II./JG51Steinhoff

72AG-DED- Random Expert +

A month, more or less. Hopefully.

I think that's the meaning.

yes. But it depends very much from technical problems we could receive with our new concept. If everything will easy we could done in a month.
  • Upvote 2

Hi Guys,

Just popped in to see if you might have a rough estimate now for the launch of the new campaign ?

Hi Guys,

Just popped in to see if you might have a rough estimate now for the launch of the new campaign ?

that would be good. 

Yeah looking forward to Random Expert relaunch!

MP is pretty limited in the last time, i almost played on server with Normal diff ;p

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Hello gentlemen! Server still is under construction. But I have some news for you  :salute:

Last few days I was working on airfield generation. This will be completely new server part. We decided to remove personal and squad hangar system and make global aircraft supply system.

Both coalition areas will be divided into front areas and rear areas. Front area will contain front airfields. Rear area will contain rear airfields. Those areas will update on territory capture of course.

The main idea is to supply front airfields through rear ones. Server will do this automatically, but players also could be involved.

Each game month rear airfields will gain "monthly supply" by the schedule below.

post-16511-0-68297900-1515317252_thumb.png

Those supply will be spreaded on all rear airfields (I wrote total supply and average supply per airfield in the table)

In mission there will be one active rear airfield and three front airfields.

On mission end server will transfer aircrafts from rear airfield to front ones.

That's all for now  :wacko:  :P

Edited by 72AG_Crusader
  • Upvote 7

Good news , so with the removal of hangar and mod system  how are you going to value the virtual life ? 

Before if you die or crash you loose a plane and all modification

Posted (edited)

With this we can have a more realistic virtual war, but how about modifications, as bushmantw asked? 
Do you have any idea or plan for it? 

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN

I'm discouraged...

I've been working hardly last week an though that I could finish all, but I was wrong.

There is still much work my team need to complete before start. And we have no free hands to complete all this stuff.

Really we need at least month more to make server prototype.  :unsure:  :sorry:

• Upvote 1

I'm discouraged...

I've been working hardly last week an though that I could finish all, but I was wrong.

There is still much work my team need to complete before start. And we have no free hands to complete all this stuff.

Thanks for the update 

I'm discouraged...

Thank you for your hard work :)

Posted (edited)
Take your time guys!Your work for the community is much appreciated,but don't forget to care for your real lives,families and friends.At the end,it's just a video game.

+1 :good:

just the same, take care of yourself, it will come when it comes.

Ctenah

Edited by Ctenah

We will 

I'm discouraged...

Good luck. If we have to wait, we'll wait  ;)

Thx you for all the work you do for us !  :salute:

I'm experimenting with targets and airfields positions. Here some example I can show :)

Picture is clickable and size = 4 MB.

post-16511-0-49988400-1516523239_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

Missions will be 140 minutes main time and 4 minutes after round end. There will no tick-tock timer for victory, this was bullshit idea.

• Upvote 1

Missions will be 140 minutes main time and 4 minutes after round end. There will no tick-tock timer for victory, this was bullshit idea.

can you make this a little bit longer? maybe to incrase it for 3 hours? the distances are long with bombers. 

can you make this a little bit longer? maybe to incrase it for 3 hours? the distances are long with bombers. 

May be 24 hrs?  :biggrin:

No, 140 minutes is enough to complete full flight on any aircraft.

No, 140 minutes is enough to complete full flight on any aircraft

did you ever do a level bombing mission at about 4k with a he111 full of bombs? :D 

it takes about 40-50 minutes, and its just the flight time. If the target is not destroyed, wich happens quite often, you need to take another plane. But oh! you need to land the plane back before taking another! about 20 mins to go home and land it in safety. 

Thats why i asked for a 3 hour time per mission. 

Could I ask a favour?   When this server does come back can you post it as a new post?   I keep coming here eagerly because there are new posts only to see that  it is just someone else asking when you will finish :-)   (Yes I know and accept that the recent ones are useful posts)

Edited by 56RAF_Roblex

it takes about 40-50 minutes, and its just the flight time. If the target is not destroyed, wich happens quite often, you need to take another plane. But oh! you need to land the plane back before taking another! about 20 mins to go home and land it in safety. 

Thats why i asked for a 3 hour time per mission. 

This.

Next version targets will remember their damage level. Not exactly stay as they become on mission end. There will some repair rate and relocation probably

Could I ask a favour?   When this server does come back can you post it as a new post?   I keep coming here eagerly because there are new posts only to see that  it is just someone else asking when you will finish :-)   (Yes I know and accept that the recent ones are useful posts)

I'll try not to forget your ask as often happens with me :(

Edited by 72AG_Crusader
  • Upvote 1

No, 140 minutes is enough to complete full flight on any aircraft.

Try flying a proper Bombing Run. That's Climbing to 5 to 6k behins friendly Lines, at least 20-30 Mins, then flying to a Depot or HQ takes another 20 to 40 Minutes, and getting back another 30 to 50 Minutes. The long Bombing Runs from the Bomber Airfield to the HQ take at least 1:45. Add to that Taxiing, getting the Formation together, spawning etc. and you easily get over 2 Hours for a proper Bombing Flight. So you have to get your entire Group into the Server right after the Server Restart if you want any Chance of finishing a Flight by Landing at an Airfield again.

140m are very tight and require good Discipline in the Bomber Group.

• Upvote 3

Try flying a proper Bombing Run. That's Climbing to 5 to 6k behins friendly Lines, at least 20-30 Mins, then flying to a Depot or HQ takes another 20 to 40 Minutes, and getting back another 30 to 50 Minutes. The long Bombing Runs from the Bomber Airfield to the HQ take at least 1:45. Add to that Taxiing, getting the Formation together, spawning etc. and you easily get over 2 Hours for a proper Bombing Flight. So you have to get your entire Group into the Server right after the Server Restart if you want any Chance of finishing a Flight by Landing at an Airfield again.

140m are very tight and require good Discipline in the Bomber Group.

i dont really understand why server owners cant understand contructive critics. 

Hope we will have that "other side" in this case.