Sign in to follow this  
kiershar

bf109 radiator keymapping problem

Just reinstalled the game and redoing all my keybinding. I remember when moving the radiator a technochat would tell you the % of how much it's open. I've tried every single keybind and somehow it doesn't work. I can switch it manual/automatic at will, but i don't see the knob moving at the bottom right of the cockpit when i try the bf109-110 water radiator: open/close nor do i see the technochat.

First make sure to set key "switch raditor control mode auto/manual" And for bf 109 you must select "bf 109/110 water radiator open/close" not "water radiator shutters control axis" Well i use same keys for all except oil radiators and LA-5 inner radiator

Yes, when manual mode is selected and pressing key that open water radiators, you should see % rolling slowly in chat... 

Edit: Check your realism settings , maybe if normal setting or auto radiator control from custom settings is active you have to toggle it off, thats the reason

Edited by Hartigan