72AG-DED- Random Expert +

What exactly did you change to the airfield bombing parameters? Because I bombed 5-6 times and only once it succeeded( with 4x5002x250) just now I bombed a short strip completely with 28x50 and 6x250 but nothing! the complete strip was full of craters :/ 

Edit: with 48x50 It worked...

Another Question: How can you capture AFs with tanks? In the mission, there was a neutral(grey) Airfield, I was on it with the tank, but nothing happend :(

Edited by I./JG21-HeTzeR

Was banned cause Stuka blew up behind me ;) I cant look behind me and think for this guy, please unban....

Plane is gone, streak is gone....1tk and kick is too much, make it 2 please....

Edit: Stats are not counting kick as death but still, FF should not be punished by a kick ( only after a few) 

Edited by I./JG21-HeTzeR

hey guys, this happened a few days ago, but maybe i should mention it to see what the thoughts are about this situation....

we had an enemy tank attacking a friendly airfield (perfectly legit). the strategy of the tank was to park at the end of the runway, facing straight down the runway, so that any plane using the runway would be in the tank's line-of-fire (minimal gun adjustment) for the whole takeoff/landing. truly a desirable tactical position for the tank. i'd do the same if in that position.

..BUT...the tank's parking spot was immediately adjacent to some AF facilities. it was obvious that this was done intentionally. the problem this presents for the team that needs to clear the tank is that any bomb dropped to destroy the tank also affects friendly assets, and garners a TK/FF, which results in immediate boot from server. this happened to me (i believe). i came back later to test and see if i was banned - no ban.

anyways, im not sure what to think about this situation and how a team is supposed to handle it.

• Upvote 2

Every time I join this server, these are the numbers.

When I switched to Russian's for some suicide reason, I had to wait 900 seconds, so I just left the server.

How are we supposed to balance the teams if we have to wait 15 minutes?ohLFoSq.png?1

Edited by Y-29.Silky

hey guys, this happened a few days ago, but maybe i should mention it to see what the thoughts are about this situation....

we had an enemy tank attacking a friendly airfield (perfectly legit). the strategy of the tank was to park at the end of the runway, facing straight down the runway, so that any plane using the runway would be in the tank's line-of-fire (minimal gun adjustment) for the whole takeoff/landing. truly a desirable tactical position for the tank. i'd do the same if in that position.

..BUT...the tank's parking spot was immediately adjacent to some AF facilities. it was obvious that this was done intentionally. the problem this presents for the team that needs to clear the tank is that any bomb dropped to destroy the tank also affects friendly assets, and garners a TK/FF, which results in immediate boot from server. this happened to me (i believe). i came back later to test and see if i was banned - no ban.

anyways, im not sure what to think about this situation and how a team is supposed to handle it.

The Solution: Get rid off the Entire Tank BS!

Every time I join this server, these are the numbers.

When I switched to Russian's for some suicide reason, I had to wait 900 seconds, so I just left the server.

How are we supposed to balance the teams if we have to wait 15 minutes?ohLFoSq.png?1

Hi all. I am new to Flying BOS Online. I like this Server. But I am confused about a couple of things.

(1) I have more hours in Russian Planes so that is my first choice when entering the server... So I look at numbers per side . I Cant( oldschool, maybe,  keep Teams Balanced ) join a Team of 11 vs 3,so I decide to jump in a German Plane to Make the Game fun for everone. (This has happened a few times)...If I try to Switch sides, I get warning messages...So I decide not to Fly, go practice in SP.

So When I try to Join server next day, does the server "remember" that I flew Red yesterday and penalize me if I want to Fly Blue today ?

(2) I am having Big Dramas with Re-Supply Missions  for my Il16....first couple of Missions I ran out of Fuel on finals and crashed. Totally my Fault....The next few sorties ,I landed my Plane.

Now every time I join the Server and try and Fly my Il16,I get a message (when I am taking off(after Taxing and finding the runway)... You are going to be Kicked !

Any Help appreciated ? ~S~

You need 500 Supply points to get a plane back, flying a pe2 will bring you 400 something points, fighters bring 250. Just take one of the planes from the rear AF marked "Supply" and fly them to any AF you like ;)

Type "status" in chat and wait a few minutes, it will show you your supply points, battlepoints(count towards supply) and your planes available.

Cheers

Edited by I./JG21-HeTzeR

Hello everyone!

Today we'll upload english mission briefs to the server! Other brief langs stay english for now, because we don't have any translators.

But!

We very appreciate any help with translation to other langs.

As always, GREAT thanks to 72AG_BlackWing for his translation to english!

• Upvote 2

Having a few issues with this  his server .

1. Take off and land with supply plane , perfect landing and no points or perfect landing and a  emergency landing with  no points . This status thing is buggy . 

2.Fw-190 blew up for no reason .I did a ground attack extended away there was no AAA or flack and 190 just blew up for no reason . see screen shot . 

Its getting to a stage that i don`t really play this any more and go elsewhere . Really not sure if this is a Server thing or the game its self . 

post-25459-0-08738800-1462784912_thumb.jpg

Edited by II./JG77_Con

Hello everyone!

Today we'll upload english mission briefs to the server! Other brief langs stay english for now, because we don't have any translators.

But!

We very appreciate any help with translation to other langs.

As always, GREAT thanks to 72AG_BlackWing for his translation to english!

I'm starting a translation into spanish. Our squad has flown several times in your server and we really like it.

• Upvote 3

When a squadron is created,  is its name in the server permanent or it has to be done every time squad (people) join it? To be precise does the squad stay or changes each time map changes? 

EDIT: Could somebody from server admins answer my question? Our squad considers flying in your server as a squad and we would like to use the SQUAD command you have. Do we have to apply it each time we start a session or is it permanent (do it once?)? Please, respond. Thanks.

EDIT2: When the commander writes the code, does the server respond somehow? "SQUAD created." Or something like that?

Edited by II./JG53_Wolf_Ettel

I created a SQ some days ago, I did it again yesterday and I got the message "squad created..." , so it seems that you need to create it every time. I hope the admins will change it to pernament.

Since I m posting a small thing to consider, I know that cloudy weather seems more realistic, but heavy clouds in consecutive missions its a bit desipointing cause it negates high alt bombing, navigation, target acquisition, and lastly heavier job for poeple with older PCs. I m not saying negate this kind of weather, just make it a bit more scarce.

And lastly, thanks for the hard effort having this server up for us guys!

Absolutely amazing battle today.  A friend and I in our two IL-2's flew against waves of enemy panzers and in support of our T-34s constantly for two hours, sortie after sortie.  You can only get this with the DED server.  I salute our friendly and enemy tank troops!

I'll see if I can post some pictures up from the action.

• Upvote 2

Hi guys,

Yesterday, we at the SYN attacked an artillery position on enemy territory with some MiGs, somehow when I dropped my bombs my pilot was killed and the plane crashed. At first I thought one of my squad mates bombs killed my pilot but then I was kicked and banned from the server..for like a week!!! :o:

I was recording the attack so I have the track if needed. I wacth it and is like my pilot shoot his self, no explosions near, no tracers or bullet impacts, nothing, nada,0....

May I ask you guys unban me??

S

Just wanted to chime in and say I really enjoy this server. The whole planes counting thing really changes the dynamic- people aren't willing to get shot down just for a kill, like other servers. Really awesome!

And, while it's often not full enough for combat missions in my timezone, I used the small incentive of a supply flight for warm up and practice almost every time I play.

Thanks for all the hard work!

One question- is there a stats web page like WoL has? 

]Hello from Chile!

Was banned because I bombed friendly positions. I make a mistake, sorry, lost orientation because need to go out of control for a few seconds and when I returned to control, I think that the position was enemy, but was friendly. both was in the same line or nearly (90°). Was flying He-111 at 4.500mts in 90° route. Will need to wait 163 hours and 53 minutes? (163:53:00) . Thanks and sorry again

Hi!

I've just been banned from the server and have no idea why.

I take of from my airfield with heinkel and near of it was an enemy artillery post.

So i bombing destroy the artillery im hit in both engines from the AA guns and then i landed to my airfield.

After hit end mission  shows to me you have banned for 168 hours.

Also i didnt have any message for friendly kill in results.

Please unbanned me thank you

2016_5_30__7_9_12.png

Thank you for unban me guys!

Edited by KG200_Helmut

I was also banned yesterday, and I do not know why?

Got shot down twice: First in a 110 bombing enemy artillery and then in a 111 shot down by a fighter while bombing enemy airfield. 

As far as I know all rules of engagement were met in my actions.

Game says: Banned for 151:22:18??

What is that?

Well,now I know it is hours, minuttes and seconds.........

Banned for 7 days for no reason???

Edited by Bent