3volution and the 7.5 extension is just the right fit. 

The biggest benefit is that I now have a more precise, smooth travel and better centering than with the stock setup.  If you want to improve your Hog experience, order an extension, you won't be disappointed.

post-14424-0-69993100-1413125754_thumb.jpg

Received my 10 cm extension days before . :biggrin:

Can' t say nothing else as al other reported before .

The extension improved my Hog to something new ...

from now ..no flying without.

Thank you Sahaj

I am glad you like it :)

BTW : I updated my first post.

1. I made some two unique 20 cm pieces and want to add them the porfolio, quite the largest extension with wich to go in that constellation. If someone will be interested, let me know.

2. Added a link to my newly set up Facebook fanpage - if you care to like ...

S!

post-15769-0-86907300-1413128841_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1PL-Sahaj-1Esk

Recieved a 10cm. extension today, very nice craftmanship! I especially like the fact that the cable has the correct connections instead of some other solutions I've seen constructed with a modded ps2 cable.

5 days delivery time to Denmark.

10/10 product!

S!

My 7.5 cm extension arrived today. Installation was easy and it looks great too. Flying with the extension is awesome, it is easier to make fine adjustments. Never thought that 7.5 cm would make such a big difference. Thank you for this awesome piece of hardware Sahaj.

Zettman

received my 10 cm extension about a week ago, excellent craftsmanship, as stated in other post, control over your flight sim is enhanced, especially on landing approach. highly recommend this for your warthog

post-1045-0-63131400-1417741119_thumb.jpg

Received my 7.5 extension today,very well made

and fit perfect.

Thank you for the fast service

Petrosky

Received my 10cm extention yesterday and did a test flight in DCS Huey. Great piece of hardware, makes controlling a helicopter much more realistic and enhances precision a lot!

From ordering to receiving the package in Germany it took six days, totally ok.

Received my 20cm extention a few days ago. Why 20cm? I found this thread because I was looking for a Warthog extention to get a better flight feeling with the helicopters in X-plane flight siumlator. 

The 20cm extention was what I was looking for. The quality is great and it is a total different feeling. I will also advertise for it in the x-plane forums.

Hello Guys.

I recieved my 15cm extention few days ago and i must say its worth the money. Its very well made and has a strong and solid feel to it. Controling DCS MI-8 and Huey is a lot more precise. Im still getting used to flying in BOS but im already taking advantage of a extra precission in those tight turns.

Very good piece of hardware for every Warthog owner.

Good job Sahaj

Edited by 200th_Nakano

Hello all!

Last friday I received my 15 cm extension and cable. Fast delivery and the quality is superb!

Thank you, Sahaj!

I got my extension today and it fits perfecty.

Great work, great service and a quick delivery.

Here is my completed Thrusmaster Warthog.

It consists of Sahajs 15 cm extension mounted on some PVC-tubes.

The PVC-tube is 38 cm high and the stick-assembley itself is 41 cm. All in all 79 cms in total lenght.

I combine this with the Warthog throttle of course and two Thrustmaster MFD:s and a homebuilt Leo Bodnar button box. So many buttons, so little time... :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ma9afurgo4uww2i/10.jpg?dl=0

The extension allows for some very precise flying, smooth take offs and landings. You should really try it. It makes such a difference.

Have a nice day all!

Looks really nice. What did you use to fix the Warthog on the PVC tube?

Edited by Schatten

Hey, received my 7.5cm extension a few weeks ago and really enjoying the accuracy. Sure makes it less fatiguing using that extra leverage against that stiff spring. Thanks a lot Sahaj.

Hello Schatten and all!

I used two plastic endcaps. One for the big bottom metalplate and one for the stick. The screws came from the ones that were used under the bottomplate.

Then I used a short 'muff' on the endcap on the metalplate.

In this 'muff' I put the big plastic sewerpipe.

On the top of the sewerpipe I put the endcap with the Thrustmaster on.

Finito!

Dimensions are 110 mm.

Some drilling is needed and also four M4-screws, nuts and spacers.

I plan to fill the pipe with bags of sand or something to make it more heavy and stable. It is very stable right now but more wouldn't hurt.

I have enclosed some Pictures that I hope explains it better.

Sorry for hijacking, Sahaj!

post-635-0-67275600-1423853258_thumb.jpg

post-635-0-44143800-1423853303_thumb.jpg

post-635-0-95459100-1423854546_thumb.jpg

Hey, received my 7.5cm extension a few weeks ago and really enjoying the accuracy. Sure makes it less fatiguing using that extra leverage against that stiff spring. Thanks a lot Sahaj.

Same here I received my 7.5 cm last month. Took 11 days which included 2 weekends for delivery by mail to Texas which I felt was very good. Agree with Salty and everyone else, improved accuracy and less fatiguing. Great high quality product. Thanks for making this available Sahaj.

Hey i just got my Warthog today and i am looking to have the base on the floor and i need an extension. My only issue is i don't have Paypal so is there any other way i would be able to buy 1 or 2? 

Let me know.

Thanks.

JG76 Trevyzero

Thank you Sahaj, my order arrived today in the post. I'll have to wait a few days till i get time to give it a try. :)

Hi fellow pilots,

just wanted to introduce my new website concerning extensions, it is there at last :

http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/

feel free to comment and share the link among interested folks !

I am planning to ad some new products successively.

S!

Edited by 1PL-Sahaj-1Esk

Good Day to All:

Sahaj,I do not own a Warthog controller but was impressed with your product. In looking at the pictures of pilots cockpit stands I thought I might share this with all of you. It can be viewed on the New Wings forums under my name Wildbill2 titled Flight Sim Stand! It can be fitted for all makes of controllers and is very inexpensive (PVC materials) and easily assembled. This anolder picture of the proto type and I am considering putting my stick in the middle instead of the side.I got the plans from the rogerdoger.net site.

Regards,

Wildbill

Any chance of an extension with a curve?  I am hoping to bring the stick closer to my body by approx 70mm-100mm so that the forward reach is better.