II./JG51Steinhoff

72AG-DED- Random Expert +

Maybe Crusader and gang went on vacation.

Gang went there yes, but me vise versa digged into new job. I had few hours to polish server side code a bit and no more since 17th of july.

Server stopped now because of it technical limit. Blue team captured all playable territory and mission generation said bye-bye. It is obviously the victory of blue team. Last two weeks was an agony of mission generator. But now we understand its limits :)

Server gone for some time to polish our own new statistics. -DED-Zlodey almost done it. We decided to budge from il2_stats to our own engine because of many reasons. First of all because it is not designed for teamplay.

The second main feature we want to implement - transition of players achievments between adjacent missions. Like resources, damage of regiments, etc. Now only the hangar and frontline does, thats not enough.

Also we still dream about more photorealistic gameplay - dispersed target positions, meaningful targets for tanks, etc.

• Upvote 6

I also want to say: Thank you for your server and commitment! I've been critizing quite some things but I always loved the server nevertheless! :)

Looking forward to next campaign!

I also want to say: Thank you for your server and commitment! I've been critizing quite some things but I always loved the server nevertheless! :)

Looking forward to next campaign!

We critisize cuz we love your server. It helps fill a niche group of players who are not satisfied with wol. Edited by Banzaii
  • Upvote 1

Sever admins are generally on summer vacations now. After they will came back, New version of Server will up. Next Campaign will be much more interesting.

• Upvote 1

Wow

These stats look great for me :)

Good job with this new look and more details in stats!

Edited by KG200_Chrisrag

We will later explain the increase / decrease in "combat effectiveness" (points). The combat effectiveness of the pilot can both increase and decrease, depending on the success of the pilot's actions. And in general, let's try to explain clearly all the mechanics of counting statistics. Innovations are enough to speak about them in detail.

At the moment this is premature, but once the work is completed, we will do it.

• Upvote 4

Hi Guys,

Looking forward to the next campaign, but would also like to make a suggestion. With the release of the Henschel, more and more planes are getting the option to equip them with a rear-view mirror. These are all optional and are always going to require a modification slot. Is it possible to exclude the mirrors from the default modifications limits?   

Hope you think about it.

Grt M

• Upvote 2

Any idea on ETA of servrer?

I dont want to feed people with promises. Because I really can't predict amount of time we need.

Probably we start same version with campaign length fixes and will work for new version in background.

• Upvote 2

I dont want to feed people with promises. Because I really can't predict amount of time we need.

Probably we start same version with campaign length fixes and will work for new version in background.

that would be awesome. tired of wol crashes and other...sad things.

Yes , there is a empty hole in cyberspace where your server used to be, I look at it every evening , in deep sorrow . Nothing can fill that empty space in my virtual hart other than your server

• Upvote 2

The new Kuban map is much more beautiful than Moskow marsh. I hope for some Expert missions there ASAP (with sea activities in spite of poor ship base).

Wow ! Just have a look to your website... just amazing how it looks now !

Hope all goes as planned so we can have much more fun soon. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hello, Gentlmen!

We plan to start the same version of the server this weekend. With some small fixes. And we continue debugging and developing in background.

Both the new web statistics and the server commander need to be polished and this require much more time than we expected.

Server team decided not to rack you and let you play.

• Upvote 3

But, new statistics will be available to everyone, only at a different location. The address will be given later. Peaceful sky over your head!

• Upvote 1