II./JG51Steinhoff

72AG-DED- Random Expert +

Had great fun this campaign flying for the VVS!! Thnx!! When will the next campaign start?

Grt M

Thank you for reply :)

Next campaign starts on friday, 23.06.

Campaign #6 ended. RED team won!

Changes on #7 campaign are few:

1. Added soviet train. Both trains cost in capture points slightly increased.

2. Trucks columns respawn changed: it spawns in 80km radius from arrowhead point (where tank columns go).

Campaign #7 started.

Campaign #6 ended. RED team won!

Changes on #7 campaign are few:

1. Added soviet train. Both trains cost in capture points slightly increased.

2. Trucks columns respawn changed: it spawns in 80km radius from arrowhead point (where tank columns go).

Campaign #7 started.

Copy, was just in the first mission, having a blast! Thank you for this amazing server sir.

Hi Crusader,

Thx for this new campaign.

I have one question : Is my pilote bugged ? ;)

I loose my first mod the first flight of the campaign.

Considering all my other flights I should have 3x mods by now (+1 with a Pe2, +2 with an I-16) but the server still tells me 0 mod.

Also for the flight in the Pe2, I took off from the HQ and landed on a frontline airfield after scoring some GK but I didn't win an extra plane.

My other supplies (straight flights between HQ and frontline) gave me new planes as it should be.

And I would like to report a "bug" with the Deutsche and the French version of your IL2 Stats.

When you look at a pilot profile, there is a "Available Planes" text under his name (it was already there the previous tour).

I think it happened when you corrected the "Available Planes" menu missing for the french version I reported you back in the days.

Deutsche example

French example

Edited by -IRRE-Biluf

Hi Crusader,

Thx for this new campaign.

I have one question : Is my pilote bugged ? ;)

I loose my first mod the first flight of the campaign.

Considering all my other flights I should have 3x mods by now (+1 with a Pe2, +2 with an I-16) but the server still tells me 0 mod.

Also for the flight in the Pe2, I took off from the HQ and landed on a frontline airfield after scoring some GK but I didn't win an extra plane.

My other supplies (straight flights between HQ and frontline) gave me new planes as it should be.

It is a buggy behaviour of the server. Does it gave you any mod since campaign start?

And I would like to report a "bug" with the Deutsche and the French version of your IL2 Stats.

When you look at a pilot profile, there is a "Available Planes" text under his name (it was already there the previous tour).

I think it happened when you corrected the "Available Planes" menu missing for the french version I reported you back in the days.

Deutsche example

French example

Thank you for the report. I corrected it using google translate.

It is a buggy behaviour of the server. Does it gave you any mod since campaign start?

No never, only the first mod at the beginning of the campain.

Thank you for the report. I corrected it using google translate.

I was talking about this textfield, it doesn't serve any purpose. No need too translate the menu, the rest of the website is in english anyway :

post-19778-0-89349500-1498494966_thumb.jpg

Edited by -IRRE-Biluf

No never, only the first mod at the beginning of the campain.

I'll check it. I saw your flighs in the server commander log and it was counted flights as without result.

I was talking about this textfield, it doesn't serve any purpose. No need too translate the menu, the rest of the website is in english anyway :

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Removed it.

Rest of the website is in english because nobody can translate it. I dont know french neither vaal I think. But if someone helped him... :ph34r:

Edited by 72AG_Crusader

Rest of the website is in english because nobody can translate it. I dont know french neither vaal I think. But if someone helped him... :ph34r:

I can translate everything if you want  :happy:

If I understood Django framework translation correctly, you should translate this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtuwm15jjc6jme0/django.zip?dl=0

Write translation in

msgstr ""

similar to this:

msgid "Campaign"
msgstr "Campagne"

If you see some special symbols - dont translate text between them
msgid "Maximum file size: %(size)s"
msgstr "translation: %(size)s"

ps

there are about 3500 lines in the file ( ~700 strings to translate)  :wacko:

I think that maybe the tank group mechanic needs to be thought over a little. Maybe add some AAA to it and give it some capture-points when destroyed, right now there is not too much fun in attacking them when they only stop additional minutes to the enemy team, at least for me. Also without AAA they are too easy to hunt down :biggrin:

Edited by 216th_Jordan

Good day! I belong to a squad FABPE, Squadron brazilian, we are newbies in the server! We would like to know when and how planes are allowed? Many times we try to take off with the aircraft and the message appears, prohibited and may not fly with certain aircraft. we tried to change the aircraft and the message forbidden appears again, we changed the base and again the message appears. If you can explain to us how we proceed and I thank you, thank you for your attention! :)

post-25071-0-75255700-1499089063_thumb.png

Edited by FABPE_CpFarias

Good day! I belong to a squad FABPE, Squadron brazilian, we are newbies in the server! We would like to know when and how planes are allowed? Many times we try to take off with the aircraft and the message appears, prohibited and may not fly with certain aircraft. we tried to change the aircraft and the message forbidden appears again, we changed the base and again the message appears. If you can explain to us how we proceed and I thank you, thank you for your attention!

Here you go, sir

http://72ag-ded.ru/en/info/    

The answer you've been looking for is on the third page. Under "Available airplanes, “Hangar”, modifications system"

Horrido!

Edited by 2./JG51_DR1FT3R

Good day! I belong to a squad FABPE, Squadron brazilian, we are newbies in the server! We would like to know when and how planes are allowed? Many times we try to take off with the aircraft and the message appears, prohibited and may not fly with certain aircraft. we tried to change the aircraft and the message forbidden appears again, we changed the base and again the message appears. If you can explain to us how we proceed and I thank you, thank you for your attention! :)

You can open latest server information by clicking the link in my sign below.

To resupply planes - take off from rear airfield and land on another one.

Rear airfields are Vjazma (axis) and Tushino (allies) on the Moscow map.

Hi guys, we've been at least 3 IRRE tonight to suffer disconnections with Error #10019.

It never happened to me before, your server has always been really stable -> is this some problem you are aware of ?

I deleted all my multiplayer folder, and my next flight was OK... I hope that is enough to fix it :)

-> IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Multiplayer

(Edits : spelling mistakes)

Edited by -IRRE-LeLong

oh ok, so you can fly any/both sides then. Cool. I'm assuming you just join the server, pick your base/aircraft then go deliver death and destruction? :)

oh ok, so you can fly any/both sides then. Cool. I'm assuming you just join the server, pick your base/aircraft then go deliver death and destruction? :)

Exactly!

Just one thing: you have a time penalty if you want to switch side during one mission, so it's better to wait for the next mission if you reaaaally want to switch ;)

whats the server called? I couldn't see it on the list (only a training server)

Random expert

o7

Exellent job, Rudel Hunde! 3 combat missions with Bf110's - 4 targets killed - map was won!

Exellent job, Rudel Hunde! 3 combat missions with Bf110's - 4 targets killed - map was won!

Good leadership and fighter security were the basis.
Thanks to I./ZG1

Just flew a sortie on your server.  Fantastic setup.This is a great server to fly for all you TAW veterans.  Same setup with full real setup.  Only difference is you can switch sides, no registration required, and slightly different rules regarding your available aircraft.   The flight planner associated with your website is awesome. Thanks for the hard work.  Do you have discord on top of the TS?  If you can get the word out to more English speakers I think you'll see an explosion in playership outside of the weekends when your are full.

Edited by Banzaii

We noticed this as well.  Might be tied into the stats.  Is there any update on when stats will be back up?

Just flew a sortie on your server.  Fantastic setup.This is a great server to fly for all you TAW veterans.  Same setup with full real setup.  Only difference is you can switch sides, no registration required, and slightly different rules regarding your available aircraft.   The flight planner associated with your website is awesome. Thanks for the hard work.  Do you have discord on top of the TS?  If you can get the word out to more English speakers I think you'll see an explosion in playership outside of the weekends when your are full.

The thing I do like about this server is that it TELLS you whether your a/c setup is good to go or not. Nothing worse than flying a mission and finding out the aircraft wasn't valid. Would be cool if the TAW guys could implement this (BOS hates alt-tabbing for me...causes all sorts of issues).

I don't upload enough of the pictures I take during our sorties, but I'm trying to be better about it.  Here are a few!

yEoji73.jpg

1qSpzae.jpg

Guards begin the assault!

PIQrhua.jpg

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far far away...

7l5vH6C.jpg

But we love our fighter comrades <3

HMGbGrW.jpg

We're very, very excited for the Kuban map.  I'll be happy to be in the IL-2 1943 all the time, rather than just the end of the campaign!

• Upvote 1