Nocke

no connection to authorization server

All of a sudden, 10 minutes ago:  no connection to authorization server. Nothing changed by my side. Internet connection is o.k.

Am I alone with this, or is perhaps really the server down?

authentication server is down!!!!! ISIS is attacking Russia's Internet!!!!

J/K about the isis attack don't know why it went down.

could be our Beta update?

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

~S~ Fellers,

"It's always something". I have chased my tail round in circles for about 16 years now. Gotta love this computerdom.

Same here. I had just cleaned my computer mechanicals with compressed air out the garage too, moments before this.

Thanks for reporting the issue and let's hope it's resolved soonly as having to play in single, offline mode, is killing me.

Blue Skies,

!S -Jupp- :salute: 

anyone know why this happens ? Its frustrating that I cant play a game where I 've left a lot of money... need a solution!

I never or very rarely play offline missions (except specific training or practice). So flying tonight seems compromised. 

That's the way it is with such kind of "secure" architecture.

IL-1946 was not that protected and it was a real success title because people could organize themself to host missions, dogs and campaigns on their own without investing in expensive server and bandwidth. We pay the price today, maybe for 1 hour or 2 hours I hope. 

1/23/2016 and I'm still getting this message

I've checked my AV and firewall and they're not blocking the game.

Edited by [TWB]Rich8

even after doing all of the suggested to my router in my support ticket, I still cannot connect to the game.

Yesterday the server didn't work in the middle of the day because of preparation for release of a new patch.

If you can't play today, please, use our support http://il2sturmovik.com/support/

Yesterday the server didn't work in the middle of the day because of preparation for release of a new patch.

If you can't play today, please, use our support http://il2sturmovik.com/support/

Is still have this issue, and tech support couldn't find out what was wrong, I did everything they suggested.

Still experiencing this issue, I've tried letting the il-2.exe through on my router and it still doesn't work, verifying cache on steam still doesn't help either and so does turning bitdefender and firewall off.

March 20th and I'm still experiencing this issue, I've checked my AV, Firewall and Router and none of them are blocking it.........................

March 20th and I'm still experiencing this issue, I've checked my AV, Firewall and Router and none of them are blocking it.........................

Please, read Personal Messages

For the last week I have not been able to sign on. I get the same message others on this post. What's going on?

I know this is an old topic but I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having connection issues (authorization / master server).

Wanted to fly a bit but I´m not able to connect to the online services.

I know this is an old topic but I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having connection issues (authorization / master server).

Wanted to fly a bit but I´m not able to connect to the online services.

Same here  :(

Well, I guess no online flying then for me after a shitty day -.-

@papaflo

Do you fly on a regular basis? I see you are from Austria as well.

Now it is working again

:salute:

Flo

@papaflo

Do you fly on a regular basis? I see you are from Austria as well.

Servus Golani,

yep, but mostly offline - not much time for online flying these days.

:salute:

Ah, alright - I´m also only flying from time to time but when I do I normally fly online.

Maybe we´ll meet some time in the virtual skies :)

Down for me since yesterday night.

I tried support, did everything they asked for and they finally said to me to ask my ISP...

Anyone has an idea? I tried to switch to google DNS but it doesn't work  :mellow:

EDIT : In fact I can connect if I spam the "enter" button, eventually it will connect after a fex tries...

Does anyone know this issue?

Edited by NN_RugbyGoth

I have the same problem... Does the soluiton extist?? I haven´t played it for a while and yesterday it has updated and now it says I have no connection to authrotization server... I can´t even play offline cou it says 1005 and something like my game ain´t updated but it is already updated... I searched the forums but  can´t find any solution.. I´m starting to feel misserable..