=BKHZ=Furbs

Guys please...

But it's only the 15th of the month and my older brother fabricated the aluminum hat on the 29 of last moth an left it on the lower peg and forgot to move it to the upper peg before he went to recess the day before.Does this mean I need to wait till the 29th of this month to shift pegs or start again after recess??Oh! Does anyone have any linseed oil that I can borrow????

You're being ridiculous, Skoshi. How can 1c support answer that question?

You never added your preorder status.

I'm not even going to get into the question of peg heights and spacing (horizontal and vertical) as you are clearly a noob-boi and are probably drooling over your keyboard right now.

Can't you damned well read?!

The preorder screen clearly states

"Those who pre-order with the Premium A3 early-Early access edition before the end of the month (unless there are 31 days in said month, in which case it is before the 29th of the month) will receive an ALUMINIUM foil hat which may be worn on/from/until no earlier than the latest day of the start of the middle of the Southern Hemisphere winter (lunar calendar).

Damn, I should have pre-ordered then! :unsure:

That aluminium foil hat matches very well with my furniture!

tin-foil-office.jpg

Can't you damned well read?!

The preorder screen clearly states

"Those who pre-order with the Premium A3 early-Early access edition before the end of the month (unless there are 31 days in said month, in which case it is before the 29th of the month) will receive an ALUMINIUM foil hat which may be worn on/from/until no earlier than the latest day of the start of the middle of the Southern Hemisphere winter (lunar calendar).

Those who have just the Premium A3 regular Early access edition will be allowed to fabricate an aluminium foil hat and wear it on days including the letter 'n', but are required to purchase materials at their own additional expense, and to inscribe the letters UW upon to indicate their unworthiness.

Those who have ordered the Regular A3 early regular gold access (silver class) may fart at their leisure, but are strictly forbidden from the wearing or the fabrication of any hats made of metallic or otherwise metal-derived or -inspired materials. Should they so desire, for an additional five dollars they may apply to the general discussion forum for permission to swathe their heads in toilet paper (damp). Success in this on no less than five (5) consecutive occasions will earn them an upgrade to dry toilet paper swathing (which is unlocked from the start for holders of the Premium early-Early access edition, unless purchased after the beginning of the Pre-early Early access transition period zone timeframe).

Those who opt for the Regular A3 premium late-early access are entitled to wrap cling film around their heads, on or after the Vernal Equinox (Northern Hemisphere)."

I really don't see what the issue is here at all, you smacktards.

I have of course followed this instructions, but im only unsure of two details, what temperature should the liquid used to dampen the toilet paper be and should it be taken from the toilet as i did?

Parsons Green (I assume that we are playing according to Rule 47a (June 1983 revision?)).

Edited by AndyJWest

I bought the Regular A3 early regular gold access (silver class) so I can fart, but no tin foil hat for me!

Furbs I used the toilet water too..it was a little cold and I should have flushed it first but it works. My wife said I have to sleep on the couch for a while though.

Edited by Blackwolf

Lighten up a little...

ApF8ad.gif

Furbs,I must take exception to this post ! If you look closely at his "Pom Pom" on top of his hat  you will see the mistake ! That Pom Pom was only manufactured for a "Red" Suit..NOT a Lilac Suit !....I have charts and graphs to "Prove It' !

So now,"I want my money back" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wondered how long it would be before some whiner frm the red side showed up, 'whaa whaa! My pom pom is all wrong, al romper suits were red by 1992'

Furbs,I must take exception to this post ! If you look closely at his "Pom Pom" on top of his hat  you will see the mistake ! That Pom Pom was only manufactured for a "Red" Suit..NOT a Lilac Suit !....I have charts and graphs to "Prove It' !

So now,"I want my money back" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you is wrong, the Pom Pom in lilac was introduced later as a field mod on selective suits, ie "Founders" suits, which clearly this is.

u is dum.

Blackwolf, Blackwolf (shakes head).

Did you check your purchase date? I didn't mention it as I thought it self evident, but you can only fart at will if you purchased on a Thursday in a month with 30 days, otherwise you violate the EULA and must return your product to FlatSpinMan with permission to sell it onwards. I'm afraid the regulations are most stringent in this respect.

Should you have occasion to break wind on a Monday morning (Uganda standard time) then you may retain your preorder. Any exceptions to this however, shall be adjudged null and void.

I don't want to start the discussion all over again but  I've got the feeling that the trees in that LiveLeak vid are non-collidable. :unsure:

Am I lucky I haven't pre-ordered! :P

Besides that unforgivable omission there is no damage model incorporated! The one in lilac dives too the ground quickly and nothing happens. Huh?!? :blink:

And how about the ice? I don't see it cracking nor breaking, no ice parts smashed around and where the heck is the watersplash???? :(

Hahaha, you guys ordered a total failure according 2013/2014 flight sim standards. :lol::tease::rofl:  :fool:

Unless you like retro style games of course. ;)

I'm eagerly awaiting your comments next week after early access. I will sit back with a bucket full of popcorn and read with great pleasure the upcoming flame war and whining by the usual suspects. :popcorm:

George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif

:bye:

First things first, flight simmers don't do lilac!

I would not rely on that!

The only thing we need to have is some patience before a MTO battle scenario will be released.

From the pink SAS Land Rover to lilac planes is a small step! :P

PinkPanther02-03.JPG

3016_2-auto_downl.jpg

No no no, this is all wrong again, now people are putting up pictures of things that existed in real life, how on earth is that going to prove anything? unless I see an obscure .xls file suggesting a pink spitfire was real then I simply refuse to believe it.

I have every confidence that BoS will be a resounding success. Confidence in the developers, the Mods here, and even my fellow forumites on this site. However, starting today, I will be wearing my Rose Colored glasses from this point on to avoid any hint of disappointment.

I hope that with one of the expansion packs (when the Sino-Japanese war is included) they consider to model the pink infantry.

This game needs more pink in it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y

From what I've seen till sofar of the game it is all too white:  the snow covered area, the clouds, the camouflage, the skins. :(

And what for have I bought a gazillion million colours screen? Only to see a flight sim which consists 99% of white everywhere???? :blink:

The only thing with colour in it is the Russian red star. Even the (alternative) Swastika is black and white.

Not to mention the GUI which is mainly black and grey.

PINK and LILAC are the way to go!!!!

Jeeez guys, when do you all get your wake up call. :dash:

Everyone knows that gun camera footage makes red look lilac. EVERYONE ON EARTH BUT YOU KNOWS THIS. derp.

even so still those boots...

Blackwolf, Blackwolf (shakes head).

Did you check your purchase date? I didn't mention it as I thought it self evident, but you can only fart at will if you purchased on a Thursday in a month with 30 days, otherwise you violate the EULA and must return your product to FlatSpinMan with permission to sell it onwards. I'm afraid the regulations are most stringent in this respect.

Should you have occasion to break wind on a Monday morning (Uganda standard time) then you may retain your preorder. Any exceptions to this however, shall be adjudged null and void.

Dang..I farted already, I did buy it on a Thursday  but it was the same day I bought it. I didn't wait until Monday so I guess I have to return the game. Can I keep the TP hat though? Its smelly, but makes me feel like I'm part of the group. The other SWVA guys may not like it when we do our mid Atlantic brief err ..beer fest but I like my homemade hat!

I hope that with one of the expansion packs (when the Sino-Japanese war is included) they consider to model the pink infantry.

This game needs more pink in it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y

From what I've seen till sofar of the game it is all too white:  the snow covered area, the clouds, the camouflage, the skins. :(

And what for have I bought a gazillion million colours screen? Only to see a flight sim which consists 99% of white everywhere???? :blink:

The only thing with colour in it is the Russian red star. Even the (alternative) Swastika is black and white.

Not to mention the GUI which is mainly black and grey.

PINK and LILAC are the way to go!!!!

Jeeez guys, when do you all get your wake up call. :dash:

Sound is all wrong heathen!  - and there was more than pink!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzs5kjVNpc4

It's absolutely amazing to me how uniform in height all those women are.

• Upvote 1

a3498319-10-pink%20spitfire.jpg?d=128548

Spitfire pilots and SAS landrover crews always drink

Pink-Killer-768x1024.jpg

all the rest drink

Their heights have obviously photo shopped using direct x v247.23f to fool us all.

i was searching for a while but cant find it but im pretty sure to have been told over the forums

didnt the ancient greek phalanx or something dress on pink historically?

Edited by raaaid

Here in the Southern hemisphere we have no problem with pink - we have pink Rugby League referees...

hss6b85h-1348113595.jpg

art-B20-20referee-20ld-201-620x349.jpg

Pink bikinis

cha_ms220032_zpsb56e6fe7.jpg

And pink Chevys

Chevy-Sedan-rq-345x231.jpg

Ill just look at the bikini until release,------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :P  of something.

I had a double bean burrito for dinner.  Not sure if all that gas will lighten me up but I am sure it will make my wife a luftwhiner for the rest of the night.

You know you are getting old when you see a pic of a cute girl in a bikini and wonder if she would like your son. 

(He is 16 btw).

• Upvote 1

I had a double bean burrito for dinner.  Not sure if all that gas will lighten me up but I am sure it will make my wife a luftwhiner for the rest of the night.

You know you are getting old when you see a pic of a cute girl in a bikini and wonder if she would like your son. 

(He is 16 btw).

Lol lots!!!! :salute: .   Ever opened the front door to your son's young lady friends wearing a TrackIr cap?  That always goes down well!

(He is 16 btw).

Daughter, 17 and she would not be wearing that on the beach unless I had a bat to keep the 16/17 year old boys at bay!  :biggrin:

I did wear my TIR hat to the store one night on a beer run...you get some crazy looks that way.

Edited by Blackwolf