II./JG51Steinhoff

72AG-DED- Random Expert +

Whats up with the server? I feel we dont see it back before the patch(as asked about  before). 

I was sent on leave at work. So... I would say "coming soon" :D

• Upvote 1

Guys, it's clear now that we need another person, who will be able to make server running properly. I mean renting or even selling Random Expert. That server is great and we like it a lot. So let's see if some of us can master it and make it available on a regular basis. 

Speaking for myself I'm not able to manage with server, but I will be glad to tip some money to make Random Expert available. At least Kuban's standard edition cost for 2018. Let's see how much money we can make all together. Let's see if we find someone who can make server running. And then we will make an offer to Crusader. Or we will not see Random any more.

Guys, it's clear now that we need another person, who will be able to make server running properly. I mean renting or even selling Random Expert. That server is great and we like it a lot. So let's see if some of us can master it and make it available on a regular basis. 

Speaking for myself I'm not able to manage with server, but I will be glad to tip some money to make Random Expert available. At least Kuban's standard edition cost for 2018. Let's see how much money we can make all together. Let's see if we find someone who can make server running. And then we will make an offer to Crusader. Or we will not see Random any more.

Do I understand you correctly you want to buy the server? There will be some legal difficulties with game developers, because server uses proprietary software.

Anyway, it is not for sale. 

Edited by 72AG_Crusader

I would like to apologise for the shit Crusader has to put up with for having the temerity to design a fantastic server for free in his own time.

I would like to apologise for the shit Crusader has to put up with for having the temerity to design a fantastic server for free in his own time.

We just asked will it be back before the patch. 

We just asked will it be back before the patch. 

I don't know exact release date of the patch. I'll try to finish all up this week. As I know, game update coming soon too, but we are not ready for Kuban map yet.

I don't know exact release date of the patch. I'll try to finish all up this week. As I know, game update coming soon too, but we are not ready for Kuban map yet.

Nobody knows, i think devs neither. They said it will be released in the last days of winter. The next week is exactly that "week" :) 

Nobody knows, i think devs neither. They said it will be released in the last days of winter. The next week is exactly that "week" :)

Nope astronomic winter is around for another 4 weeks.

Nope astronomic winter is around for another 4 weeks.

yes, and on the planet called Centauri, its still summer...

Pls, keep the bs of yours to yourself. Thanks

How is that BS?  :lol: 

How is that BS?  :lol: 

Shhhh, he has not discovered google, yet. Don't excite him.

All games contain shortminded people that type before they think. It is up to the missiondesigner when he see a mission fit for publication. It is up to the Server owner to keep the server open or closed. If we do not like it , we have the option to open our own server , make the missions we want and do what we like. 

If we are not willing to learn ME pay for a server and spend our spare time running it I suggest we use those we have and are grateful for them 

• Upvote 3

9gYUOj6.png

Dev's are very likely to make maximum use of they time they have to pack as much polish and features in as they feel they possibly can. 

Expect a release sometime between now and the 20th of march.

Few days before my squadmates and some other squads helped me to test mission targets. We are now finishing all up. I think we could start full scale mass-test next weekend.

Level bombers should be happy :salute: -  mission duration will be increased to 3 hours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 72AG_Crusader said:

mission duration will be increased to 3 hours.

This is great, many thanks. I waited for this news a long time

On 2018. 03. 03. at 4:45 PM, 72AG_Crusader said:

Few days before my squadmates and some other squads helped me to test mission targets. We are now finishing all up. I think we could start full scale mass-test next weekend.

Level bombers should be happy :salute: -  mission duration will be increased to 3 hours.

Great news! Thank you

Nice footage
"This video made from assault mission type." So this means there will be different mission types, am I right? If yes, the next campaign will be much funnier and interesting(wich is already higher than on other servers)
Looking forward to it, and I'm sure im not the only one.

17 минут назад, -[HRAF]BubiHUN сказал:

Nice footage
"This video made from assault mission type." So this means there will be different mission types, am I right? If yes, the next campaign will be much funnier and interesting(wich is already higher than on other servers)
Looking forward to it, and I'm sure im not the only one.

Yes ;)

But first of all we need some tests and the most important - stress test for server performance. Also, during testing there will no stats or website. I have no time to complete this part.

Edited by 72AG_Crusader

21 minutes ago, 72AG_Crusader said:

Yes ;)

But first of all we need some tests and the most important - stress test for server performance. Also, during testing there will no stats or website. I have no time to complete this part.

I suppose we all know the stability of a server is very important. Thanks for the answer. 

May I ask you something else? As i see, and as I experienced in the last campaigns, tanks will take much bigger priority.Will the 37mm cannons be available in the early stages of the campaigns? 
Will be any changes in the modification system? 

Modification system will stay the same for now. I have some thoughts for the future.

37mm will be available from same dates like before.

Edited by 72AG_Crusader

Nizza .......  a lot of
AAA .....first run was fun and exciting 

I think I'm flying over a star destroyer :lol:

Edited by III./ZG1_Angus

Here is gameplay concept. We may change something, but general options will stay the same :)

(google translated)

Types of missions:

• Confrontation
  • Offensive

In the mission of confrontation:

• The parties have 3 front airfields and 1 rear airfield.
  • The parties have 3 divisions: 1 tank, 1 artillery and 1 motorized. There are 16 units in each, including air defense units.
  • The parties have 2 large sectioned warehouses near the cities. 5 sections.
  • The tank division has a supply column.
  • Aircraft on the airfields are finite.

In the mission of the offensive:

• The parties have 3 front airfields and 1 rear airfield
  • The attacking side has 3 tank groups attacking defensive positions, 4 bridges and 3 railway stations.
  • The parties have 2 large sectioned warehouses near the cities. 5 sections.
  • Aircraft on the airfields are finite.

Rules of the gameplay:

• It is possible to attack only divisions, columns, warehouses, bridges, railway stations and front-line airfields present in the mission.
  • Divisions accumulate damage from mission to mission. At the end of each mission, all divisions receive a replenishment equivalent to the three units of the division.
  • Warehouses accumulate damage from mission to mission. The warehouse has a gradation of states from 0 to 80% of the damage in increments of 20%. Complete destruction of one section of the warehouse is equivalent to 15% of the damage to the warehouse. At the end of the mission, the warehouse remains are distributed evenly over its sections, thus, the damage to the warehouse is distributed to all sections.
  • At aerodromes, damage does not accumulate.
  • "Suppression" of one warehouse (60% or more damage) reduces the replenishment of divisions by one unit.
  • "Suppression" of both warehouses (60% or more of each damage) blocks the arrival of aircraft from the rear airfield at the end of the mission.
  • The destruction of the supply column reduces the replenishment of its tank division by one unit.
  • Verification of the condition for the transition to an offensive is carried out only after the destruction of two divisions.
  • Capture of the airfield begins if there are less than 20 aircraft left on it or its strength is less than 50%. One of the parties goes on the offensive. The task of attackers is to preserve the advantage, the defenders are to break off the offensive.
  • With inaction or insufficient counteraction of the defenders, the adversaries win and capture the airfield.
  • Disruption of capture occurs if the defenders destroy all 3 tank groups, 3 bridges and 2 railway stations.
  • Allowed landing on inactive aerodromes. In this case, the aircraft enters an inactive airfield.

At the end of:

• offensive missions, divisions of the parties are filled up to 75%.
  • any mission, the airfield is filled up to 100%, to whom he now did not belong.
  • any mission, a number of airplanes are transferred from the rear airfield to front-line airfields.

The choice of front-line airfields

• Three aerodromes are chosen for the mission:
  • The strongest airfield (the largest amount of airplanes and stocks).
  • The weakest airfield (the least amount of airplanes and stocks).
  • Random one from remaining in the frontline zone.

Selection of rear airfields

• Of all the aerodromes located outside the front zone, the three most populated aerodromes are first selected. One of them is chosen randomly.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I made one run with Ju87 on static defenses I guess ("translator icon" on the map). I saw a looooot of flak there... may be too much? What's the level of the flak?

Then few flights with E7, hunting I16s, nothing special.

I've been kicked 2 times for unknown reasons, it was few minuts after take off with Ju88.

Anyway ground objectives looks interesting, looking forward to fly again on the server :good:

dropped a bomb on the rear warehouses with a Stuka, those targets looks cool. Flak is steady, higher dropping altitudes needed :) These will be challanging missions. Nice!
Thank you for the great work.

must agree unfortunately,We did it once with 5 planes and destroyed the whole AAA 2xBf 110 3Bf 109 without losses.............but the next 2 try no chance .......... almost all down.

the heavy flak can stay that way ..... everything else has to be defused

Tbh, if you try to take them out by dropping bombs at 10 meters above the ground, you will die no matter how many guns pointed at you, or how accurate they are. 
People keep losing their planes because of that. 
If you see the light AA is shooting at you, dead ahead, break off and stay low. Make another pass. 
We did some stuka missions against different targets. We brought back our planes  home without any damage. 

44 minutes ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Tbh, if you try to take them out by dropping bombs at 10 meters above the ground, you will die no matter how many guns pointed at you, or how accurate they are. 

I can drop it from 500m , but if splash 250kg bomb will be more than 30m